Miley Cyrus. You Love Her or Hate Her. - Comments

  • Giraffe;

    Giraffe; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    Canada
    I like Miley Cyrus.
    Your article was more your opinion than telling news.
    April 9th, 2010 at 12:42am
  • SpinThatRecord

    SpinThatRecord (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Malaysia
    I don't want to insult, but your article was extremely poor.
    You were only writing from one view, you didn't even bother to look at the other point of view. Around 70% of my school loathe her, and they go around yelling rude words at her when Hannah Montana is on the TV.
    The reason many people hate her, is because when Hannah Montana is on, all the episodes have the same plot.
    Which is : Miley messes up, doesn't want to tell the truth, gets caught, punished, then apologize, hug from dad. And The End.
    I mean, you should ponder the fact why so many people hate her, instead of being caught in your fantasy world about why Miley is so sweet, and goody-two-shoes.
    September 16th, 2009 at 04:27pm
  • A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C

    A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    wtf vanessa hudegens(sp?) isnt as big as miley cyrus. so there are more little girls looking up to miley. and posting naked pictures is dumb. i don't hate miley cyrus orlove her like a teenie more of a my chem person but being a 16 year old posing for naked pictures was in my head innapropret(sp?). i wonder when i see girls's myspace pictures with them in the bathroom naked. i be like. damn i was friends with that? did your mother not teach you to keep your clothes on or something. and what if your parents friends be like hay it's Nini! i think i'll add her1 and look at your pictures. that would be a total embarasement if that person comesover the next day and be like "saw your myspace*winks*' people need to stay their age and not think cause their famous they can do what ever cause the media WILL be all over it.
    September 16th, 2009 at 03:19am
  • die Bienen Knie

    die Bienen Knie (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I don't like her music what so ever but I don't HATE her. She's a person, what ever, she doesn't effect me personally.
    August 26th, 2009 at 12:49am
  • Bugggaaa.

    Bugggaaa. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus but I don't hate her. Sure I kind of get sick seeing her face everywhere, but I deal with it. There will always be people defending and tearing someone down. The point about the pictures though was weak. If I saw you posting Bebo pictures like that I would think you were a slut. Sorry. People did make a big deal of those nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens. They made a big deal out of both of their pictures because they are role models to millions of little girls.
    August 19th, 2009 at 04:19am
  • Jensen's_Biggest_Fan

    Jensen's_Biggest_Fan (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    A lot of this article is opinion rather than fact. I don't like Miley Cyrus because I don't think she is a good role model for kids. I know that she is only 16 herself and is still technically a child but when you go into the entertainment buisness you kinda sign up for being hunted by paprazzi and being a role model for people. Its just one of those things. I think she acts irresponsibly and giving her fans the wrong impression. Being in the public eye does make you a role model because a lot of people look up to them especially children, and children are influenced easily.
    July 25th, 2009 at 10:45pm
  • Felidae Evol

    Felidae Evol (455)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I wrote an article about that Asian pose only to improve my writing. To be honest, I'm not a fan of hers and I think most of her fame came from her daddy but I see no need to treat her like shit. People put too much pressure on young stars.
    July 16th, 2009 at 12:53am
  • A-Decorated-Mess

    A-Decorated-Mess (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    Denmark
    I havent read the article and i immidietly say that I do not hate her....I LOATHE HER!
    July 6th, 2009 at 04:49pm
  • SapphireStar

    SapphireStar (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    i dont like miley. shes cheesy.
    July 1st, 2009 at 08:06pm
  • annabel-lee

    annabel-lee (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    i think this was more opinion than fact, and i'm just going to say it, i absolutely hate Miley Cyrus, her music too. but i do think that the press gives her a hard time, no duh she's a celebrity, and i think she knew what she was getting into or had some idea of what it'd be like to be famous. i'm sorry, but i think this article was pretty damn stupid. sorry. but i can see your point! i just reeeaaallly don't like it
    July 1st, 2009 at 10:36am
  • Skela_chibi

