Grav3yardgirl

Grav3yardgirl is a very charismatic and funny young woman, who has a popular channel on YouTube. Although her real name is Rachel, grav3yardgirl goes by the name of Bunny, which is what all of her viewers call her. Her page boasts nearly 3 million subscribers, and for very good reason.

Although Bunny's channel started out very small, it quickly grew into a massive channel with a large fan base that goes by the name of "the swap family". Bunny's channel began with make up tutorials and outfits tips, but it quickly turned into much more.

Her channel now includes funny tag videos, advice vlogs and average days out with Bunny. The diversity of her channel is one of the things that makes it so great. The videos that she posts make viewers feel like they are a part of Bunny's life, which is one of the reasons she has amassed such popularity on YouTube.

Her most popular feature is called "Does this thing really work?", and it involves Bunny trying out As Seen on TV products in front of the camera. Sometimes the items she uses work magically, but most of the time it just ends in hilarity.

Bunny has an amazing YouTube channel, which is great for anyone who loves a good laugh and a sweet, caring role model.

Latest articles