Ouija Boards - Comments

  • DecemberJ

    DecemberJ (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    You don't necessarily have to put three fingers on the pointer for it to work. You just simply need one finger and you don't have to be serious either. If you know what you're doing and know who you want to talk to. The Ouji Board will work. If you're asking stupid questions the spirits will not respond.
    May 30th, 2012 at 08:25pm
  • XDemerald_eyesXD

    XDemerald_eyesXD (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    ouija boards.
    demons need to bee sumoned and good spirits do not.
    so when you use a ouija board u r sumoning evil spirits.
    i think that if a spirt needs to talk to u it will. but by useing the ouija bords you r inviting evil spirts to come forth. and if you have one and use it i sugget that you go and burn the board.
    July 8th, 2008 at 08:04pm
  • JustGoFlyAKite

    JustGoFlyAKite (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    OMG OUILJA BOARDS ARE FUCKEN SCARY .
    My friend used it once, and she found blood...
    BLOOD .
    gah, I'm scared now...
    March 20th, 2008 at 04:17am
  • peachy.

    peachy. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    My friend brought one into my apartment once. Let me tell you the story.

    Now, my great-grandmother was a very religious woman. She had taught my mother and her six other siblings to not mettle with the paranormal, the Lord or Satan. And to never use a Ouijas Board because you are not contacting a holy spirit, but a demon.

    I told my mother my friend had a Ouija Board. She told her never to bring it. But she did. It was an old wood one. She found it in her grandmothers attic. We were only 7 at the time, but I had seen segments about Ouija Boards on Tv and stories my mother had told me when I was a kid. I was more experienced in the paranormal then she was and she wanted to try it out, so we got a few girls over and a girl who lived in the apartment across from mine over and we placed it on the ground and my friend started to ask it questions. She asked it about about things she shouldn't have and I warned her to ask different questions then things started to get creepy, we heard things and saw things, it could have been fear playing tricks, but we were 7 and I know what I heard. I went and I got my bible that my godfather had bought the day I was born. On the inside it said that God would be with me no matter the circumstances and that he would always keep me safe from unholy spirits. I also got my pet mouse and sat him on my shoulder to make me feel safer. The girl who lived in the apartment across from mine was very religious and got all the bibles she could find in her house and we started reading out the beginning of the bible. And we stop hearing things and seeing things and my mom came home and we told her what happened and she took the board outside and I read Genesis out loud while it burned. It was insane. I got a good slap for mettling with a Ouija Board and I've never touched one since. I won't even go near one.

    I do not recommend using a Ouija Board. You do not know what you are getting yourself into.
    March 8th, 2008 at 11:19pm
  • how retro

    how retro (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Aren't you not supposed to burn Ouija Boards? I heard that when you do that, it cuts off the border between the real world and spirit world, which means the spirits will be able to enter and interact with you whenever they please. I'll never ever mess with one!
    March 4th, 2008 at 08:48am
  • Perfectly Imperfect

    Perfectly Imperfect (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    dude.......those things are creppy.
    i thought it pisses them off (spirits) to use one?
    w/e all i know is that i'm NEVER gonna use one unless a priest is sitting next to me and i'm swimming in a pool of holy water
    March 3rd, 2008 at 06:46am
  • GOTObleedingXrose93

    GOTObleedingXrose93 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I used one and the spirt kept telling us to go. And we asked where and he said out of here. We were like why and we said they will hurt you. Then the next morning we found blood on the bed I was sleeping on! IT WAS CREEPY!
    February 28th, 2008 at 02:01am
  • snapshot supermodel

    snapshot supermodel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    dude my friend wanted me and her to use one of those...I was like HELL NO!
    because my mom had a really frightining experience with one...i shall tell you :]


    well it was christmas eve? and my mom and her cousin were playing with the ouija board and her cousin just recently lost her dog right. well her cousin asks the board "do you know where my dog is?" it answered "yes" then she asked "where is he?" then the ouija board spelled out "i can hear its bell" and then all the sudden they heard the bell from the dogs collar ringing at the front door! and there was the dog!

    after that my mom never touched a oujia board and she strongly advised me not to use one because you could be messing with demons but ive also heard that you can come in contact with those you have lost which my friend did (she talked to her dead grandmother) but you have to be a pro to use these things. there creepy as hell as far as i'm concernd
    February 26th, 2008 at 04:04am
  • waits.

    waits. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    O_O

    I will never, ever ever ever mess with one of those.

