The Latest News on Green Day's New Work - Comments

  • Queen of the Clouds

    Queen of the Clouds (4955)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    New Zealand
    In response to the comment below (I can't reply on your profile because it says it's not active), the teaser videos are just mainly the guys talking about their work really vaguely (e.g. saying it's really creative, or that they're excited to release it, or that they're happy with it, etc.). Occasionally there is some music playing in the background, but it's really simple things like a drum beat or a short guitar piece. Who knows if that's even going to be on the album or if they're just messing with us or if it's even them playing that short piece.

    But yes, it will definitely be interesting to see what they do with their three albums.
    April 19th, 2012 at 02:52am
  • Monroe;

    Monroe; (615)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Ireland
    Unfortunatley I lost my passion for Green Day after American Idiot, I'm hoping though with a fresh wave, and this shocker of three albums, that the flame will be rekindled.

    I'm slightly worried about their ability to deliver if they in such a short space they will be releasing a tonne of songs. Or maybe the albums will be short. They've probably been working on the material for some time.

    Oh well, we'll see.
    April 18th, 2012 at 10:56am
  • watercooler romance.

    watercooler romance. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I absolutely can't wait to see what these albums are going to be like. It's nice to see that they're probably going to be trying something a bit different to their other work, and I'm sure it'll be amazing. I don't think I've ever really disliked anything they've done, apart from the odd song, so I can't wait for this. :)
    April 17th, 2012 at 04:33pm
  • Invader Spiffy

    Invader Spiffy (140)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I cannot wait. I swear, if the world does end on December 21st and I don't get to hear all of the albums, I will be pissed off.
    April 17th, 2012 at 05:50am
  • volta.

    volta. (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    New Zealand
    What are the teaser videos? Are they about the video/have snippets of music and lyrics? If they do, then it's kind of off that you ask what they'll sound like if you're already getting preview of it. If there's something else in the teasers, maybe that would be more informative for people who really have no clue.

    I saw the whole thing about a trilogy of albums from AP on Facebook and thought it sounded like a pretty neat idea; like if there's a story throughout each album or even just a theme or if they don't relate at all. It'll be interesting definitely.
    April 17th, 2012 at 12:39am
  • rocker-grl14

    rocker-grl14 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I cant wait ! Knowing Green Day they will not disappoint theit fans because they're so freaking awesome !
    April 16th, 2012 at 07:32am
  • Oh Desdemona!

    Oh Desdemona! (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Canada
    I'm really excited for this! Their albums recently have been getting more and more creative, and I'm looking very much forward to seeing/hearing what they come out with next!
    April 16th, 2012 at 02:33am