Taylor Swift Speaks Out About Joe Jonas - Comments

  • Friday Im In Love

    Friday Im In Love (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    the world is gonna end.
    July 23rd, 2009 at 11:55pm
  • Elizabeth Lavenza

    Elizabeth Lavenza (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Wow. Breaking up with a girl like that is so low.
    Spare your dignity, dude.
    July 17th, 2009 at 11:20am
  • northernlights;

    northernlights; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Srry my spelling sucks. Blech.
    April 9th, 2009 at 03:27am
  • northernlights;

    northernlights; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I must say both artists, suck out of their minds. I strongly disagree with the "Taylor is to good for Joe, or Joe is to good for Taylor" Cause if i must put my opnion in there i though both of them need to stop coming up with horrible music. I mean Taylor can sing but her songs are all about the same thing.....
    I mean really use something different for once. and the Jonas Brothers, they ust tick me off.
    April 9th, 2009 at 03:26am
  • Katelyn23

    Katelyn23 (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    What a coward. Had to do it over the phone. She deserves better anyway!
    February 13th, 2009 at 06:02am
  • Acid Milk

    Acid Milk (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Why does it matter? I frankly understand with Vacant_Soul.
    It's stupid. People don't care about break ups at school; why care about celebrities?
    January 28th, 2009 at 06:08am
  • CaesarSalad

    CaesarSalad (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Oh well. Who cares who broke up with whom. That's all it is about these days. And it's really quite annoying. People act as though they've never heard of a break up before. It happens every day. I'm on neither side. Neither of them can sing. I heard the Jonas Brothers on the VMA's and they were horrible. Taylor Swift sang on the CMA awards she can't sing either. Just because the people sound "good" on their cd. That really doesn't make them all that good. It's called voice enhancers. And about the whole break up thing. It really doesn't matter who said what or who broke up with whom or who hung up with whom. It's their lives. So instead of bashing or being on someone's side. Just get over it. It has nothing to do with you and never will.
    November 20th, 2008 at 01:04am
  • HJBDLSGMCSOTHFNLBHDS

    HJBDLSGMCSOTHFNLBHDS (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    ohhhh yeahhhhh of course Taylor Swift has more talent than the Jonas Brothers. I mean she "claims to write songs about her life" when all she fkn does is write songs about love, love stories, prince charmings, fantasies, how her teardrops drop on her guitar thanks to some dude name Drew and how her ex-boyfriends pictures should be burned.....while as for the Jonas Brothers they E-X-P-A-N-D their MUSICAL ABILITY, they write songs about their actual life and about love and how you should just be yourself and not change who you are......i mean honestly how can you even say that a blond phoney barbie like Taylor who ALWAYS writes about her fkn gay love life because that's the only thing she knows how to do...has more talent than three brothers who ACTUALLY write meaningful songs about life as a teenager, how to be yourself, love , Diabetes, etc...

    HAHAHHAA Taylor Swift is too good for Joe more like vice-versa...JOE IS TOO GOOD FOR TAYLOR.... Joe wasn't the one trying to make Taylor look bad he was just saying his side of the story while Taylor tries to make Joe look bad saying that HE'S THE ONE WHO HUNG UP ON HER...when truth be told Taylor is the one who hung up on Joe Jonas which explains the fkn "27 phone call". Taylor ONLY AND ALWAYS talks about the perfect guy for her....like seriously Taylor is freakin' 18 years old with the fkn maturity of a 5 year old....she's got plenty of time to find a dellusional guy who loves her.

    And all you JB fans who are now former/ex JB fans.....you guyz are need to make up her mind!!!... because first you guyz say "OMG I LOVE JOE JONAS AND I WANNA MARRY HIM, HE IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME!" and after you hear some spiteful kaniving maliciious bitch (Taylor Swift) spreads rumors about Joe Jonas and lies about the whole break-up...you guyz are all like..."OMG I SOOO HATE JOE JONAS NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID TO TAYLOR, WHAT A JERK!"

