The Cost Of Obsession - Comments

  • masqued in black

    masqued in black (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Philippines
    crap, that's terrible... D:
    November 26th, 2009 at 02:21pm
  • roe.

    roe. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I doubt it's real. I checked the web page, the cat isn't even the same color. But yet, if it is, she needs some serious counseling.
    November 26th, 2009 at 02:11pm
  • Mrs.IeroWaySainthood

    Mrs.IeroWaySainthood (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    i seriously want to throw up its not even funny, i officialy dont like that girl. how would she like it if my sister threatened to kill her if i stoped tweeting..... i should do it. That's sick!
    November 26th, 2009 at 05:29am
  • Mrs.IeroWaySainthood

    Mrs.IeroWaySainthood (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    this makes me sick!
    November 26th, 2009 at 05:24am
  • NikNakPatyWak

    NikNakPatyWak (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    99
    Location:
    United States
    That is completely demented but I doubt she even did it. I saw the website and read what she put in detail and all that stuff but seriously? I doubt she did that to her cat. Why type it, in detail, when she can go ahead and do it? Yeah I saw the pictures of the dead sleeping cat but the fur looks different! And who knows? But really I don't think anyone can do that to their beloved cat...For one thing, what would her parents think?! How old is the girl anyways? Her parents would've walked in at some point and smell the stench of a bloody salty olive oil dead cat!

    but yeah...that's my opinion >.>
    and then she goes on and buys a new dog...named Chunky.
    November 26th, 2009 at 04:53am
  • fun ghoul fez.

    fun ghoul fez. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Canada
    That is absolutely disgusting. I have nothing more to say on the matter, except that that girl seems to be in definite need of psychological help.
    November 26th, 2009 at 04:07am
  • ClockworkChloe

    ClockworkChloe (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Why did the cat need to suffer.

    It's just Miley Cyrus....she's like anyone of us, it's not like she's God or A mythical creature
    November 26th, 2009 at 03:59am
  • zombiexheart

    zombiexheart (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    i dislike miley cyrus but she doesnt desreve this. nobody does. this person is really sick.
    November 26th, 2009 at 03:06am
  • hide.my.fate

    hide.my.fate (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    That's just wrong. To kill an innocent animal's life just because she wasn't able to stalk a celebrity's Twitter? Really? She SHOULD be charged with animal abuse. I don't even like cats, but that's just heartless and awful!
    November 26th, 2009 at 03:05am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    What that girl did was sick. How could anyone really do that just because a singer quit twitter? That's taking it a little too far.

    I'm a little upset though that people are blaming Miley for this. This was in no way Miley's fault. She couldn't have known people were going to overreact like that girl did.
    November 26th, 2009 at 02:57am
  • Lacta

    Lacta (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooo what the ****?! both miley and the fan and dumb! poor cat!
    November 26th, 2009 at 02:23am
  • V. Valo

    V. Valo (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    O___________________________________O

    Dude, that is majorly effed up the ying yang!
    November 26th, 2009 at 01:39am
  • oh.wendigo

    oh.wendigo (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    thats fucking gross. that girl should be charged with animal abuse, and should never be allowed to own animals again!!

    and also she needs a psych evaluation!! because no one in their right mind would do that to an animal.... especially over god damned mily cyrus.
    November 26th, 2009 at 01:24am
  • chum

    chum (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    This makes me feel a little bit sick to my stomach.
    Not at Miley, at the fan for going to such extremes.
    It was a Twitter account. Not her musical career.
    November 25th, 2009 at 11:39pm
  • Max.

    Max. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    @Arashi. Woah, I think thats really harsh...I don't think Miley is to be blamed in this. It's not like she told her fans to sacrifice their pets. I get the impression that she didn't think the fan would actually go through with it. Also, it was her own choice to delete her twitter, and I don't think she should allow herself to be threatened into doing what people want, I know the fact that Fuzzy did die in the end is really, really sad, but I don't think it's Mileys fault either.
    November 25th, 2009 at 11:36pm
  • TVXQ!

    TVXQ! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Japan
    This make sme sick! I think we should take this stupid fucking girl to the vet along with Miley Vyrus and have them "put down", sliced up, then thrown into some cat chow. I'd be perfectly okay with that.

    This girl is insane and cruel and I'd love to get my hands on her. Someone just send me the address to the mental institution she's staying in [or at least she should be in].

    If that stupid slut Miley Cyrus knew about this, why the fuck didn't she do anything?!?!?! God! Just make a new Twitter account! Fuck whatever her boyfriend says! Fuck him! Miley Cyrus, oh I hope she dies a slow and painful death. Just the thought of her and her phsycotic fans makes me want to go homicidal on those fuckers. MILEY CYRUS COULD DIE AND THE WORLD WOULD STILL KEEP TURNING! Do people not get that??!!!?
    November 25th, 2009 at 11:18pm
  • Your.Pink.Diary

    Your.Pink.Diary (165)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Australia
    No one that knew the girl thought to step in and say 'hold up, this is a terrible idea'? I find that most shocking.

    It's just gross though. That somebody would be so obsessed with one persons Twitter and to be completely honest I'm glad Miley stuck with her decision. It's not her fault that girl is psyco.
    November 25th, 2009 at 11:02pm
  • PresleyRenee

    PresleyRenee (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    That is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. That child needs to go into therapy because that is just a schizophrenic act.
    November 25th, 2009 at 10:13pm
  • dreamcatcher;

    dreamcatcher; (255)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    New Zealand
    :O

    That is sick!! That poor defenseless cat!
    That girl should have animal rights give her a call, and take away her rights to get another cat!
    That truly sickens me :(
    November 25th, 2009 at 09:51pm
  • randy orton.

    randy orton. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    The fact that someone will go and kill a poor, innocent animal sickens me. And the reason behind her wanting to get rid of the cat infuriates me. That poor cat. :(
    November 25th, 2009 at 09:30pm