Jon And Kate Drama - Comments

  • x_x24.00

    x_x24.00 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I hate that show, Kate is just ridiculous with everything. I watched it once where they went to Hawaii and she was upset because the little three year olds were crying. DUH!! Of course they are going to cry!! There fucking three years old!
    May 10th, 2009 at 01:46am
  • gleek

    gleek (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Apparently they're both cheating on each other... that's what I read.
    It's ridiculous, if it's true. They're both acting like babies, when really they've got eight babies that need their love and don't need to get caught in the middle of a scandal.
    I hope the allegations against both of them are false. I really like their show. =[
    May 10th, 2009 at 01:04am
  • vbbymcr

    vbbymcr (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    ahaha jennafoo yr soo right!
    maybe shell apreciate him more, shes so demanding of him and hes a great dad!

    i honestly think hes too much of a good guy to cheat, he was just intoxicated and acting too touchy feely

    anyways their kids are the cutest:DD
    May 9th, 2009 at 09:58pm
  • Suds.

    Suds. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    totally agree with [b] MistressSimone[/b] :]
    May 9th, 2009 at 07:50pm
  • ZombieBunnyKILL

    ZombieBunnyKILL (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    lol. Awful.
    And I agree with [b]jennaFOO[/b].
    :D
    May 9th, 2009 at 06:51pm
  • MistressSimone

    MistressSimone (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    62
    Location:
    United States
    Like Maggie, I can't condone cheating...but understanding it is a different matter. Kate has demeaned, insulted and emasculated Jon to the point that he probably feels desperate to have someone give him approval and affection. Maybe she should take some time to consider that there's nothing except his conscience forcing him to stay with her, and if she drives him away, she'll be left to raise eight children by herself.

    This isn't a fantasy, J&K. These are the very real lives of some kids who need mature, loving parents who put selfish wants away, and make their children their first priority. Time to grow up, my friends--your babies need you!
    May 9th, 2009 at 06:28pm
  • Big Maggie.

    Big Maggie. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Ireland
    Nothing forgives cheating but..I must say, you can see it from the show that Jon has been completely thrown out of his element with all the kids and is trying to get used to it at his own pace, but is finally starting to see what Kate is really like.

    Things like that are so sad, because it will rip that family apart and those children do not deserve that. I saw a similar scenario happen before my own eyes with a close family member, where a large family was split up, and every action my aunt made ripped my cousins apart a little or a lot inside.

    It always seems to me that those reality families are..just so messed up. For example - I couldn't stand having to live with Matt Roloff (from Little People), let alone marry him. I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about him that deeply irritates and angers me.

    Still doesn't stop me watching any of those shows..!
    May 9th, 2009 at 05:01pm
  • jennaFOO

    jennaFOO (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    She will finally learn not to be such a bitch.
    May 9th, 2009 at 12:42pm