Pit bulls-Enemies or Loving Friends? - Comments

  • LadyLavellan

    LadyLavellan (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I want everyone wo has or will comment this, to know how much I love you guys. This is great knowing that people care and want to do something to stop this bullcrap. Thank you all so much. It's nice to know not all of humanity sucks.
    December 22nd, 2008 at 07:22pm
  • flea haim.

    flea haim. (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Ms. Mothersound is right- any dog could be a killing machine, it just all depends on how you raise them. It sucks how Pit Bulls as well as Rottweilers are so stereotyped.
    December 22nd, 2008 at 07:14pm
  • Whatserekim

    Whatserekim (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I would die if they passes something like that in Texas.
    My Baby, who is a Pit Bull, Has never even tried to hurt a single person.
    It's just horrible
    December 22nd, 2008 at 06:26pm
  • Ms. Mothersound

    Ms. Mothersound (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Thank you. I own four pits, and they're all the biggest babies that you will ever meet. Oh yeah sure, my dog's perfectly dangerous for licking you relentlessly when you walk in the door. My dogs are my babies... and if anyone is thick enough to believe the media hype over these sweet dogs... *BANG!*

    "There are no such things as bad animals, just bad people."
    December 22nd, 2008 at 06:19pm
  • kade holloway

    kade holloway (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    Honestly, this thing is getting ridiculous. It's not the dog breed's fault that its owner trains it to be vicious.

    There's already a law like this passed in Ontario, Canada and I think it's totally unfair.
    December 22nd, 2008 at 02:54pm
  • Frozen Delight.

    Frozen Delight. (450)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    46
    Location:
    United States
    Good article. My friend owns two pitbull puppies, and they are the sweetest dogs you will ever meet. My friends mother wants to get rid of them because she thinks they're vicious. Apparently they run around, jump up on new people, and bark a lot. Don't all puppies do that? Grrr, but no it's because they're pitbulls. I hate people like that.
    December 22nd, 2008 at 02:24pm
  • It's In The Blood.

    It's In The Blood. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Dogs like pit bulls are treated abysmally. In certain areas (like the one I live in) the pounds are full of them - of females bred into exhaustion, of puppies that were born but never wanted. It's sad. I personally feel that with "dangerous" breeds the law shouldn't ban them, it should ban [i]breeding[/i] them without some kind of license. That way the numbers go down, and the dogs that do exist are bred from good lines and are [i]wanted[/i].
    December 22nd, 2008 at 12:03pm
  • Modern Myth

    Modern Myth (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I agree Completely
    I own a pit bull myself. He's the most adorable dog I've ever met.
    And to think that someone could do that...
    It just...I can't even say
    December 22nd, 2008 at 08:47am
  • Sick Boy.

    Sick Boy. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Articles like these make me want to cry.
    I hate to think that someday, Washington might decide Pitbulls arent safe,
    and then what will happen? Will they take my Evee away?
    Evee? Who never hurt anyone or did anything bad except eat cake off the counter one year?
    I don't even want to imagine it.
    Pitbulls are primarilty used in fighting because of their "lock jaws" which allow them to hand onto whatever they have bitten. Most owners don't even teach them how to use it (they won't play tug-o-war type games) and so the dogs don't even know how to use it. Its not fair to blame all of one breed when its those few poor owners who are doing this.
    I read somewhere that more attacks on children are caused by dalmations.
    Are we going to outlaw them to?
    December 22nd, 2008 at 07:57am
  • PhilosophicalSilence

    PhilosophicalSilence (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Finally, someone who sees the truth and gets ppl to read it.
    I support you and this cause all the way.
    it's nice to finally read something that isn't about Miley whatever and talks about something more important.
    Thank you.

    XO-MCRchick123
    December 22nd, 2008 at 07:47am
  • Punk.Riot

    Punk.Riot (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    omg,the picture's AWFUL.it made me cry,to be honest.fucking animal abusers...they're the ones who should die.
    anyway,how can i help?
    :)
    December 22nd, 2008 at 07:30am