BDSM: What is it? - Comments

  • Ponyess

    Ponyess (155)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    50
    Location:
    Sweden
    I think this is apart of life people need to know and fully understand.
    Should go as far as to claim this will ballance out the needs, desires and urges for people.
    The boss would need to let go, in the sub context, while others on the other end, need to get a since of control.
    It's still all within the confines of the Safe, Sane and Conscentual room.
    July 21st, 2012 at 02:27pm
  • recounts

    recounts (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    Interesting. I'm no longer as confronted/freaked out/creeped out/whatever by the idea of it now; you explained it well. I thought you wrote it really well over all too. :}
    March 17th, 2011 at 12:30pm
  • express

    express (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    25
    Location:
    New Zealand
    It's such a beautiful idea.... Really romantic, the idea of covering your partners eyes..... So sweet :)
    February 21st, 2011 at 06:56am
  • xHauntedxIllusionsx

    xHauntedxIllusionsx (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Switch. (:
    December 21st, 2010 at 01:57am
  • TristSaysStfu

    TristSaysStfu (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    My real mom writes eroctica (she's a published author) and she often uses BSDM. It made me so happy to see an article about it. (: It's a really misunderstood concept, so this pretty much made my day. Glad to see others understand!
    November 26th, 2010 at 12:08am
  • dyinglove35

    dyinglove35 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    This is a really amazing explanation, you are the first person that I have ever seen explain it honestly in a way that anybody can understand and nobody can judge. I love this.
    November 20th, 2010 at 02:16am
  • Amethyst Violet

    Amethyst Violet (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    40
    Location:
    Canada
    I have a hard time explaining BDSM. I started this about 10 times. I know it really doesn't explain alot and not well either but I did say basic. I may do the break down later of the different kinds that I know of. But for me this was a little boost to help me.
    November 19th, 2010 at 03:55am
  • Audrey T

    Audrey T (6730)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    I thought that this article introduced a lot of concepts to the reader but fell just short of actually clarifying what those concepts were. The “definitions” were kind of vague and seemed to sort of trail off and move onto something else before the reader was given enough information to grasp what it was and how it worked. Perhaps if you broke an article like this down into several different articles, focusing on just one piece at a time, it would better serve the purpose of educating people on what it /really/ is and dispelling some common misconceptions. I think you also need to be careful of using terms without first defining them to your audience.
    November 19th, 2010 at 01:26am