Teenager Brutally Abuses Cat - Comments

  • Raynebow

    Raynebow (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I hope the kitty is going to be okay! Why would someone even think about hurting such a cute creature? Those kids should do maximum time! It's a horrible world we live in when a VIDEO of a kitty being abused is going on youtube.
    March 16th, 2009 at 10:43am
  • Heartswell.

    Heartswell. (400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Kuwait
    That's just frightening. Sick.
    What did the poor cat ever do to them?
    And what's more sick than the act itself, is that he actually posted it for the world to see. Like that's something to be fucking proud of. I would [i]love[/i] to see his face when someone actually grabs his head and start ramming him into a wall. Let's see how he likes it.

    I'm not a big PETA fan, but they had every right to object to what this sick idiot did.

    Poor little thing. I'm glad he's doing well now.
    March 15th, 2009 at 08:45am
  • daughterofthedark23

    daughterofthedark23 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    that is the most sickest and revolting thing anyone can do. that poor cat...it was helpless and those fucking idiotic boys took advantage of that. i practically wanted to cry hearing about this incident. animal cruelty is the worst. i hope those dumbasses get what they deserve or else im going to hunt down their sorry asses and mess them up. geez what is wrong with the world these days?
    March 14th, 2009 at 11:01pm
  • The Lost Boys

    The Lost Boys (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    I want to hunt down that sick Son Of A Bitch, rip his balls off and then pour salt all over the wound. Seriously, it's people like that that make this world a terrible place to live! That poor cat...I sobbed when I saw that video! I am a huge animal activist and this made me want to shoot myself.
    March 14th, 2009 at 05:39pm
  • Sharksnacks.

    Sharksnacks. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I want to hunt that guy down and avenge his cat....not even kidding.
    March 14th, 2009 at 07:12am
  • Nova's Nightmare

    Nova's Nightmare (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Australia
    That horrid, I agree with acid.x.teardrop.
    It reminds me of my mother going on about the 'ice man'
    March 14th, 2009 at 05:22am
  • avenue lane

    avenue lane (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    Why would someone do that?

    That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard in my life. It's sick.
    March 14th, 2009 at 04:58am
  • Zebra Zombie

    Zebra Zombie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Animal abuse is wrong, and should be properly punished. I don't think that the boys should "have the same done to them" or be overly analyzed by PhDs, though. Yes, they should have medical treatment to some degree (slamming your pet cat against the wall is not something someone in a right state of mind would do) but I'm not a fan of PETA's drama.

    It's still sick to do that to anything, cat or dog or other human. I think they should have to be outpatient at a mental facility at the very least, if not something more drastic. :/
    March 14th, 2009 at 03:44am
  • the god of mischief.

    the god of mischief. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    This is sick. I cried reading this.

    And, thoes boys should be given maximum prison time.

    That's just sick.

    Poor Dusty and other cat. Doing nothing and getting beaten. It's a violation of the natural rights eveything and one is born with. This is just sick.

    *tear*
    March 14th, 2009 at 12:52am
  • Bubblegum Pancake!

    Bubblegum Pancake! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Damn kids need help. Sick bastards, they think it's funny? -shudder-
    March 13th, 2009 at 04:06pm
  • Designated Drinker

    Designated Drinker (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Oh my god, I can not stand people like this! How can a person hurt a harmless critter? These boys really need to be punished, and I agree with acid.x.teardrop, they need mental help. I wouldn't be able to stand the videos, even though they're not even up anymore. Just the mental images I got from reading this are way, way too much.

    It really made me want to cry, I couldn't even finish the article. When I clicked on the kenny-glenn.net link, and saw the Avenge Me! picture I seriously started crying, Dusty was lying on the tiled floor of the bathroom, pretty banged up and looking helpless into the camera. He looked like the saddest thing in the world.

    Go to the Kenny-Glenn.net site, "Kenny"s also racist, how pathetic? I mean seriously, he's an animal abuser [i]and[/i] a racist asshole? How much lower could you get?
    March 13th, 2009 at 06:16am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    He has a myspace:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=453365771
    March 13th, 2009 at 02:52am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    He needs mental help more than imprisonment.

    It's a known fact that animal abusers often (but not always) turn into human abusers and/or killers.
    March 13th, 2009 at 02:49am
  • Suck Me Beautiful

    Suck Me Beautiful (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Oh my god, those boys are sick. I don't think I can even watch the videos, the images in my head are too much...

    Those motherfuckers should have exactly what they did to Dusty done to them! They fucking deserve it! No, they deserve twice what they gave that cat! No! Even more than that!

    Oh my god this has made me so angry! Some of you may think I'm overreacting a bit but I love animals.

    If you boys read this: ROT IN HELL MOTHERFUCKERS! YOU'RE A COUPLE OF HEARTLESS CUNTS! JUST GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:23pm
  • Chelsea.Dagger

    Chelsea.Dagger (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    God, this made me want to cry and hug my cat, although she's a little Diva and runs from me a lot.

    Those two need to get a taste of their own medicine and get checked over. Sick-fucking-bastards. (Not normally one to curse but this calls for it.)

    Just seeing that picture alone just made me want to tear up. Poor Dusty.
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:14pm
  • Chain Me Free

    Chain Me Free (130)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    What a bastard. That kid should get beaten for doing that. I wanted to cry when I read this...
    March 12th, 2009 at 09:32pm
  • Kit-Kat

    Kit-Kat (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    That is terrible!
    I was nearly crying as I read that article, the poor cat looked terrified!
    That boy must have serious problems to abuse a cat in such horrible ways!
    March 12th, 2009 at 09:31pm
  • mia bell.

    mia bell. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    100
    Location:
    Australia
    That's just disgusting. I seriously feel like hitting [i]something[/i]. What the did to that poor cat was just despicable.
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:41am
  • Softest..

    Softest.. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    That cat looked so disturbed...that guy is completly psycho...
    March 12th, 2009 at 06:19am
  • Christelline

    Christelline (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    That's horrible. It made me sick to my stomach and I couldn't even finish the article.
    That poor cat. He didn't deserve that. Those kids should serve a LIFE SENTANCE for that and get a mental evaluation. You can see the fear in Dusty's eyes in that photo. Cat looks scared shitless.

    Fucking pyschos, that's what they are.
    March 12th, 2009 at 03:41am