Pro-Choice: The Unpopular Opinion - Comments

  • I think it's more of the women's choice than mine. In some cases I am pro-life. But in this case I'm pro-choice. A lot of people take me saying I'm a bit pro-life the wrong way. I don't agree with some choices, but it doesn't mean I want to completely take away the right.
    June 24th, 2013 at 03:20am
  • I think that every woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her own body, although me myself would never get an abortion even if I was raped. To me it's murder. But I do really like the article.
    June 30th, 2012 at 01:08pm
  • Concerning the issue, I'm actually done arguing why abortion is a bodily right. Like, I spent my teenage years doing that and I'm finished. Basically I've decided that pro-lifers just need to up and piss off. You either believe that bodily autonomy is a fundamental human right or you hate women. Simple.
    June 27th, 2012 at 02:05am
  • I'm personally pro-life; I couldn't abort my own fetus. But I am respectively pro-choice for others, since it's every woman's right to her own body.
    June 25th, 2012 at 01:56am
  • v. Yeah, I knew that, it's just that some people still have opposing viewpoints on the issue and abortion-bans have been considered previously.
    June 25th, 2012 at 12:57am
  • I like this article very much. However, it's legal to have an abortion in the US. Like Kurtni below me said.

    Anyway, I thought it was a great article, so keep up the good work. Mr. Green
    June 24th, 2012 at 04:02pm
  • "one right has yet to be granted: The right to having an abortion. "

    It seemed like you were writing this from an American perspective with American information.... where women have the right to an abortion, which I found confusing. Other than that, I thought this was well constructed and a great article.
    June 24th, 2012 at 02:02am
  • I really like this. I've often wondered why the choice is being taken from women. However, I have to agree with the person before me. The article would have been much stronger had you included the opposing views.

    It was still a great article, though!
    June 23rd, 2012 at 06:18pm
  • While I agree with the sentiment, there are a few issues I thought I should point out.

    Assuming for the moment that the figure about female victims of sexual abuse is correct, it wasn't clear whether it was referring specifically to rape cases or just sexual abuse in general (which is an umbrella term of sorts).

    Also, I understand that the article is purposefully swayed to your own views, but I thought it might've been better if you'd added some pro-life points of view and analysed them critically, rather than just giving pro-choice ones.
    June 23rd, 2012 at 06:10pm