    You aren't talking to SPIRITS... not of dead people, at least. You're talking to DEMONS.

    True story: A lady who used to go to church with me found a ouija board in her attic, and she decided to burn it in their junk pile, and as soon as she lit the fire, the board started SCREAMING and tried to crawl out of the fire. No joke.

    Those things are DEMONIC. There's a whole other world out there that we know next to nothing about, and it's not a good idea to mess with it.
    February 26th, 2008 at 03:18am
  • Sailor Meranda

    Sailor Meranda (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Ouija Boards scare me. My friend and I used one once, and never will I touch one again. It was just us home alone at her house. I don't remember what we asked it, but the board anwsered "yes, then went to no quickly and back to yes" thats when we heard something moving around in the next room. All the animals were outside, and we were home alone. And, I could have sworn, so could she have that we saw something or someone out of the corner of my eye. Whatever it was it was large, scared us to death. We stopped and ran upstairs to her room where I grabbed my bible no lie. Scared me to death, literally peed myself. Not only that i've heard stories where if you burn the board and a spirit hasn't left the house or wherever yet, you burn its portal to return. Nuhuh, never again. Thank goodness it was her board, lol.
    February 23rd, 2008 at 09:20pm
  • Pigment Stains

    Pigment Stains (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Estonia
    i've wanted to use one, almost did once, but me and my friend kinda saw something and decided not to. Its something you have to be really careful with. There are also other ways in which to get answers to your questions. One option is runes, but with runes you have to "tell" them whats up, and the runes comment it, in a way. The other is tarot cards, but the downside is that there are negative cards in the deck, and if you want only positive answers, try angel cards. As for the ouija board, its dangerous meddling around with beings from a world which's rules we dont know and all that. But all that danger makes it all the more appealing, doesnt it?:P
    February 23rd, 2008 at 09:53am
  • DeaDwooD

    DeaDwooD (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    47
    Location:
    United States
    i have one, and i use it constantly. it's not bad if you know what your doing. but i wouldn't recommend just picking one up and useing it if you have no clue what your doing. they do work though, you just have to belive in what your doing. anyone attempting to use one needs to exercise extreme caution when doing so, and make sure your question is one that you want to know the answer too because you may find things out that you don't like.
    February 22nd, 2008 at 09:34pm
  • tyler joseph.

    tyler joseph. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I think Ouija boards are the real thing.....my dad told me a story about when he used one when he was a kid and after he did, I was scared out of my mind. I'm not religious or anything, and I'm very interested in the paranormal, but I do not want to mess with Ouija boards, and never will. My mother would kill me if I brought it into the house.
    February 20th, 2008 at 09:54am
  • eMO!

    eMO! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I've used mine twice and that was enough for me.
    February 18th, 2008 at 04:33am
  • bury me in memory

    bury me in memory (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    i used to have that same exact one! an ex friend of mine and i used to use it all of the time. then sometimes i would just use it by myself. then i lost it...
    February 18th, 2008 at 01:06am
  • Tippy Toes

    Tippy Toes (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    O_O i would want to try it but i get scared really quick......which i guess thats good cause then that will save me from doing that at my house or ever really.......
    February 17th, 2008 at 11:09pm
  • GoAway

    GoAway (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    ahhh aldsfkjaldjkflzkjcvjadsf
    im super interested in paranormal things, so of course im realy interested in it.
    im just afraid of negative things happening afterwards, and i know it can be really dangerous.
    idk.
    and where can you even find these things?
    February 17th, 2008 at 10:07pm
  • Antagonist

    Antagonist (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    My friend and I played with one.
    It was freaky.
    Didn't work so great with her, but it answered my questions.

    It was before my grandpa died, and I asked it if I should worry about any of my lvoed ones and it said," Yes. Death."

    Scary.
    February 13th, 2008 at 08:47pm
  • BrionnaxROCKETSHIP

    BrionnaxROCKETSHIP (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    i did one. it didn't work well. it was crappy and such and we only got a few answers. but they became true.
    February 12th, 2008 at 02:41am
  • The Reverend Twitch.

    The Reverend Twitch. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    For god sake.. You cannot PLAY with these things!
    If you don't know hwo to use one properly, or you don't know hwo to "close a session down" then the spritis will follow you
    February 11th, 2008 at 09:25pm