One Direction First Artists to Beat Adele - Comments

  • quetzalcoatl

    quetzalcoatl (235)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    24
    Location:
    Mexico
    I agree with both comments below .
    The BRIT went to them because they deserved it . Adele wins everything anyways , so not winning one isn't such a big deal .
    March 1st, 2012 at 03:15am
  • Dallas Bryher

    Dallas Bryher (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I think that One Direction deserved this award. I mean yes, I love Adele, and I love her music and I know she is amazing, but, I know people are gonna hate comment me on this, her songs Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep are over played by a lot and One Direction just came out in many other countries, they deserved this. But that's my opinion. I love 1D a lot and anyone could have won, but obviously people liked WMYB more that Someone Like You.
    February 28th, 2012 at 05:53pm
  • inactiveauthor

    inactiveauthor (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I really enjoy 1D's music, and very seldom do I like the pop boy band type. They've come a long way, and I think their progress has been incredible and they did deserve the BRIT. Be set off by the fact that a lot of screaming girls like them if you wish, but their progress isn't something you can deny because they have come pretty far for such a short amount of time.

    And, yes, it is possible to not like singles such as Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep. I'm not really an Adele fan and I know quite a few others who don't like her as well.
    February 28th, 2012 at 04:30am
  • polcheqXD

    polcheqXD (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Slovenia
    Adele deserved a BRIT more for sure. That's my opinion as well. 1D got it only because they have a huge fanbase of teenage girls who made 10 accounts each just to vote for them. :)
    February 27th, 2012 at 07:11pm
  • amerikancandy

    amerikancandy (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Eh, I honestly don't see what's the big deal about One Direction. I've listened to a couple songs and I agree with the 1st commenter - I don't see/hear anything deserving of a BRIT.
    February 27th, 2012 at 05:55pm
  • tempest.

    tempest. (180)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    VV. This.
    February 27th, 2012 at 11:42am
  • Invader Spiffy

    Invader Spiffy (140)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I whole-heartedly agree with the first commenter.
    February 27th, 2012 at 09:03am
  • cinderella.

    cinderella. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Maybe it's because I think One Direction is generic to the point of insulting, but I really don't think they deserved a BRIT. To each his or her own, although I do know that my opinion is an incredibly unpopular one.
    February 27th, 2012 at 01:19am