Initial Autopsy Of Jimmy Sullivan Ruled As "Inconclusive" - Comments

  • Fortune.

    Fortune. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I still cannot believe he passed away. There had to be some unnatural cause for his death. People don't just drop dead at the age of 28.
    January 25th, 2010 at 02:39am
  • When_September_Ends

    When_September_Ends (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    New Zealand
    :) Yea, a lot of people say that, and to be honest i thought that myself at first, but really, I think they are the real deal, If they were to put their Facebook's, twitters etc on the confirmed site, then all these fans will add them, and they won't get any peace, and by that i mean, like, for example on Facebook, a fan group was made for jimmy, right "RIP JIMMY SULLIVAN" and then after like 1 week of it been made, people were writing hate comments, with shit like, Jimmy's racist etc... (which is absolute crap) but anyway :)

    Here's the link to:
    Zacky's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000130332742
    Brian's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000131794494
    Michelle's Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000315994491
    Leana's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000568663048
    Matt's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000140445513

    And Johnny also has one, along with the rev.... but his is more of a memorial now.. RIP :) Also, the god charlotte dudes, have 'em. And Matt Berry and Jason Berry.... :)

    Anyway, i don't know you be the judge... :)
    January 14th, 2010 at 12:15am
  • AMANDAbroken

    AMANDAbroken (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Oh my god people
    VVVVVVVVV

    Brian does not have a Twitter. The Official A7X Twitter is: http://twitter.com/TheOfficialA7X. That is their offical Twitter, they've mentioned it in blogs on their offical MySpace

    Zacky DOES have a Twitter for his clothing brand: http://twitter.com/Vengenz1
    I know this is real because the offical A7X Twitter is following him.
    No other members of Avenged Sevenfold have Twitters at all or else the offical A7X account would be following them.

    AND THEY DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL MYSPACE PAGES.
    They've mentioned it in interviews before. Zacky and Brian have myspace pages for their clothing brands. No personal pages at all, they may have in the past but definitly not. If you think they have a personal Myspace pages: you're wrong. A7X have no personal band members pages in their top; just fellow bands and Zacky/Brians clothing brands.

    They do not have no personal pages besides Zacky's Twitter, which really isn't a personal page, more of a page for his clothing brand.

    So is this settled? If the band members had personal pages don't you think they'd have them in their top friends on MySpace/Facebook? Obviously they don't have any personal pages or else they'd be linked on the bands offical MySpace/Facebook pages. They're are losers out there who make fake accounts of famous people, don't fall for it. The band obviously has no personal pages.
    January 11th, 2010 at 10:40pm
  • When_September_Ends

    When_September_Ends (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Hi:) all LOL :) Brian, Zacky, Michelle, Val, Johnny, Matt and even JB and MB, all have a Myspace page. :) Brian,Michelle, Val and Matt had deleted it once upon a time. Only adding certain people.

    Also, Brian does have a twitter... But then again, i understand where most of you are coming from, i found it hard to believe. But eventually, i realized it is them! :) It's up to believe what you want, but i'm positive its them, as they have pictures on there e.g. Zacky --> recent pic of his dog, and Gena saying how he loves them both... that the internet doesn't have this, let alone a Pic so recent.... :)

    Anyway :) I'll post the links later.. though i don't think this is the best place, as it should be dedicated to jimmy. :)

    R.I.P Jimbo :) Forever love! XD
    January 11th, 2010 at 11:08am
  • synyster smile.

    synyster smile. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I really wanna know the cause. He was so young and healthy!

    Here's a weird bit...
    Someone my friend knows had a legitimate audition for the drummer for Avenged Sevenfold. This was in September.
    Any connections? o.o
    January 9th, 2010 at 03:00am
  • AMANDAbroken

    AMANDAbroken (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    The boys do not have any, I REPEAT: they have no personal MySpace/Facebook pages. They've mentioned it several times. Zacky and Syn have myspaces for their clothing brands. And Zacky has a twitter for his clothing brand too, all those links are down there.
    January 6th, 2010 at 10:24pm
  • smile_in_your_sleep

    smile_in_your_sleep (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I barely know them. But the few songs that I heard from them, their a really bad ass band. It's really tragic and shocking that this is happened.

