Dangers of Teen Driving - Comments

  • Lee Hi;

    Lee Hi; (285)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I agree. My dad is a firefighter and a paramedic and he's worked a lot of accidents. I really try to be careful when I'm driving because I don't want to be one of the peope that he scrapes off the road.
    March 25th, 2012 at 03:35am
  • indigo.

    indigo. (480)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Fiji
    I'm a teen driver and I've been in only one accident so far. But it wasn't my fault and despite being advised to do so, I didn't press any charges on the guy who hit me. Anyway, I agree with this. In this past two years, I've had a speeding ticket and a fine for being distracted while driving. Apparently, I had been on the phone why driving and some guy reported me for it.

    I guess people just need to learn the cars are machines that can hurt others if they aren't controlled properly.
    February 27th, 2012 at 02:11pm
  • StephThyng

    StephThyng (700)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Very well written article. Very informative and just as the person before me said you're point about anyone can get into an accident, so true. Age doesn't make a bit of difference, there was a reason that the license age is what it is and there is a reason there is a test prior a person getting it. Very informative. Goo job.
    February 26th, 2012 at 06:26pm
  • dreams of arcadia

    dreams of arcadia (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I love the fact you made a point to mention how anyone can get into an accident at the beginning of this article. Too many people stereotype ALL teenagers who get in accidents as 'bad drivers' or 'incapable of driving properly'.

    I'm 17 and I've been in two accidents, neither of which were my fault. I was charged in the first one, but only because the other car didn't stick around to take responsibility for their actions.

    Regardless, this article was beautifully written and your word choice made the statistics even more eerie.
    February 26th, 2012 at 02:03am