Terrible Truth of Baby P is Revealed

Terrible Truth of Baby P is Revealed On March 1st 2006, a baby boy was born and taken home a few days later in North London, England. When the baby - known as Baby P for legal reasons - was three months old, his father moved out after his mother had an affair.

Baby P's mother neglected him and left him in his cot for hours at a time. It's reported that she spent hours on the Internet trawling through pornography websites as her own child lay in his cot.

By December 2006, Baby P had a head injury and bruising to his shoulder and nose. His mother took him to the GP and was later arrested for assault. Baby P was transferred to social services, but by January 2007, he was back in his mother's care as she was released on police bail.

Things only got worse from then on. The mother's second lover moved in and started to beat Baby P whilst she was on the computer. The 'step-dad' would swing the baby round by his feet and pinch him. He even trained the family's three dogs - including a rottweiler - to bite Baby P's head and body. The child was abused even more in terrible ways. His finger tips were sliced off, his fingernails ripped off with pliers and his body was black and blue from bruising.

A fifteen-year-old girl that stayed with the family said that one day the family was watching television when suddenly a sickening crack echoed through the air. Baby P's spine had been snapped by his mother's boyfriend, paralysing the poor baby from the waist down. Eight of Baby P's ribs were either broken or fractured. He was left in dirty nappies for days and often stunk of vomit and urine.

After seveteen months of physical abuse, Baby P was finally safe. He died on August 3rd, 2007. It turns out that during those seventeen months, over SIXTY visits had been made to the home by social workers. Baby P had also been taken to the GP a number of times. Not one person noticed the little boy's suffering.

Tell me, is this right? How can anybody hurt an innocent baby and torture him to his death? Baby P will always be remembered by people as a good, cute little boy - even if he isn't remembered by the monsters that sent him to his death.

Latest articles