Niley Back Together Again? - Comments

  • FrankJScott

    FrankJScott (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    57
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Please try Google before asking High Rated Onlne Casino Website ca5b8b0
    September 29th, 2023 at 05:27am
  • BethanyStorm

    BethanyStorm (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    ok. a couple of things. we all know it's not really our business but if it's not our business then people really need to stop talking about it. since they didn't we might as well take full advantage of that.
    2nd. Nick's only 16 so it's not like there gonna get married. in fact i can say right now that there NOT going to get married (watch me be wrong, haha).
    3rd this is probably just another phase so far it doesn't look as if they are dating anyway for all we know Gaston's friend could have said that just to get revenge on Nick and make Miley look bad so the only trustworthy source would be Nick or Miley and it doesn't look like there going to tell us all about their personal lives. It is their personal lives. all i'm saying is that you should stop making a big deal because there not getting married anytime soon, they might not even be officially dating.
    from,
    beth
    July 19th, 2009 at 04:25pm
  • Nicolette;

    Nicolette; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I personally don't like any of them but I watch the shows Hannah Montana and JONAS because my boyfriend's little sister absolutely loves them. I don't think Miley is a 'slut' or Nick to be a 'man-whore' or a jerk/idiot/hottie/whatever. I just think that whatever their relationship status goes, I don't want them screwing up because of immaturity and the fact that they 'want to be in the business but want their privacy'. No one can have their cake and eat it too. Unless you're smart like Meryl Streep. She's a professional actress and you barely hear about her private life.

    I guess it's hard when you're thrust into the spotlight thanks to Disney. But it's what they get for wanting it.
    July 7th, 2009 at 10:29pm
  • WeepingWillows

    WeepingWillows (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    okay i know there are alot of miley haters out there,
    and personally i think you all are just jealous.
    nick can date whoever he wants.
    and i think miley and nick are cute together.
    how do you know that nick wasn't the one who caused the break up the first time.
    everything has been rumors. sure miley has made mistakes but she wouldn't be human if she didn't.

    i use to hate miley but i realized it was only because i thought she had the perfect life, do you really think she does. For the rest of her life she will never have anything to herself again. That's gotta suck.
    July 5th, 2009 at 02:01am
  • maybe_tomorrow

    maybe_tomorrow (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Okay. I personally have met and hung out with the Jonas Brothers and I know that Miey is deff. not for Nick. She is just a slut and she doesn't even realize that she was Nick's first kiss - first 'love'. She gets around too fast and you know 5 years is a big difference, especially for a 15 year old.
    July 4th, 2009 at 06:27pm
  • pepper potts.

    pepper potts. (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    Why should I care... she sure does get around.
    July 3rd, 2009 at 03:38am
  • kristen.elizabeth.

    kristen.elizabeth. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Ew, Nicholas, didn't you learn before how... bad, Miley is for you?
    Aw, honey... I don't want to see his heart broken.
    July 3rd, 2009 at 12:02am
  • smile_in_your_sleep

    smile_in_your_sleep (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    THEIR JUST WORKING TOGETHER!!!!!!
    June 27th, 2009 at 11:50pm
  • vampirefreak666

    vampirefreak666 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    It's their choice in my opinion - I'm just a fan.

    *Walks away, and starts to cry "NOOO!"
    June 27th, 2009 at 01:03am
  • tarynwms

    tarynwms (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Miley Sucks!
    June 26th, 2009 at 08:29pm
  • kbelliveau15

    kbelliveau15 (2450)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Canada
    My honest opinion. Everyone needs to stop caring about these young kids and let them live. I have no respect for The Jobros or Miley, but they are still children, too young to be thrown into the spotlight like they have been. If all young girls and guys stopped obsessing and were inspiried by true musical talent then maybe all this nonsense would go away.

    My suggestion try supporting something local, something fresh so that these tweenagers stop parading themselves across our television sets. I challenge every 14 -16 year old boy or girl to go and find something good to listen to in the next week. Oh wait, no one will take me seriously and they will keep obsessing over the Jonas Brother and Hannah Montana.

    The saddest part of all is that Miley and the Jobros are writing about Juvenile love like it means something big. Sorry to burst the bubble but love at 15 years old is not real. It never will be. There are real stories and real problems in this world, so people stop worrying if Miley and Nick have magically made there way back together and go read a serious story.
    June 26th, 2009 at 02:47pm
  • not here anymore

    not here anymore (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Okay, anyone who says Miley is a slut, or Nick is a man-whore should stfu.
    Come on. Do you know them personally? Hm? No. Shut up.
    Anyway, I think that since it is news then there could be some sort of gossip column. Just my opinion.
    June 26th, 2009 at 02:12am
  • pinkXenough

    pinkXenough (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    eh Nick needs to find a girl who is conceited like her. lol any hoo, who cares if they are, i mean its miley cyrus for heavens sake. shes a SLOTH (remove the oth and change it to ut) its for publicity. didnt her dad even care her ugly underwear model justin whatever was like, i dont know, TWENTY?
    June 26th, 2009 at 01:58am
  • fallin dont catch me

    fallin dont catch me (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    and by the way, the_living_dead. do you personally know nick or miley? didn't think so. lay off them, they're just another star-couple.
    not to be a pain in the ass or nothing, but, you spelled "whore" wrong.
    June 20th, 2009 at 09:11am
  • fallin dont catch me

    fallin dont catch me (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    ugh, this is so stupid. first of all, it's disney they're representing? nooo. do they have a contract with them? yesss. unless that contract states to have an "infamous disney couple" then they shouldnt be labeled that. it should just be miley, and nick. not "infamous couple".
    and second of all, i dont think disney should have an "infamous couple" to begin with. disney is for little kids. do you really want little 8 year olds go around dating (not that they already dont) because they saw that disney has a "couple" . KEEP DISNEY CLEAN!
    June 20th, 2009 at 09:07am
  • Kataclysmical

    Kataclysmical (355)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Honestly, who cares if their back together again?

    It's their lives.

    They all got wrapped up in publicity and stardom and now they get to be on the front page of J-14 and whatever other magazines.

    People get to criticize them and know every little detail about their lives.

    Woopty do.

    If Miley wants to date someone whose like, 10 years older then her or whatever or someone she recently dated, then go for it. I'm not going to go as far as calling her a slut, because I personally do not know her but it's her life, so, whatever.
    June 19th, 2009 at 12:56am
  • the _living_dead

    the _living_dead (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Miley's a slut.
    And Nicks a man-hore with the same name as me
    shit!
    June 18th, 2009 at 11:52pm
  • peacemaker.

    peacemaker. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I had SOME respect for Nick when he dumped Miley despite how much I hate the Jonas Brothers. Looks like they cant do anything right.
    June 18th, 2009 at 06:56pm
  • link;;

    link;; (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I think the whole things is publicity crap.

    But if they are together, whoopdy-doo... good for them. I don't really like Nick anyway. Miley isn't that bad, but Nick just... urgh. Something about that boy doesn't sit right with me. >.<
    June 18th, 2009 at 08:03am
  • janellevengeance

    janellevengeance (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Canada
    I don't care.
    June 17th, 2009 at 04:55am