    My thoughts and prayers are with Jimmy's friends and family.
    RIP JIMMY <3
    January 6th, 2010 at 09:47pm
  • Shark

    Shark (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Singapore
    I remembered crying so bad when I found out about his death. But then, he wouldn't want us to remember him for his death. I'm pretty sure he's wreaking havoc wherever he is right now.

    I remember meeting him once and he was a REALLY nice guy. I will definitely miss him.

    RIP Jimmy.
    January 6th, 2010 at 09:37am
  • Marissa1117

    Marissa1117 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    PurplePenguin2009 just because you haven't seen those photos doesn't mean that the pages are real.And they probably don't have facebooks because of the fans and getting harrassed.Just saying
    January 5th, 2010 at 09:52pm
  • Music.DrownLife

    Music.DrownLife (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    When Elvis died and everyone was sad... Man, I get it now more than ever.
    January 5th, 2010 at 09:25am
  • cruciatus.

    cruciatus. (455)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    To orangesharpie13,,

    I don't think it's fair to assume that just because he had such an outgoing and spontaneous personality that he was using drugs, particularly cocaine. You're right; drugs have not been ruled out. But they haven't been ruled [i]in[/i], either; at least, not by me, they haven't. I don't think it's fair of you to say 'cocaine' without having proof to back it up. :)
    January 5th, 2010 at 06:35am
  • nutmeg-smithy-165

    nutmeg-smithy-165 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Matt and Brian both had Facebook pages. i found them by coincidence. Val and Michelle also have them too. Val was being harassed by people about getting post mortem pictures of Jimmy. the other day she said she was thinking about deleting her page because of how crazy people were getting. Val, Matt, and Brian no longer have Facebook but Michelle does. it was them too because there were personal photos of every one that i have never seen before.

    i don't know about Twitter though. all Brian said was "I don't think i can take this"

    Pretty much When_September_Ends was right.
    January 5th, 2010 at 04:39am
  • Yeah_Nope

    Yeah_Nope (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I don't even want to say, but they haven't ruled out drugs. v.v And since hge was (or people claim) so outgoing any stimulant is a possiblity (especially cocaine).
    January 4th, 2010 at 09:19pm
  • AMANDAbroken

    AMANDAbroken (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    The additional testing ordered is supposed to take quote on quote "several weeks". :(

    And Brian does NOT have a twitter
    The Offical A7X twitter is: http://twitter.com/TheOfficialA7X

    And this is Zacky's for his clothing brand: http://twitter.com/Vengenz1

    Brian also doesn't have any personal MySpace/Facebook pages. He has a MySapce for his clothing brand: http://www.myspace.com/syngatesclothing

    As does Zacky: http://www.myspace.com/vengeanceuniversity

    Other than that, the boys have no personal pages. So the rumours about Brian saying stuff like that is untrue.
    January 4th, 2010 at 01:16am
  • AlternativeAdele

    AlternativeAdele (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Australia
    I just want to know what actually caused his death. Since he was so young and seemingly healthy it seems likely it was a brian aneurysm or something of that nature. Does anyone know when the full report will be released??
    January 3rd, 2010 at 11:59pm
  • KUROMI

    KUROMI (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Puerto Rico
    im still crying about jimmy death i wasn't expecting this new about jimmy death i dont know what i can do with out jimmy it so hard we all know that jimmy bring ppl smile and he been one of those crazy dude that we love him 2 death and best drummer that we know
    January 3rd, 2010 at 10:11pm
  • KUROMI

    KUROMI (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Puerto Rico
    R.I.P jimmy u were and still the legendary drummer and u were like brother friend
    January 3rd, 2010 at 10:05pm
  • Marissa1117

    Marissa1117 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    When_September_ Ends I think Zack has a twitter possibly for VU but I don't think any of the guys have separate Facebook,Myspace,Twitter..Etc. Brian and Zack have myspaces and facebooks for VU and Syn Gates clothing I know that much.
    January 3rd, 2010 at 08:12pm
  • Suds.

    Suds. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    I would like someone to post a link to "Brian's" facebook, or twitter ETC. we'll be the judges ourselves
    January 3rd, 2010 at 04:58pm
  • ThePiesEndure

    ThePiesEndure (115)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    38
    Location:
    Australia
    None of the guys have personal facebooks. Syn's dad does. But none of them do.
    January 3rd, 2010 at 01:21pm