Political News

  • Inspectors Received Gifts From Oil Companies

    Inspectors Received Gifts From Oil Companies

    Many of the organizations responsible for inspecting the offshore drilling rigs are reported to have accepted bribes, including things from baseball tickets to food.

    May 25th, 2010 at 11:06pm

  • Where the Heart Lies, Love doth Follow...

    Where the Heart Lies, Love doth Follow...

    "Accept one another, just as Christ accepted you..".-Romans 15:7. An Article discussing the religious and social aspects of the Gay Rights debate.

    May 17th, 2010 at 07:27pm

  • 'There's No Money Left'

    'There's No Money Left'

    David Laws, the Chief Secretary to the Treasury, arrived at his office for the first time last week, only to find a one-line letter written by his predecessor, Liam Byrne, left for him. It simply read: ‘I’m afraid to tell you there’s no money left’.

    May 18th, 2010 at 09:55am

  • Cameron PM of Lib/Tory Coalition

    Cameron PM of Lib/Tory Coalition

    With David Cameron becoming the new prime minister of Great Britain last night, many are wondering if the Conservative coalition with the Liberal Democrats will last. How can two parties, so dissimilar, ever cooperate together? More importantly what will the Liberal Democrats ever get out of such a coalition, as you can bet a lot of Liberal voters will not be happy with this outcome.

    May 12th, 2010 at 09:58pm

  • Brown Steps Down

    Brown Steps Down

    Gordon Brown has announced he will be resigning his position as prime minister of Great Britain, following the Liberal Democrats pressure for him to step down.

    May 10th, 2010 at 07:57pm

  • All Eyes on Kingmaker Clegg

    All Eyes on Kingmaker Clegg

    Following the hung parliament result, Nick Clegg holds the balance of power. What will he do next?

    May 9th, 2010 at 03:23pm

  • Vote Tory, Vote Recession

    Vote Tory, Vote Recession

    Analysis of the BBC leaders' debate, and why the Conservative's economic policy will be likely to cause the UK a double dip recession.

    April 30th, 2010 at 04:34pm

  • Sky Debate Confirms Three Horse Race

    Sky Debate Confirms Three Horse Race

    Analysis of Sky's leaders' debate on foreign affairs.

    April 23rd, 2010 at 08:23pm

  • ITV Crowns Clegg Champion

    ITV Crowns Clegg Champion

    ITV held, tonight, one of the most remarkable moments in political history – the UK’s first prime ministerial television debate.

    April 16th, 2010 at 10:47am

  • BNP - Idiocy Over Immigration

    BNP - Idiocy Over Immigration

    A brief slating of why the racist British National Party's immigration policy could completely destroy the British economy.

    April 15th, 2010 at 01:02am