The Cost Of Obsession - Comments

  • emlyn

    emlyn (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    What is WRONG with her?!
    I'm... just sickened.
    November 25th, 2009 at 09:25pm
  • applesauce

    applesauce (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Norway
    That's the sickest shit I've heard in a long time! God, that girl needs some serious help.
    November 25th, 2009 at 09:11pm
  • Max.

    Max. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    @We Are 138 She said in her blog, that the vet was confused as to why she wanted to put the cat down, but at the end of the day saw it as her right as the owner to make that decision.
    November 25th, 2009 at 08:36pm
  • We Are 138

    We Are 138 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    If the cat was perfectly healthy, why would the vet agree?
    November 25th, 2009 at 08:21pm
  • sweetmina

    sweetmina (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    This girl should get help....or murdered and put in cat food.
    November 25th, 2009 at 08:08pm
  • Benjamin Barker

    Benjamin Barker (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Ugh, people like that annoy me... Why do it?
    It was a poor, unfortunate little animal, psycho fan should think of maybe sacrificing her left arm before she kills any other animals.

    This is what is wrong with society, one of many things... I wish some people would just get a grip over these things.

    Seriously, a cat? What did the cat ever do?
    November 25th, 2009 at 07:45pm
  • n00b

    n00b (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Miley does not have a twitter anymore...THE WORLD IS GOING TO END OH EM GEE! (that was sarcasm by the way).

    Seriously I don't understand why a fan would kill a cat because Miley doesn't have a twitter anymore. People seriously need to get a damn life and stop obsessing over these celebrities.
    November 25th, 2009 at 07:36pm
  • auden

    auden (650)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Miley shouldn't have to create an account just because her fans want her to. She could have made a video for the girl and tell her not to kill her cat, but why should she have to do what other people want?


    Its her life, her choice. They make a fuss over her deleting twitter, but no fuss over her pole dance?
    November 25th, 2009 at 07:31pm
  • Luna Rey.

    Luna Rey. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    That's sick. Who would do something like that?
    Seriously! The girl isn't right in the head.
    November 25th, 2009 at 07:06pm
  • trappedxinxreality

    trappedxinxreality (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    wait! is this for real? miley isnt even a good actressor singer, or whatever she does. and this person killed her pet because she stopped posting what she was doing at ever single min. of the day (thats what twitter is right?) AND THEN SHE ATE IT?! thats sick, is it even illgeal?
    November 25th, 2009 at 06:40pm
  • Olivia Colby

    Olivia Colby (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I read her blog. She came off as someone really uncomfortably calm about the situation. The way she described the sequence of events was mechanic and unreal. It scared me. The girl is sick.

    The president kills a fly. PETA attacks. Miley quits Twitter, so a girl kills and eats her cat. PETA must be terrified.
    November 25th, 2009 at 06:39pm
  • Lulu Falconeri

    Lulu Falconeri (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    How could you do that? Yeah one of your heroes stopped using Twitter and all but you don't take it out on your cat!!
    November 25th, 2009 at 06:38pm
  • charley.

    charley. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I found out about this yesterday. Even though she didn't post any gruesome pictures, it's still sickening. I couldn't imagine killing and eating my cat because a seventeen year old girl stopped using a social networking site.

    It's unreal.
    November 25th, 2009 at 05:56pm
  • Savage_Nymph

    Savage_Nymph (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    That is SICK! What a twisted girl! And how could her parents allow her to go through with this?! I am just shocked!
    November 25th, 2009 at 05:47pm