Eating Disorders - Comments

  • Didn't even read your article.
    But the picture is self explanitory.
    May 17th, 2009 at 06:08pm
  • Holy Fuck! That Picture Made Me Gag A Little. =O

    It's Sad That Girls Desperately Strive To Be Skinny And Attractive. Well, THAT Sure Doesn’t Look Attractive To Me. O.o

    It Makes Me Disappointed To Know That Girls Think This Is What Guys Want. All My Guy Friends Prefer Girls That Are Curvier. Voluminous If You Will. That Have Chests, Buts And Hips That Go For Miles =P

    Curves Are Attractive. Not Protruding Bones! =[
    May 3rd, 2009 at 07:50pm
  • Oh my god :/
    at that picture just...my god O_O
    April 16th, 2009 at 10:35pm
  • Ok, well yes this is a serious problem. My best friend often thinks I have anerexia, but I dont I just am on a diet. I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs, which makes me slightly overweight for my bmi. I do cut dowm on food time to time but that doesnt make me anorexic. I am a little deppressed so eating isnt the first thing on my mind. I am way to busy plotting my come backs to bitches at school.Anyway thats all I gotta say.
    February 10th, 2009 at 11:39pm
  • Coming from someone who is 145 lbs., 5'4, and has actually struggled with anorexia, Cellar.Door, that girl in the picture has done a little more than dieting. Yeah, it's been blown a little out of preportion. But it is a serious problem.
    February 3rd, 2009 at 06:07am
  • Cellar Door, that's shit. It's not mental discipline, it's called insanity. I don't admire that girl, I think it's sick. I've been called anorexic before, but I'm not, I don't think I'm fat and I'm perfectly aware of my fast metabolism and hunger moods.
    January 1st, 2009 at 04:45pm
  • AND btw, about the girl in the picture, yeah, she may have lost a bit too much weight. But it's what she wants, and no one should try to stop her. You obviously all have NO IDEA how hard it is to lose your first pound. For the first few weeks, it is intensely hard to ignore cravings. It's when many people back out and go back to eating like pigs.
    You should all admire girls like the girl in the pic, coz she has REAL mental discipline. Just think. If you can make yourself stop doing something that people tell you you need to do, and accept that it is just a desire, you can achieve ANYTHING.
    December 25th, 2008 at 02:38pm
  • It's not a fucking problem, you're all ignorant retards. It's dieting, it's a lifestyle choice.
    December 25th, 2008 at 02:34pm
  • a serious problem 'tis indeed. but i find it has a quite simple answer; grow the hell up! blunt i know, and some may say i am being unfair to those with eating disorders, but that is how i see it, people with no self restraint or people who are being childish and craving attention, "oh, he left me, i must not be pretty enough" is probably wrong, its probably because they had the personality that would make them say a thing like that. sorry, i know this may sound prejudice, but if its one thing i hate, its people who cant love themselves, and that is what an eating disorder is to me, someone abusing their body.
    December 5th, 2008 at 08:02pm
  • i always get asked that question ever since
    like lower grade school, actually
    i dont get offende tho
    cuz the ones sayin it
    i no r just hatin cuz their fat or chunky
    i laugh!
    December 4th, 2008 at 10:36pm
  • Someone asked me once if I have an eating disorder, since I'm so skinny.
    But I would never do something as stupid as to starve myself, or make myself throw up food on purpose.

    And as for that picture.. O.O
    November 14th, 2008 at 11:07pm
  • The first time I saw the picture, I literally said,
    "Holy fuck."
    November 12th, 2008 at 01:12am
  • My mum thinks that I have bulimia because I always go to the bathroom after I eat.
    I don't.
    I just brush my teeth.
    It's really upsetting.
    November 12th, 2008 at 12:03am
  • The whole eating disorder thing needs to stop, and I mean it both ways. Majority of the girls who do fall victim to the disorder are usually perfectly healthy girls, and the ones who get teased about it are usually healthy girls.
    Although I'm sure a lot of the time the teasing does have something to do with selfesteem issues of the bully, it still doesn't make it right. For all that person knows by calling a girl/boy anorexic could actually cause that person to become it.
    I think it's wrong, and down right mean to make fun of someone like that.
    It's also not right to go onto those crash diets, and actually TRY to become anorexic or bulimic.

    NOTE:
    First thing I thought when I came to this page, and saw that picture was literally HOLY SHIT.
    November 11th, 2008 at 10:16am
  • That picture in the article, seriously made me realize that eating disorders should be taken seriously. I actually thought about trying to make myself throw up (so i didn't have to go to school) on purpose by pushing my finger down my throat, but my fingers are too short... I have stubby fingers. But now i know, that it can ruin my health. Thanks for the heads up!
    November 11th, 2008 at 06:16am
  • I get asked if I have an eating disorder a lot. It honestly makes me feel like shit.
    November 11th, 2008 at 03:01am