    ...FYI...Taylor should be the one bein' hated on not Joe Jonas, he ain't the one spreadin' the rumors or lyin' about the break up just to get the attention!!!
    November 19th, 2008 at 12:45pm
  • She's Lost Control

    She's Lost Control (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I really can't stand the Jonas Brothers anymore, they're seriously starting to piss me off. Their fans are just brainwashed or something! All these people are standing up for Joe Jonas and bashing Taylor Swift when she has more talent in her pinky than he and his brothers combined. I'm glad they're not together! Taylor's too good for him!
    November 15th, 2008 at 09:12pm
  • HJBDLSGMCSOTHFNLBHDS

    HJBDLSGMCSOTHFNLBHDS (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    Taylor Swift is a fkn BITCH!!! She's only good for making up songs about fkn prince charmings and fantasies and gay shit because that's all she knows how to do...she sooo kaniving and malicious and very spiteful...she thinks she 's soooo hot with her fkn chestless chest....she made Joe look bad because she wanted ALL the freakin' attention and she's the bad person in this whole break up thing....she was lying all along so that she could have more fans and have everyone hate on Joe Jonas....Taylor Swift COULD GO TO FKN HELL!!!!!!!!
    November 15th, 2008 at 08:13pm
  • nolongerexists

    nolongerexists (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Maybe she should just stop lying about everything. She ended the phone call.
    November 15th, 2008 at 05:18am
  • Jayda Something

    Jayda Something (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY'S TURNING BAD!!! THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN!!! *hides under bed*
    November 14th, 2008 at 10:46pm
  • if you're a trout

    if you're a trout (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    my respect for these boys just keeps on dropping. I used to be such an ecstatic Jonas fan, but they've changed so much. They pride themselves on being gentlemen and this is how he treats her.

    I mean, can't he have the balls to do it in person?
    November 14th, 2008 at 04:25am
  • Call Me A Sinner

    Call Me A Sinner (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    taylor is more amazing and has better talent than all 3 jonas brothers put together. just thought i'd throw that out there <3
    November 14th, 2008 at 03:51am
  • DisneyBaby

    DisneyBaby (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    C'mon people. i have to say im on taylors side for this even though i love joe more. but being a female i find it very harsh that the way he handled the breakup and i have to admit my respect for him did decrease a bit. i personally think taylor handeld it well. i know i would have been pissed if my boyfriend broke up with me in 27 seconds on the phone........i know most jb fans will ry and trash taylor for putting their business out there and for the mere fact that she dated joe but really we need to be more mature about it....regardless of how "hot" or "Funny" "sweet" joe is he shouldnt have done that
    November 13th, 2008 at 07:56pm
  • The Way

    The Way (1400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    17
    Location:
    Philippines
    No matter who they are and what they do, and if what she said was true, getting broken up with in a RECORDED PHONE MESSAGE is really, really low. ._. I have to say my respect for him downed a little. Taylor could have handled it better, but really, people, think if it happened to you. She doesn't deserve the hate she gets from JoBro fans for this.
    November 13th, 2008 at 02:00pm
  • love.thy.goldfish

    love.thy.goldfish (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    gee-eesh people! Of course she's upset they broke up! All celebrities have break up songs what else can they write about? sure they could write about global warming or how America's turning bad, but people write about what their feeling and thats what she was feeling. doesn't everyone act melodramatic when they break up? Haven't u ever written some bitter break up song? maybe not but w/e =3 I like Joe and Taylor(although I prefer Taylor) .... who knows what their thinking? I'm not a mind reader and maybe we should stop guessing 'why' because with celebs it doesn't help.(Breaking up with someone over the phone is never cool. even if you have to get mugged by the paparotzi(sp) to do it. although it might be a little bit too much to ask of some people.)
    November 13th, 2008 at 05:11am
  • Modern Myth

    Modern Myth (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Didn't even know they were dating. -.-'
    But, yah, I'm on Joe's side. Which is odd. I don't really like either band. But, the JB are okay.
    From what the poster below me said, Joe did it in the best way he knew, given who they are. And Taylor did over-react.
    November 13th, 2008 at 04:36am
  • Vira

    Vira (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I am on joe's side.I mean I am sure she was a little exagurating when she said 27-seconds.Even if she wouldn't have she most likely would have hung-up[ on him in that amount of time anyways.I mean it's not like every couple has to get married,have kids, and Grow old together!If thats what she was expecting her expectations are a little high.....I don't see why she would expect him to get a plane ticket to where ever she was, and Gte mobbed by the papparazi.Honestly I would rather be broken up with on the phone.Joe may have found someone else....It's not his fault.I think both of them could have put more into the relationship if they really thought it was going to work.I also commend Joe because you dont see him saying bad things about her.

    Like about 2 weeks ago I was lloking on taylor's myspace and I saw her intro video.She got out a Joe Jonas doll and said "Oh look he comes with a Cell-phone so he can break up with other Celebrities."Then she got out her doll and Told it to "Stay away from him,He's not worth it anyways."If he's not worth it then,Why are you making such a big deal about it?
    November 13th, 2008 at 04:25am
  • nolongerexists

    nolongerexists (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I REALLY wish you could edit comments on here.

    I think Joe should just come out and say something. Maybe it'll settle something.
    November 13th, 2008 at 03:28am