Circle of Cruelty - Comments

  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Sorry, that did not come out right, since you think that animals are stupid for being abused. That is definitely unfair to say, and you acted quite immature.

    I highly doubt that it's the animals' fault that they are abused.
    August 21st, 2009 at 04:27am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    @JustArdyss are you saying that everyone on this planet, human or not, is "stupid enough to get abused?"
    August 21st, 2009 at 04:21am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    It can't be stopped for good, but some can be stopped. Just like not all child abuse can.
    August 21st, 2009 at 04:20am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    This has been resaid and resaid many times.
    It's gotten old.
    Animal abuse is wrong. Every type of abuse is wrong. But we won't be able to stop it. It's something that I don't think can be stopped for good. Someone somewhere will always abuse an animal.
    August 21st, 2009 at 04:02am
  • Raison D'etre

    Raison D'etre (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Okay. Animal abuse sucks. But I'd rather have an animal abused than a human. I'd be damned if I'd rather have an animal abused than a human if the human does nothing to stop the abuser. We at least can speak and do, while animals can't.

    OH OH OH. I'VE GOT AN IDEA. If you really hate animal abuse, take in every single animal and protect it. THAT WAY, you know they'll never be abused! :D Wonderful idea, no? Too bad you don't hate animal abuse enough to do that.

    As long as I'm not the one being abused, I don't care. Of course, I'D never be abused. I'm not that stupid. RUN AWAY, STUPID ANIMALS. RUUUUUUUUUN~
    > >
    August 21st, 2009 at 04:00am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    "yea we have 2 eat meat is part of protein even i dont eat meat that much but im not saying that im vegan i eat fish...."

    Actually, there are many more sources of protein, such as nuts, peanut butter, soy products, and much, much more. Also, fish can still be considered a meat.

    I am not condemning you at all. :)
    August 21st, 2009 at 03:34am
  • Skela_chibi

    Skela_chibi (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Puerto Rico
    hmp well let say this straight 1.animals have feeling 2.killing animal is a murder is like killing a human being and 3.im part of against the animals cruelity if all the human stop killing animals it would be a better place i think if everyone stop buying fur it would b less cruelity yea we have 2 eat meat is part of protein even i dont eat meat that much but im not saying that im vegan i eat fish....
    August 21st, 2009 at 03:25am
  • vaporwave

    vaporwave (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    I agree with everything you said, but the article isn't very good.

    Plus, it's boring to read the same thing over and over.
    August 21st, 2009 at 03:12am
  • stitchin

    stitchin (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I'm strictly against the abuse of animals, but I'm one of those people who thinks its okay to eat animals. Some people think that's contradicting. I do think that places like KFC and other markets that sell meat should treat the animals better before they kill them, and they shouldn't skin them alive, or any of that stuff. So yeah.
    August 21st, 2009 at 01:24am
  • Sugar Breath

    Sugar Breath (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    You get an F- for originality.
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:05pm
  • Autumnazing

    Autumnazing (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Excellent article. I agree with it. We need to stop this.
    August 20th, 2009 at 11:01pm
  • skarsgard.

    skarsgard. (450)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    This was an excellent article!
    August 20th, 2009 at 10:56pm
  • UmpaLumpa.

    UmpaLumpa. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I liked this article. (:

    Agreed.
    August 20th, 2009 at 09:40pm
  • aluminum foil

    aluminum foil (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I think this should have been more of a journal.
    Also, a good tip for getting people to read your articles is not to post an article right after another article that is about the exact same thing.
    It gets boring to read.
    August 20th, 2009 at 05:53pm
  • LiL_McR_FaN

    LiL_McR_FaN (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I understand this (and agree strongly) article and feel the same. I recently joined Peta's youth team and became a vegetarian, hoping to turn vegan at an older age, but my dad said the other day "You can go vegetarian, or change as many people as you like vegetarian, but animals will still be killed day in day out in slaughter houses cause people will always be buying and eating the meat cause that's our way of life." I also see his point, and he's probably right, there will never be an end unless the whole world, including slaughter house staff, go vegetarian, which will never happen, or not in this lifetime. So animals will never be free from the torturous lives they lead, however sad, depressing and utterly painful it is for people to know. There's some people, like my mum for example, who [b]refuses[/b] to know what happens in slaughter houses. I tried showing her the Peta DVD and talking about it with her, but she refuses to know, like she's scared of what goes on. Almost like she fears wanting to be a vegetarian. This is how people will always react, no to be the pessimist, but it's true, people will not want to hear the truth. My mum refuses to believe that her sunday roast used to live in a shed, before been painfully killed and loaded with drugs. She believes they were all happy little animals who had a quick, painless and loving death. Extreamist groups with ideas such as my, maybe over dramatic ones, will be the ones who reach success, but no-body will risk they're own necks to save the animals.
    August 20th, 2009 at 12:47pm
  • personalspaceinvader

    personalspaceinvader (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    So sad. I hate all the animal abuse that goes on in the world. Some people can be so cruel. =[
    August 20th, 2009 at 08:14am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Maybe. It could've been done much better, however.
    August 20th, 2009 at 08:01am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I think I liked this article.
    August 20th, 2009 at 07:48am