Team Max vs. Team Ronnie, which side is right? - Comments

  • BabyTarantula;

    BabyTarantula; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    MEEHHH!.....cant i just pick boooth?
    June 25th, 2010 at 04:37am
  • BrickByBoringBrick

    BrickByBoringBrick (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I'm team Ronnie. With some of the shit that Max and the others have said recently is so juvenile and hurtful. Plus I love Ronnie's voice so much. The new ETF is just weird.
    July 29th, 2009 at 06:14am
  • graciousxhips

    graciousxhips (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Grow a pair and get over it.
    February 21st, 2009 at 02:05am
  • vagina.

    vagina. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Swaziland
    As much as I love the epic voice that is Ronnie, I have to be with Max on this one.
    February 9th, 2009 at 07:12am
  • mr. word vomit

    mr. word vomit (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with those that say that this is an issue that Max and Ronnie need to resolve on their own. Fan support is one thing, but fans might want to keep in mind that there is a very slim chance that fan support will tip the scales into whatever outcome will rise.

    I would like to mention that as old as this issue is, I give credit to the writer of this article. She managed to bring up an issue and elaborate upon it without being biased. So, kudos to you, kid (:
    February 7th, 2009 at 03:49am
  • aimless_ramble

    aimless_ramble (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    omg this shit is STILL going on???
    February 3rd, 2009 at 05:07am
  • stefanyxsaywhaa

    stefanyxsaywhaa (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I love Ronnie and Max/ETF but seriously, if people keep writing articles its just going to remind the fans more then they are already reminded and going to prolong the drama. I'm pretty sure the boys want to put it behind them but the fans keep it going. Get over it.
    February 3rd, 2009 at 04:49am
  • n00b

    n00b (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    wow they actually have a team thing going on now....
    wow this isn't twilight, what the hell?
    people seriously get a life.
    no one should be getting into THEIR personal arguments that's just immature.
    like i said before people really need to get a life.
    February 3rd, 2009 at 03:24am
  • NikkiEcstasy;

    NikkiEcstasy; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    i love both the boys. =]
    but craig...oh my thats another story >.<
    haha, At least there both still making music.
    Thats what matters most to me
    February 3rd, 2009 at 03:24am
  • Rosalia

    Rosalia (800)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I'm just so sick of people dragging this issue longer than needed. This arguement is between Max and Ronnie, not the fans. And as fans of ETF, we shouldn't choose sides. It's like an argument between your best friends, would you choose a side and jeopardize your friendship with the other? Let's not start the whole "Team Max" and "Team Ronnie" and focus on the music which is what we all should have been doing from day one.
    February 3rd, 2009 at 02:49am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    [b]Max and Ronnie need to solve this on their own.[/b]
    Fans fighting is stupid. And those fans are the ones I don't talk to. If they're going to choose sides then they're not worth it. The fans fighting is only fueling the fire behind this fight. If fans were to stop then Max and Ronnie could make up. Max and Ronnie need to solve things on their own.
    They both have reasons to be hurt. They both have reasons to be angry with each other. But fans fighting and picking 'teams' is not helping.

    I'm not on a 'team'. I support both Ronnie and Max. I support both From Behind These Walls and Escape The Fate.
    They're both talented musicians. Ronnie is an amazing singer and Max is an amazing bassist.
    Both bands are amazing. Escape The Fate is doing well and I know From Behind These Walls will be very successful.
    February 3rd, 2009 at 01:20am
  • avenge my ghost

    avenge my ghost (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    wow really this is old news, people need to get over it. You want to pick a side, fine, do it. Want to love both bands, fine, do it. But stop talking about this whole things, its between them, its old news, really there are sooo many articles over this, unless more is revealed about something between ronnie and max then i think people should just cool it, let it go, listen to the music, things will be ok, really.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:44pm
  • Glow Worm.

    Glow Worm. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Escape the Fate is a band. You like their music or you don't. The members private lives really have nothing to do with you. If you look, theres about twenty other articles with this same exact subject. Please stop posting articles about this.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:32pm
  • Luminous

    Luminous (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Ah. Enough with the Ronnie Vs Max crap. It doesn't matter anymore.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:18pm
  • kurt hummel

    kurt hummel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Who the hell cares?
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:12pm
  • electricgirls.

    electricgirls. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I second Jake Gyllenhaal down there.

    This whole team thing needs to stop. Just appreciate the music and that's all anybody needs to do.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 11:10pm
  • Dino Cavallone

    Dino Cavallone (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Japan
    Ok, i have to admit. I [i]was[/i] on Ronnie's 'team'.

    But then i realized how childish it was. You go on the bands myspaces or whatnot, and all you see is abuse from the other 'team'. I got sick of it. It's really not about the music anymore, is it? All those people are only really bothered about who the lead singer is of what band and who they hate, they have to hate.

    I went to see Escape the Fate on the 25th. I thought i had to go see them to clear up my own view. And it did change. I love Escape the Fate, i always have. I didn't like Craig, because i was a Ronnie fan and i hated Max because of all the shit i heard about him. But that's also changed.

    I love the new Escape the Fate and i love From Behind These Walls. Craig seems like a nice person from on stage - i didn't get to meet him after the gig, but i did meet Max, and he was dead nice and let me have my photo taken with him.

    I think people need to get to know the bands more, instead of making assumptions and using what they hear as defence.

    Rant over. :D

    xo.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 10:55pm
  • xXixhopexyewxchokeXx

    xXixhopexyewxchokeXx (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Hey... we all liked Escape the Fate, but Ronnie made a mistake. Personally I like the new Escape the Fate along with From Behind These Walls, but that they would be better together....but that's not going to happen. Why should we choose sides at all? They split up and there's nothing we can do about it. Like both. That's what I'm choosing.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 10:04pm
  • w...................

    w................... (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I don't really like either of them but Ronnie IS in jail.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 08:08pm
  • painterr

    painterr (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    There isn't teams.
    This is not Twilight.
    February 2nd, 2009 at 08:07pm