Mother Tortures Daughter, To Teach Her Manners. - Comments

  • FrankJScott

    FrankJScott (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    57
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Please try <a href=https://www.google.com/>Google</a> before asking <a href=https://www.forum.vuwpgsa.ac.nz/viewtopic.php?p=8720#p8720>Awesome Onlne Casino Tips</a> f6ce4_3
    September 29th, 2023 at 07:16am
  • Elizabeth Lavenza

    Elizabeth Lavenza (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    A two year old ... how heartless can people be nowadays?
    Jesus Christ....
    August 31st, 2009 at 07:39pm
  • ColorMeArtistic

    ColorMeArtistic (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    she was only TWO!
    August 18th, 2009 at 06:55pm
  • fallin dont catch me

    fallin dont catch me (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    number 1, they shouldn't have worried over a TWO YEAR OLD, saying "yes sir" and "please".
    number 2, its a pathetic excuse to beat a TWO YEAR OLD.
    number 3, who can do that to their own daughter?
    If I didn't say "please" or "thank you" my parents would spray me with water, like a squirt gun. Or if I put my elbows on the table they'd spray me. Now that I think about it, it was kind of silly of them to do that, but I learned manners without harsh conditions.
    June 28th, 2009 at 04:20am
  • AnneMaiseySexyParty

    AnneMaiseySexyParty (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    This makes me sick to know that there are sick people out their who are willing to do that to their own sons and daughters. This precious girl didn't deserve any of this. Even worse, that guy wasn't her father. I have no sympathy for them. i hope they die too.
    May 27th, 2009 at 03:19am
  • When_September_Ends

    When_September_Ends (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Poor girl RIP RILEY!!! I remember when my mom would hit me and get all angry over tiny things and she still does! but she never looses it like that and i feel like crap after imagine what she felt and she was way younger than me !!

    That mother should burn in hell and the motherfucker whom she was dating
    May 15th, 2009 at 09:06am
  • Shark

    Shark (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Singapore
    I would have to agree with strawberryxBunny3. They're [i]teaching[/i] her to say her thank yous and whatnots - though they themselves have no morals when she was saying her i love yous to them. Sick people.

    Oh, and in case most of you didn't read properly, the man is not her father. It's someone the mother met online in some gaming community.
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:10am
  • harris.

    harris. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    those parents are fucking bastards. Who beats their kid to death, and then doesn't even take them to the hospital because they fear time in prison.
    I hope they go to jail for the rest of their lives. Both of them. That little 2 year old had an entire life ahead of her.


    What fuckers. This really pisses me off.
    May 3rd, 2009 at 04:25am
  • mychemadvntrs

    mychemadvntrs (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    My dad just screams at me when I don't say "Yes sir" o.o That's sick. The little girl was so painfully adorable, he must truly be heartless to beat her to death.
    Not to mention the mother is a total coward...
    May 1st, 2009 at 03:24am
  • Ironic death?

    Ironic death? (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    It makes me sick to my stomach how parents can do this?
    Really, I remember the nights my mother use to beat me senseless for nothing and would threaten to kill me and my grandmother would step in the way, and I was over 5 I couldn't even begin to think of what was going through that poor child's head.
    That mother should rot in prison till beyond death.
    May Riley rest in peace.
    April 29th, 2009 at 05:05am
  • blacklilly898

    blacklilly898 (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Sickening, if you ask me. I would just like to point out that manners aren't really that important when it all comes down to it. No one should be forced to address their father as "sir."
    April 4th, 2009 at 02:46am
  • Josh Montgomery

    Josh Montgomery (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    This is so terrible.
    I have a two year old cousin, a four year old cousin, and a ten month old neice, all close to Riley's age. I'm hurting inside thinking of them or ANY child in that position.
    Poor Riley probably didn't even know what she did to deserve the beating. And the worst thing is, she didn't do anything to deserve it.
    February 8th, 2009 at 09:15am
  • as dreamers do.

    as dreamers do. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    We studied the Natural Rights for about the tenth time at school recently. One of those rights was the right of life. After all these absolutely horrible things some humans have done, and to make it worse--to their own blood--in my opinion, this concept in many cases is very wrong, and those two are proof. I'm ashamed to call myself part of this kind of world where some are cruel enough to murder their own little girl. And with her saying 'I love you' as she is being beaten, too! It's unbelievable how some people can have no morals at all.
    February 7th, 2009 at 09:52pm
  • Heartswell.

    Heartswell. (400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Kuwait
    Humans are disgusting creatures. And the worse part is how they're shifting the blame towards eachother. I mean...hell, your daughter just...[i]died[/i] and you're pointing fingers saying 'I didn't do it. He/she did it.'
    Well, beating her black and blue isn't any better than killing her.

    She...she was just two years old; a helpess two year-old. I think God saved her by taking her away from those monsters. RIP, little girl. RIP.
    February 5th, 2009 at 11:38am
  • Sister Ginger

    Sister Ginger (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    At Kimberly and Royce: I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURNING HELL FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! May God have mercy on your soul after you've did a slow and painful death. Scratch that, you can burn.

    Riley, you little angel, I'm sorry your mother was sick in the head and she had a loser for a boyfriend. May you rest in heavenly peace with unicorns and cotton candy clouds. You should've been able to have a life.
    February 5th, 2009 at 04:31am
  • Cocaine.

    Cocaine. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    The mother and father deserve to die.
    End of story.
    RIP
    February 4th, 2009 at 11:53pm
  • Kalten.Sommer.Nacht

    Kalten.Sommer.Nacht (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    town*
    February 3rd, 2009 at 07:33pm
  • Kalten.Sommer.Nacht

    Kalten.Sommer.Nacht (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    i remember watching them find her remains in the bay, i live in the same time.

    She was on the news like everyday, they always called her baby grace, then they found out her name.

    I think they got life in prison with no parole, but i am not sure.

    Her mom and her mom's bf deserve death penalty for what they did, it is so evil to steal life from a beautiful innocent child...
    February 3rd, 2009 at 07:32pm
  • smile_in_your_sleep

    smile_in_your_sleep (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    i can't believe this...poor little angel....RIP Riley
    February 2nd, 2009 at 05:36pm
  • Careless Whisper.

    Careless Whisper. (310)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    37
    Location:
    United States
    This is why I support Capital Punishment. :file:
    February 2nd, 2009 at 04:33am