Death Row Avoided? - Comments

  • Farce.

    Farce. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    The Death Penalty should be banned. It is too costly. It's money that no one can afford. Who are we to say who should live and die. We are human. We all die anyway. 2 wrongs don't make a right. It just makes one hell of a clean up, and tons of money go bye bye.
    June 15th, 2009 at 01:04am
  • Born In A Junkyard

    Born In A Junkyard (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    I am against the death sentence, but I think that that prick should rot in jail for the rest of his life. Fucker.
    September 18th, 2008 at 11:54pm
  • MassacreChan

    MassacreChan (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Squierrely.Kassi is right.
    I couldn't even imagine what families went through if someone got murdered.
    Is it fair that they get to walk out even when they did it?
    That sometimes is why it leads to more murder.
    Its called revenge.
    And in all honesty.
    They need to know what they've done.
    August 17th, 2008 at 06:10am
  • TristSaysStfu

    TristSaysStfu (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I don't think he should be killed.. just jailed for life. Death is the easy way out. Having to sit in a jail, knowing you can never leave and never be free, and having to regret what you did every day of your life seems worse then death. And how can we prove killing is wrong by killing? It brings us down to their level, killing them because we belive that since he killed someone, we're better.
    July 19th, 2008 at 07:29pm
  • Squirrely.Kassi

    Squirrely.Kassi (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I think the death penalty is appropriate, hate me if you will, but when it comes to certain cases I feel that they should get the penalty. May be it'll show those pricks what will happen if they do a bad deed.

    If it's stooping to their level, well too bad, an eye for an eye... I know people will argue about how the person who was ordered to execute them because of blah blah blah... But realize people, if that were your family that was killed or your sister/mother/aunt/cousin that was raped and murdered.

    You wouldn't be saying squate, I think those "human activists" need to feel what the family's losses are. I think they should be forced to stay with a murder, let them get raped and brutally beaten so they see what the victim went threw before death and see how they feel afterwards...

    Death may be horrible, but justice is what we need. This country has slacked soo much when it comes to their publics safety, I sure in the world don't want some murderer living next to me, especially when they admitted on stage of what they did.

    It's horrible, some people need to see what the family whose loss, went threw... Forgiveness only goes so far, either kill that one man who opengly admitted to killing people, or have others be killed by him/her.
    Which would you prefer?

    If you wish to respond, please be respectful and go to my profile adressing what article we are talking about. I randomly message people on articles all the time...
    July 8th, 2008 at 08:53pm
  • Myche

    Myche (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    42
    Location:
    United States
    Also i'd like to say this article was some what impartial, which was good, up until the very last few lines.
    July 8th, 2008 at 01:06am
  • Myche

    Myche (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    42
    Location:
    United States
    I think that most of the people who signed that petition probably did it because they are against the death penalty all together, rather than based on his particular case. It was a horrific crime, and i have seen the film which is incredibly sad, but in my eyes the death penalty is wrong. No one has the right to play god, and it is stooping to the criminals level, and giving them an easy way out. They should be made to feel guilty, and suffer in prison for the rest of their life. And one of the main reasons i am against the death penalty is because of what the film "the life of david gale" showed incredibly well, is that innocent people can be convicted and killed, and then what? You can't bring them back to life, an innocent person has then died for nothing.
    July 8th, 2008 at 01:05am
  • electricgirls.

    electricgirls. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I firmly believe in the concept of an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and etc.
    He should definitely receive death row.
    July 7th, 2008 at 07:56pm
  • Opium.Rainbows

    Opium.Rainbows (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    As he is so prejudiced against transextuals, turn him into one.

    Ha, ha.
    July 7th, 2008 at 09:03am
  • vaporwave

    vaporwave (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    I say jail for life. It's probably worse than death.
    July 6th, 2008 at 11:07pm
  • Tippy Toes

    Tippy Toes (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    in all honesty i don't care how the guy dies, but they shouldn't let him off.
    July 6th, 2008 at 04:00pm
  • LiL_McR_FaN

    LiL_McR_FaN (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    they should just put him in preison until he dies of natural causes, the death penalty is just morally wrong
    July 6th, 2008 at 03:20pm
  • Zed

    Zed (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I don't believe in taking anyone's life. He shouldn't die...but then again, I don't see why he has a petition to be 'let off' the death penalty. If there [i]are[/i] other people in there who deserve death, then so does he.
    But, in my opinion none of them should die.
    So, yeah. I agree with sahina.
    July 6th, 2008 at 11:32am
  • Laurcet

    Laurcet (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Oh, and just out of curiosity;

    Who the hell would sign a petition to
    get him off of death row.

    Or more so, why so many people?
    July 6th, 2008 at 10:04am
  • Laurcet

    Laurcet (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I think he needs to die.

    He killed her. For no good reason at all.
    If his sentence is death row, then by all
    means give it to him at the fullest.
    July 6th, 2008 at 09:41am
  • VenomVengeance6661

    VenomVengeance6661 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    He should die
    July 6th, 2008 at 07:22am
  • Scottie

    Scottie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    oh my god. murder is bad, but murdering the murderer is just stooping to his/her level. wait! huh? ?????????????????????????????????????????? does that make any sense? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    July 6th, 2008 at 05:52am
  • EverlastingHeartache

    EverlastingHeartache (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    ....
    they killed her...
    a death is a death we all go through it
    if you screw up like he did then you just lost your game
    so you die
    simple.
    easy.
    not always quick though
    July 6th, 2008 at 01:19am
  • MGMT

    MGMT (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I think what he did was wrong, but personally, no one deserves to die; no matter what they did. You can't put someone's life in your hands and act like 'god' or some higher power.

    You'll be just as bad as the man who killedTeena.
    July 6th, 2008 at 12:28am