Initial Autopsy Of Jimmy Sullivan Ruled As "Inconclusive"

Initial Autopsy Of Jimmy Sullivan Ruled As "Inconclusive" Huntington Beach Coroner's Office has ruled the initial autopsy of Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy Sullivan as inconclusive and have ordered additional tests.

The drummer of southern Cali rock band Avenged Sevenfold was found unresponsive at his Huntington Beach home Monday afternoon and Huntington Beach authorities confirmed his death Monday night. As of right now authorities claim natural causes took the 28 year old's life.

The autopsy performed has found no definite cause to his sudden and tragic death. Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino stated yesterday that the coroner's office has ordered toxicology, microscopic and laboratory tests to determine the cause of death. The testing is expected to take several weeks.

The band has released this offical statement on their website regarding the sudden passing of Jimmy.

Earlier today Larry Jacobson, Avenged Sevenfold's manager talked to The Orange County Register about his relationship with Jimmy.

"He was somebody who just had a warmth and an easy smile and a laugh, and he was as smart as they come. You could sit and talk to him about anything."

Larry referred to Sullivan as "warm, friendly and a second father".

In the conversation Larry mentions at a wedding reception a few days before Jimmy's death Sullivan appeared in good health, mentioning Jimmy had recently bought a new car and undergone Lasik eye surgery.

"He was a loving son and a loving brother - like no one you'd ever seen, and talented beyond people's perception. He was expressive. He'd tell you how he felt about you – you didn't wonder because he'd put his arm around you, he knew how to tell his friends he loved them."

With Jimmy's sudden death Monday night, fans remembered the legendary drummer with dozens of groups in his honor on MySpace and Facebook. Twitter overflowed with fans mourning the drummer, keeping tags like "Avenged Sevenfold", "rip the rev" and "James Owen Sullivan" in Twitter's trending topics for over 48 hours.

Avenged Sevenfold have been around for 10 years and in those ten years they have gained a loyal, committed and adoring fan base. The tragic news of Jimmy's death have only proved just how committed those tens of thousands of fans are.

"Never in my life have I seen a relationship like that, and I think the relationship the four have right now will help them get through this traumatic time," Jacobson concludes.

Latest articles