Serial Rapist Receives Probation For Crimes - Comments

  • Tam_15

    Tam_15 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    what the fuck? they sould let that basterd rot in jail. he is a sorry excuse for a man and a human being. so is the serial rapist. who the hell lets a guilty man walk the streets? hes just going to rape again!! does no one care about us women? i garintee if this dirt ball raped MEN the situation would be taken way more seresly!
    November 29th, 2011 at 02:32am
  • floating-again

    floating-again (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Australia
    That's absolutely pathetic!
    Not even a real excuse! i swear if i see that damn judge in person...
    not only is this a huge dissapointment and caused physical, mental/psychological pain to the victim, but it's also encouraging other sick poeple to go on and rape - cause they're gonna reckon that they can get away with it, too!
    it's complete bullsh*t! no other way to put it
    January 21st, 2011 at 04:36am
  • cinderella.

    cinderella. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    How idiotic. Even if they got in trouble with the law, how many innocent girls has he raped? Probably more than she can count. To me, it shouldn't be necessarily about the victims, it should be about the crime itself.
    January 12th, 2011 at 06:00am
  • precursors

    precursors (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    This judge needs to get her ideals straight. Just because these girls have gotten in trouble with the law doesn't mean that, in any way, shape or form, that their rapist should get any less jail time. this man committed statutory rape multiple times - if that were her daughter, raped by someone supposed to be helping her, she'd be in an outrage if he only got a few months probation.
    November 27th, 2010 at 05:26pm
  • Nowhere Kids Voice

    Nowhere Kids Voice (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    THAT"S CRAP!!

    that jackass needs to be behind bars because not to mention it's putting other girls at risk, but also because of the trauma inflicted on his victim.
    November 24th, 2010 at 09:25pm