Michael Jackson, May You Rest In Peace Without Criticism - Comments

  • FrankJScott

    FrankJScott (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    57
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Please try <a href=https://www.google.com/>Google</a> before asking <a href=https://www.kadimneferler.net/showthread.php?tid=2210&pid=4117#pid4117>Recommended Onlne Casino Guide</a> 5b8b0bc
    September 29th, 2023 at 03:52am
  • handwritten

    handwritten (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with ChildofGod.
    November 8th, 2009 at 07:36am
  • Spanx.

    Spanx. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Turkey
    There's no such thing as skin bleaching there are mediactions to make the skin depigmentate.
    And if you'll ask me. I can't believe how misunderstood he was.
    I don't believe anything that anybody says. I don't care what happened and i don't wanna talk about it either. But the thing that we always forget is that a celebrity may be a celebrity but they are also human and what they do is none of our business. And if that's the way people entertain themselves then there is a problem..
    November 4th, 2009 at 08:43pm
  • MCRJunkiie

    MCRJunkiie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Isle of Man
    I agree completely with this article. MJ did take drugs, but went to rehab to try and help himself. He was found INNOCENT of the child molesting charges, that's like one of you people going to court for something, then walking out and people turning around and going 'You're still guilty'. Doesn't exactly seem fair. You say he should have followed all the other rules, to be honest he did. There are people out there who do worse things than hang a child over a balcony, what about Myra Hinley, she taped people's kids being tortured, killed them and then sent their parents the tapes.

    So yeah, don't treat him like a God but don't condemn him either.
    October 27th, 2009 at 12:38am
  • Ansel

    Ansel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    I'm sorry, but truthfully I'm sick of hearing about him. Not even Ronald Reagen got this much attention when he died.
    October 23rd, 2009 at 06:24am
  • veronika

    veronika (130)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    Australia
    I don't believe in the whole "never speak ill of the deceased". I mean, it may not be [i]nice[/i]: but they're just dead. People talked shit about him when he was alive, I don't see why people can't say the same now that he's dead.

    I don't have much to say about Michael Jackson. I didn't hate him, I didn't love him. I've never been one to speak ill of him, myself. But there are some things that he did that people question, and I don't see why that questioning should just stop now he's dead.

    People speak ill of the deceased all the time: my grandfather - who died 20 years ago - still gets referred to as a 'grumpy old bastard', even though he's long gone.
    October 15th, 2009 at 06:12am
  • FTS.brittni.

    FTS.brittni. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Michael Jackson was a human, yes, and for those reasons, he shouldn't be glorified for his wrongdoings. He's not god, he's not a king, so stop acting as if he was! MJ DID take drugs, he dangled his kids off of rooftops, and was accused of molesting a child! Just because he had musical talent and knew how to shake his hips doesn't mean he should be exempt from all the rules everyone else in the world has to follow. If it was you or me out there doing the things he did, we'd be harassed, hated, and scorned. So don't glorify this person into something he's not just because he's died. Yes, he's talented... and I truly do like his music. But the guy is human, he's not god.
    October 15th, 2009 at 01:06am
  • smile_in_your_sleep

    smile_in_your_sleep (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with fool's paradise. I love M.J he was the best entertainer ever! but we need to serioulsy just stop talking about him and let the poor man rest in peace.
    October 14th, 2009 at 03:58pm
  • fool's paradise

    fool's paradise (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I love Michael too, but can we please just leave him alone now?

    Overkill goes both ways.
    October 14th, 2009 at 12:01am
  • xxshadesofgray

    xxshadesofgray (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Mychemro_kiss

    He bleached his skin because of his conditioned that made white splotches apear. since its incurable he decided to make himself all the same color as the splotches
    October 13th, 2009 at 02:15am
  • Momma Danger.

    Momma Danger. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    He didn't bleach his sin... he had a skin condition.
    October 12th, 2009 at 08:53pm