Grav3yardgirl - Comments

  • Michael Westen

    Michael Westen (450)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    It's been almost a year since you posted this, and I just looked at her channel and she's got nearly 5 million subscribers now. Which doesn't surprise me, I enjoy her videos, especially her trying out the As seen on TV products. I actually did know about her before this, but I kind of just forgot about her, but this makes me want to go and watch more of her videos again.

    I do kind of wish the article was a bit longer, maybe describe some more of her videos or something, but what you have is to the point and that's what counts.
    May 4th, 2015 at 04:05am
  • faster.

    faster. (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    I love Grav3yardgirl! She's probably my favorite YouTuber to watch! and I actually read it as "swamp family" correctly, lol, probably just because I knew that's what it was supposed to be, I don't know :P Also, if I'm not mistaken she's legally changed her name to Bunny, so that technically is her real name now ;) So excite!
    December 23rd, 2014 at 05:06am
  • Jordypye

    Jordypye (1400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    New Zealand
    I noticed the swap/swamp mix up lmfao Don't worry happens to the best of us.

    Just gotta say, her eyes though Swoon
    July 1st, 2014 at 01:44pm
  • marshallomnipotence

    marshallomnipotence (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    100
    Location:
    Australia
    It's actually 'the SWAMP family' not the SWAP family. Swamp because Bunny is from Texas and she refers to it as the Swamp. And her channel started with more spirit/ghost related things hence her name Grav3yard Girl; she has a playlist of all of videos in the category. Thought I'd correct you on that since I am a huge fan of her videos. :)
    June 2nd, 2014 at 04:18am
  • HerNameIsAlice

    HerNameIsAlice (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    76
    Location:
    United States
    Sippy, sippy. Cute
    June 1st, 2014 at 09:46pm