Fur Farms? - Comments

  • Every..Single..Beat

    Every..Single..Beat (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Malta
    Oh my god I saw the video it was so sad!
    I hate those people don't they have a heart!
    If I was there when the video was taken I would have punched the guy right in the face and skin him alive and tell him what it feels like to be skinned alive!
    Great Article
    July 15th, 2009 at 01:08pm
  • Quap'n Dreadfall

    Quap'n Dreadfall (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Yeah, I despise these people, and think that whoever recorded the video must have been in agony having to watch this first hand. I somehow managed to watch the video, and i think these people should be hung, drawn, quartered and skinned themselves. I was close to vomiting. But it's a point that has to get across to the world.
    I'm not sure how others may feel, but being a dog lover (13 pet dogs, and more than 20 puppies) when i heard abotu this at first, i was extremely offended and shocked, and when i watched, i admit i was really emotional.
    July 15th, 2009 at 01:02pm
  • UmpaLumpa.

    UmpaLumpa. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    That's sick.
    I tried to watch the video but had to look away after the first few seconds.
    I just don't understand how people can do that..
    They're seriously not right in the head.
    July 15th, 2009 at 12:24pm
  • Mellisa

    Mellisa (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Canada
    Gah..
    This is absolutely terrible.
    I watched the video, and that poor thing at the end doesn't even look remotely similar to what it should look like.
    I honestly almost started to cry during that video.

    Good article, by the way. :)
    July 15th, 2009 at 10:44am