Four Long Years With Knife in His Brain - Comments

  • volta.

    volta. (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    New Zealand
    It does seem pretty odd not to realize that there's a knife in your head, but I think I could imagine it happening. Like, when he was attacked, he probably went into shock, and obviously the handle of the knife broke off or something - so he might have just thought that the blade had come out too - and that the pain was from the attack...Maybe. :) It's just amazing though, four years and nothing killed him or anything.

    But surprising on the part of the doctors. You'd think they would have done x-ray checks or whatever after the incident to make sure that there was no internal bleeding or damage to the skull and such. Unless it was all a set-up ;)
    August 16th, 2011 at 06:20am
  • jiozadl4444

    jiozadl4444 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    United States
    How would you ever not notice a knife stuck in your head? I don't get how someone could have a knife stuck in their head for four years and not die somehow.
    May 8th, 2011 at 04:00am
  • BigCityLights

    BigCityLights (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with auden asphyxiation. How is it possible to overlook a 10inch knife sticking out of the back of someone's head?! It's a miracle he didn't die when they stuck it in there.
    April 16th, 2011 at 08:55pm
  • xXDrakeXx

    xXDrakeXx (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    wow becaus eof the doctors mistake he had to suffer that long.=.= Oh well atleast they realized there mistake and performed surgery. hurray for him!!
    April 12th, 2011 at 03:23pm
  • SleeplessLetter's

    SleeplessLetter's (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    That is amazing!!!!!!!!! I find it strange they didnt see it when he got checked after the robbery. But Best wishes go to him and his family.
    February 19th, 2011 at 08:53pm
  • aubs

    aubs (420)

    :
    Drabble Scribe
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I heard about this and I am surprised that no one noticed that the knife was lodged in the skull. How could they not see it? Oh, well.
    February 19th, 2011 at 07:24pm
  • carrotpig

    carrotpig (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    Let's hope no secondary infections occur from this. Hospitals themselves are dirty places, even in the most developed countries out there. Let alone a dirty knife being in his head for four years, an easy place for bacteria to grow.
    February 19th, 2011 at 10:04am
  • Angelus.

    Angelus. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    There are a couple of mistakes, but WOW. Very rarely does my jaw actually DROP when reading articles O___O Jeeez...
    February 18th, 2011 at 05:26pm
  • MadisonLynn

    MadisonLynn (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    This is quite amazing!
    The writing of the article was so so, but the subject matter was mind blowing!
    February 18th, 2011 at 02:34am
  • auden

    auden (650)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    How the FUCK is it possible to overlook a knife in someones brain?

    God damn.

    It's bloody amazin that he doesn't have any brain damage and has been able to function normally with that there.
    February 18th, 2011 at 12:12am
  • Blue Moon

    Blue Moon (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    Wow, amazing. But I'm just curious... Wouldn't this guy know he had a damn knife in his head. He said he felt pain, wouldn't they do an X-ray anyways. I dunno.
    February 17th, 2011 at 06:03pm