Quizilla Angers Many and Causes Rebellion - Comments

  • xxxxxxxxx

    xxxxxxxxx (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    LMAO! Me and my friends were just talking about how so many people are leaving the new Quizilla. It's boring there now and a lot of people have left, lol.
    May 16th, 2008 at 10:25pm
  • electricgirls.

    electricgirls. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Yeah, I came from Quizilla. I was really pissed off when it changed - its confusing and slow and I can't find any of the writers I used to read all the time. Plus, as soon as all the amazing writers are gone, there will be nothing left to Quizilla's name, anyway.

    All the 'stories' and quizzes on there are like, 'OHMYGOD?! S3V3N M1NUTES IN H3AVEN! SEXII EMO BOYS?!?!!!111!!!' That's why I'm here. I love Mibba.
    May 16th, 2008 at 10:14pm
  • Psyche Adrenaline

    Psyche Adrenaline (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I had Quizilla for a short while, but it seemed sort of...free. There didn't seem to be any writing rules, and the grammar and whatnot in most (not all) of the stories was not very good. I did read some of the things on there, and I dunno...I just never enjoyed it. I may be judging and jumping to conclusions, I just was never called to really use quizilla. I think I'll stick with Mibba, especially now that people are so pissed with 'zilla.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:01pm
  • SRAKKUNE.

    SRAKKUNE. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    Yeah, I made Mibba because of Quizilla's act of stupidity, and I like Mibba so much more than new Quizilla.
    May 16th, 2008 at 08:53pm
  • amaya5

    amaya5 (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I've gone to mibba and now I'm not going to publish anymore on there. but I will e publishing my fanfics on mibba and will put the links to my portaportal (which is clever named the same as my account amaya5) but i still answer my messeges. The new quizilla is an ass on my computer, and it's confusing. If it confusing old users, think how it'll confuse new members as well. MTV has ruined so many things, just add quizilla to the checklist.
    May 16th, 2008 at 08:46pm
  • Dale Cooper

    Dale Cooper (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Haha, way to go quizie.
    I still have my account on quizilla and I still use it everday but I really don't like it. That's why I moved to mibba back in December when they put up a preview of the new layout. It's got so many bugs in it right now, it sucks D:

    Plus no one ever gives feedback because it gets confusing sometimes on the new one. Mibba is so much better for that.

    I do understand that there was alot of problems with the old one due to so many accounts but I think they could hvae altered that coding, fixing the bugs and adding new things without changing the layout.
    May 16th, 2008 at 08:37pm
  • Surrealist

    Surrealist (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    My quizilla = dead and buried.
    All the great writers have gone elsewhere, it's so hard to write and message. All the readers don't understand the new layout and are terminating.
    You lose, Quizilla.
    May 16th, 2008 at 08:17pm
  • Jace Lightwood

    Jace Lightwood (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    a) No Penny :[[
    b) There's nothing good to actually read because either the good users left (either completely quitting or moving elsewhere) or they just don't update that often and there used to be some damn good writers there.

    I miss the old 'zilla. The new one confuses me too much. Thank God for Mibba where quality and nice people wait :]]
    May 16th, 2008 at 08:04pm
  • erin.whatserface.

    erin.whatserface. (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Fiji
    It's horrendous.
    Mibba is a lot better.
    So, yeah.

    I'm terminating my Quizilla account.
    :|
    May 16th, 2008 at 07:58pm
  • trashyvanity

    trashyvanity (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Canada
    Quizilla just sucks now.
    The end.
    May 16th, 2008 at 07:43pm
  • HystericxBarbie

    HystericxBarbie (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I had a quizilla account a few years ago when it was easier. When I heard about the changes I finally went to see how "bad" people said it was.
    It was really confusing and I gave up : /
    I agree, I miss the old quizilla.
    May 16th, 2008 at 07:18pm
  • imaposer.com

    imaposer.com (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    quizilla used to be the one place online I could spend hours on besides mibba... but now I refuse to go on it!!! they fuckin ruined the things I loved about it!
    May 16th, 2008 at 07:10pm
  • BellZ

    BellZ (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I know what ya mean. I was on Quizilla for a good two years, though I didn't really get to see the ORIGINAL quiziila, I definitely miss the old one. The new one is shitty, and it's filled OEMGEEE SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN WIT EMO BOYSS! I mean, come on people. Grow the up.
    And all of those MCR wanna-screw'em ocd fans, it's getting irritating.
    I like Mibba better though, though the writing restrictions are stricter, it makes us better writers. And the QUALITY on Mibba far surpases Quizilla, I'm happier here.
    May 16th, 2008 at 07:01pm
  • twitches

    twitches (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    when they first changed it in like 03, i didn't really mind. I'm like oh ok, a few changes here and there, no biggie. But then they change the whole thing completely, and it's so frustrating and confusing. It's stupid how they just changed the whole thing without consideration for the previous users who were use the the older version.
    May 16th, 2008 at 06:57pm
  • ibegahgluhgseurg

    ibegahgluhgseurg (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    18
    Location:
    Bouvet Island
    I was a member of Quizilla for a LONG time, again, back to the ORIGINAL Quizilla, but as it started to change, and frustrate me, and add pointless new things, I just stopped going and stopped writing, stopped updating stories, etc. I got so fed up, I started looking for an alternative, and found Mibba, thankfully.
    Now I don't think I could go back if someone asked me to, as the quality on Quizilla is that of a kindergarten class compared to Mibba. I'm happy being here. And frankly, I don't think Quizilla will ever go back to how it WAS, unfortunately.
    May 16th, 2008 at 05:41pm
  • jeffhardyfan93

    jeffhardyfan93 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    What's up with all the negative. I love the new Quizilla. It works beter for me and is easier.
    May 16th, 2008 at 04:22pm
  • emodeerf

    emodeerf (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    Singapore
    woah.. i just miss the old quizilla man. i used to love it and go on there liike everyday. i was also very excited for the change and stuffs.

    but a few days ago, i went on and i was like " omg. how am i supposed to find my favourite authors?!" . i managed to find them and realised 3/4 of them moved to Mibba. lols. so i moved here to read their stories too i guess. Quizilla just sucks now. :(
    May 16th, 2008 at 03:12pm
  • stay gone;

    stay gone; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    also, it WAS owned by MTV, it's now owned by The N and Viacom.
    May 16th, 2008 at 03:05pm
  • stay gone;

    stay gone; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    It pisses me off and you can't edit or delete anything.
    the site is terrible and all the stories there are crappy little LOLZLYKESEVENMINUTESINHEAVEN!!!WITHEMOBOYSSSS.
    yeah, let's get some DECENT stories.
    Mibba is better, well it was when I first came here.
    May 16th, 2008 at 03:04pm
  • obscene.

    obscene. (510)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    Russian Federation
    What really pissed me off was-
    A. It only works with two browsers. Internet Explorer 7.0 (I have it but it's no 7.0. and Firefox. Since I run Opera I guess I'm screwed.

    B. Layout makers! That's what i was. I guess they didn't care about the zillions of people like me who now loose everything they worked for.
    May 16th, 2008 at 02:48pm