    Skela_chibi (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Puerto Rico
    i have 2 say this honesty i dont rly like miley even i sod her movie i dint even like her of curse wend she took a phote nude im pretty sure they just cover up even wend vanessa took a nude photo i took it a big deal cuz a 16yr old taking a pic like is like a playboy or something even i dont have 16yr even some ppl put her rummer that last time i heart that miley was 1 month pregment b4 the break up of nick jonas
    July 1st, 2009 at 02:11am
  • tarynwms

    tarynwms (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    She's a B*tch. I hate miley cyrus.
    June 27th, 2009 at 05:22pm
  • Whenbutterflys

    Whenbutterflys (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Hmm...If 90 % of your "article" is opinion I'm pretty sure it's not an article anymore. Just saying...also, I'm pretty sure some people would be upset by seeing half-naked pictures of you. Of course you're not gonna' get media coverage of it, it's not like you have your own show or something, but I'm sure parents and friends wouldn't be too pleased by it.
    June 25th, 2009 at 01:43am
  • squidward tentacles.

    squidward tentacles. (255)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    73
    Location:
    United States
    This is more of a journal than an article. Yes, people did make a big deal about Vanessa Hudgeons, and yes, it is a big deal that Miley posed in her underwear. She's sixteen. And, like ou said, a lot of kids look up to her. Do you want eight year olds around the world to see her looking like a Playboy bunny? I don't care if you're famous; when you're sixteen keep your clothes on for the camera.
    June 24th, 2009 at 10:47pm
  • babushka

    babushka (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    Croatia
    Wait a minute, this shouldn't be in articles, it should be in journals, right? You were stating your opinions here, so...
    Since you're obviously a big fan of Miss Cyrus, then you probably know about her bashing a band called Radiohead (or to be more accurate, the bands singer Thom Yorke). By what she said, it was arranged for her to meet Yorke, and again, by her words, he "snubbed" her. She apparently got pissed, and bashed him in a interview saying that she already called all of her friends and that it was SO rude, blah blah blah .. and concluding that she's going to ruin them.
    First of all, Yorke was apparently completely uninformed about their meeting. Second... I mean, what the fuck, girl? You're going to ruin them? How, I may ask? If she's such a big Radiohead fanatic, she should know that Yorke is not the most social guy on the planet when it comes to meeting with so called celebrities. You'll say that isn't a excuse (I personally believe that it isn't his fad, but that's an another topic), but it is necessary that she eventually understands that she CANNOT get everything she wants.
    And truth to be told, I believe someone like Thom Yorke more than her.
    June 15th, 2009 at 06:35pm
  • JoeJonasFan

    JoeJonasFan (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I used to LOVE Miley.
    Then the Vanity Fair shoot happened and all the other photo scandals.
    That right there made me start to dislike her.
    Then I thought about it and thought, "She's just a normal teenage girl like me, who cares if she's famous?"

    I completely agree with you.

    People need to cool it. They shouldn't judge celebrities without truly knowing them. If they weren't celebrities, would you give a shit about what they've done? I don't think so! Celebrities are people too, and we need to start treating them like it. They may be in the public eye, but not all of them enjoy it. They just want to do what they love. I'm not sure if that's the case with Miley, but it is with a lot of celebrities.
    June 3rd, 2009 at 12:35am
  • TheLastAmericanGirl

    TheLastAmericanGirl (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Canada
    Oh I definately hate her that's for sure. Ok ya, i'm sure she's a nice person but uh, ya still hate her.
    May 17th, 2009 at 10:03am
  • A-Decorated-Mess

    A-Decorated-Mess (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    Denmark
    Hate her.
    April 22nd, 2009 at 07:16pm
  • BurnOutBrighter

    BurnOutBrighter (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    you have no right to judge....you are the author of this article.

    and secondly...yes, they did make a big deal out of nessa's photos-- but the fued came to an end quickly because nessa said, YES, THAT PICTURE IS OF ME.

    the thing about miley cyrus?? she acts as if she's a goody-two shoes...and when the pictures come out....IT'S NOT MY FAULT! she screams into her crowd of ignorant fans....

    for the amount of publicity she has, she's done nothing to say she's deserved it. Bottom line, she's getting lazy. She thinks that, just because she's miley, that things will magically come to her, and that she'll always have fans.
    April 9th, 2009 at 04:30am
  • ClarissaDevil.

    ClarissaDevil. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Sweden
    You do not have the right to judge a person you don't even know. So I do really agree with this, and I am not a fan of her music.
    March 24th, 2009 at 12:44pm