Mother Tortures Daughter, To Teach Her Manners.

Mother Tortures Daughter, To Teach Her Manners. Once again a young toddler has been tortured to death, by her own parents.

A two year old named Riley Ann Sawyers has been brutally beaten by her mum. Her mother Kimberly Dawn Trenor, described in court of how she hit her daughter with a thick leather belt in order to teach her daughter to say ‘please’ and ‘yes sir.’

This being one of the many discipline sessions Riley had received to learn manners from her mother.

Kimberly had accused her husband, Royce Clyde Zeigler II, of flinging the toddler across a room. This had fractured her skull and killed her. Though prosecutors believe that it was both of them that had non-stop abused their own daughter.

In Kimberly’s video-taped statement, she had told police: “I said we have to get her to a hospital. Royce' said, 'No we can't. We'll go to jail'."

"There came a point where she stopped breathing. He started doing CPR on the floor. He took her ... and handed her over to me. I could just feel her going cold."

Jurors had been told that after Riley had been killed, the couple had allegedly then stuffed her life-less body inside a plastic container and stuffed the container in a shed for at least a month before dumping into a bay nearby.

Riley had been called ”Baby Grace” by police investigators in October 2007 after they had found her remains and worked to identify her.

Kimberly had said that she had not meant to kill her daughter, and that events just ’spun out of control.’

But prosecutors said Kimberly had done nothing to save her daughter, even after the many times Riley had said ‘I love you’ as she was being beaten.

Kimberly and Riley had moved in with Royce in 2007 after she met him playing the online video game World of Warcraft.

She said her new life was great until Royce had become frustrated that Riley wouldn’t listen to him or any other adults, nor say her ’please’ or ’thank you’ soon after he began disciplining her with a belt.

Sometime in July 2007 Royce had stayed home to discipline Riley. Only for the two year old to be dead by the end of the day.

Royce will be tried later, though his lawyer has said that Kimberly was responsible for Riley’s death.

The toddler’s remains were not discovered until Riley’s grandmother had seen a sketch of the girl and had called authorities.

Kimberly could receive a sentence of life in prison without parole if convicted of capital murder.

Latest articles