Store Refuses To Make 'Adolf' Cake - Comments

  • vaporwave

    vaporwave (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    Is it bad that I laughed my arse off when I heard this on the radio?

    The little "no one else would have the name" excuse might be somewhat believable if their daughter wasn't named "Ayran Nation". The swastika, too? I didn't hear that part.

    Some people are morons.
    December 19th, 2008 at 03:11am
  • crazy for you.

    crazy for you. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    oh my god. i didn't think anybody would give their child that name. don't they know the controversery and such behind it? the poor kid he's going to have hell of a life growing up. nice article, it was well written.
    December 19th, 2008 at 02:36am
  • Audrey T

    Audrey T (6730)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    Everyone knows Walmart has no soul. They make a lot of questionable decisions and they have a lot of disagreeable store policies.

    For one, they don't allow employees to work full-time, just so that they don't have to provide healthcare.

    There was also the incident in NY on Black Friday where the man was trampled to death and the store closed for about an hour and then reopened and continued with the day like nothing happened.

    It's really no surprise that Walmart would be the ones to make the cake for the family.

    By the way, the family didn't name the kid "Adolf Hitler" as some cruel joke on the kid the way Wentz and Simpson named their kid "Bronx Mowgli." They named him that because Hitler is a man that they admire, which is about a million times worse.
    December 19th, 2008 at 02:29am
  • aubs

    aubs (420)

    :
    Drabble Scribe
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with discarnateXbeauty. It's just a name and we shouldn't be so mean or rasict about it. I mean, if I were to want a cake for my son with that kind of name then I don't care what they say, I would want it!
    December 19th, 2008 at 02:26am
  • Hellcat

    Hellcat (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    Bulgaria
    Those kids are going to get curbstomped one day just because of their moronic names.
    Honestly, what kind of loving parent names their son after one of history's most notorious dictators or their daughter "Aryan Nation" ? Those parents aren't giving their kids a chance. This is even worse than "Tula Does the Hula from Hawaii".
    Or Gertrude.
    December 19th, 2008 at 01:48am
  • somuchplay

    somuchplay (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I don't think the cake people should have denied the name, but the parents should have.
    December 19th, 2008 at 01:11am
  • discarnateXbeauty

    discarnateXbeauty (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Now, before it gets said or anything, I'm not a Nazi or whatever, and I don't praise Hitler, but I don't think that name should've been refused on a cake. I mean, so Hitler did some disgustingly horrible things while he was alive, but so did people like Charles Manson, and there are still people being named Charles and with the last name Manson. It's just a name. The swastika, yea, that was unnecessary, and they couldn't have expected that to go over well, but the name...come on now.
    December 19th, 2008 at 12:58am
  • Edward Cullen14

    Edward Cullen14 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Lmaooo
    I dont think I would have either, btw the people under me are hilairious. I love there comments.
    Who names there kid Adolf Hiter? Which is what were learning about in school,haha. I mean wow.

    But if I made the cake, if I had to, I would just charge a "Little" extra for it. haha

    Btw good article.
    December 19th, 2008 at 12:43am
  • Freak Show.

    Freak Show. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    As sick as this is, I find it kind of funny the dad could be so blind. Poor kid's gonna be [i]raped[/i] when he gets to highschool.
    December 19th, 2008 at 12:41am
  • evie may.

    evie may. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    New Zealand
    If his parents really named him because they thought the name was unique, then they are morons. I feel bad for the children.
    December 19th, 2008 at 12:38am
  • Reinvent 12

    Reinvent 12 (240)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Wow. That's understandable, but yet, in a way, kinda mean, just because of his name. I think, personally, I would have put his name on it, not the swastica, but his name, I mean, you can't change that at all.

    That and this goes with what we're talking about in school. XD
    December 19th, 2008 at 12:24am