The Cost Of Obsession - Comments

  • Laughing.Disorder

    Laughing.Disorder (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    United States
    Dude..
    That's really messed up.
    December 27th, 2009 at 07:05pm
  • breakfas

    breakfas (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    Holy crap, she actually ate her cat.... That's disgusting in itself but for such a reason as somebody deleting their Twitter account? I don't understand how killing and eating your pet is legal at all. Besides that, she talks about how it was such a difficult thing to because she loved Fuzzy so much...well, obviously not enough if she was willing to freaking eat him! D:< Dude, you were probably closer with your cat than with Miley since you've most likely never met her, why kill something that you apparently loved so much? Why eat it? No one cares if you kept your word, we're all pretty disgusted that you actually ate your pet cat...
    December 27th, 2009 at 11:18am
  • darklover

    darklover (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    Wow...wow...I'm not a big fan of Miley Cyrus but people should respect her privacy. If she deletes her Twitter then who cares? You can still see her on Disney! Really! Fans should calm down and realize how pathetic they are being by obsessing over her every action. They're just making themselves look like stalkers that have nothing else to do with their own life. Honestly, Miley Cyrus is not even that great of a person or singer. Why obsess over something like that?

    What a sick and demented low-life... She is so pathetic and stupid to even think that Miley would even care about her pleas. Instead of harming and killing an innocent animal, why didn't she just say that she was going to kill herself. Maybe then, the publicity would pressure Miley into pretending to care about that girl (poor excuse of a real human being).

    When can we all realize how messed up the world is becoming?

    Poor Fuzzy. May you rest in peace, innocent creature.

    Oh and if anyone knows this girl then please do us all a favor and send her to an asylum. Please and thank you.
    December 27th, 2009 at 07:27am
  • Prometheus.

    Prometheus. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    78
    Location:
    United States
    Ok, for starters:
    Miley Cyrus does not even make good music!
    Twitter is rather lame, considering the fact that the average person is not famous, and nobody cares about their "tweets".

    Now why the fuck do you think you should kill your cat!?!?!???!?!
    (Or any animal for that?)
    Nobody's "tweets" can replace the love you had for that animal, not even Miley Cyrus's. The girl is sick and insane; the cat had a happy life, and she took it. She took its life into her own hands, and spared it NO mercy.
    Miley doesn't give a rat's ass about her fan's cat, and she should tell that fan that they're a "cruel piece of shit".
    What a foolish idiot to think that Miley even cares about their pet.
    Bless Fuzzy. <3
    December 25th, 2009 at 10:42pm
  • lions

    lions (265)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Luxembourg
    She should have threatened her own life, why would she do that to a little innocent fuzzy animal.
    December 20th, 2009 at 03:51am
  • Silly Box Cat.

    Silly Box Cat. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    While showing how dedicated Her fans are to her, it also shows how dedicated she is to her fans. Not much.

    That girl is sick and cruel. No matter how the cat died, it's still evil. It was having a happy healthy life. Although maybe exaggerating, that's like killing your brother because your favourite band broke up. Oh yeah, then eating him. Why aren't the RSPCA on her back? Killing an innocent animal for such the reason as her slaggish idol deleted her Twitter. She'll regret it, she probably already does. Well, I hope she realises that Miley doesn't give a flying fuck about her or her pets and only does stuff for her own benefit.
    December 16th, 2009 at 12:42am
  • dandelions.

    dandelions. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    D: This made me really depressed... poor cat. Insane girl.
    December 14th, 2009 at 03:54am
  • perksofbeinggatsby

    perksofbeinggatsby (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    That's disgusting. and this for such a moron as Miley?
    December 13th, 2009 at 03:40am
  • ToastAndJam

    ToastAndJam (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    Wow, that chick is fucking mental. Great article, but the topic was horrible. I can't believe someone is actually that obsessed that they'd kill their cat and EAT it. I went on the site, and she has a dog now. That's scary. So what happens if Miley does something else? What if she closes another account or (dear God) stops making music. Will the dog be next? That poor cat... And that murderer doesn't even seem to get how big of a deal the whole thing is. It's seriously something crazy people do.
    December 11th, 2009 at 08:25am
  • AlrightAlright

    AlrightAlright (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Norway
    And here my friends- a future serialkiller!
    December 7th, 2009 at 08:44am
  • mellifluous!

    mellifluous! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    This was a simple problem that could've been solved by Miley reopening her account. But she was reluctant, and if you've seen the videos, Miley was also very uncaring of the situation. I'm sad to say we won't know if this is completely true, considering there were no pictures of evidence, but if it is, bless Fuzzy and hope that the person who ate Fuzzy is not going to do anything worse.
    December 7th, 2009 at 07:25am
  • It'll Be Okayy

    It'll Be Okayy (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    that's just messed up...
    December 7th, 2009 at 03:16am
  • SomethingDifferent

    SomethingDifferent (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Wow that is so sad. Who could eat their own cat!? For me nothing could replace a pet no matter what. I love them too much
    December 7th, 2009 at 12:00am
  • kiskis

    kiskis (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Wtf! I would never do that and no sain person would! I'm going to go find my cat and give her a bug hug cause this article almost mad me cry thinking of eating my dead cat! Crazy ass girl!
    December 6th, 2009 at 09:40am
  • inactive..

    inactive.. (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    19
    Location:
    United States
    I actually cried...poor kitty.
    What a sick fuck, she needs help.
    December 6th, 2009 at 06:37am
  • dean.winchester.

    dean.winchester. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    This article made me cry. People are getting too obsessed over stupid stuff! Miley Cyrus isn't that special anyway!
    December 6th, 2009 at 05:45am
  • Oceanti

    Oceanti (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    She has a dog now... I don't think she is capable for another pet....
    December 6th, 2009 at 04:45am
  • Oceanti

    Oceanti (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Fuck her. RIP fuzzy :/

    This really pisses me off....... ):<
    December 6th, 2009 at 04:42am
  • imaginary friends

    imaginary friends (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Things like this... disgust me...
    Someone get her help.
    December 6th, 2009 at 02:19am
  • moonhipposwrite

    moonhipposwrite (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    damn that chic is psychotic
    December 5th, 2009 at 09:06pm