Gun Violence Escalates In Sin City - Comments

  • Melissadoll

    Melissadoll (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    that sucks cause I live in vegas
    March 9th, 2008 at 01:31pm
  • Kyra

    Kyra (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    United States
    Yeah, I live in Vegas. Typical people here.

    ...My friend is going to this school. Fuck. ><

    Honestly though, I'm not too surprised that this shit happens. Ladies and gentleman, this is just another example of what happens when you do not learn how to fucking raise a human being. Obviously the people (or person) who shot this kid was brought up to be a fucking SOB.

    There was another school shooting that happened the same week. I can't remember the school, but it was gang related. I'm assuming this was another gang related issue, which is why gang members need to start getting their asses brought to justice and be punished accordingly. If this was actually a drive by shooting, then it's got to have something to do with gangs. Funny how the minute we see the amount of illegal immigrants increase, this happens. Note that illegals have brought more gangs and higher crime rates, too. You don't know who the fuck is crossing that border! Of course, this person might not be illegal, but I'm just saying...

    This is angering though. I mean, REALLY angering. The people here act like fucking animals as if they want to pretend they're apart of the movie Sid & Nancy or some bullshit like that. They think they're a bunch of punks and spread drugs, violence, and hatred around the schools that a lot of these things happen.
    March 8th, 2008 at 02:13am
  • Personal Jesus

    Personal Jesus (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    wow. All we've had at my school was a bomb threat, a weird guy lurking around the school, a threat, and a girl hang herself. No shootings yet though.

    Good job on writing the article, by the way.
    February 20th, 2008 at 05:41am
  • fountainhead

    fountainhead (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Very nicely done, horsie.
    I think you have a future in journalism.
    (Another 'possible future' to add to your extremely long list)
    xD
    February 18th, 2008 at 03:41am
  • x Patricia RAWR! x

    x Patricia RAWR! x (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Schools aren't even safe anymore what is happening to this world! This violence has to stop! I dont think people see how bad things have gotten.
    February 17th, 2008 at 10:53pm
  • beet pharm.

    beet pharm. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Ohmyfuckinggod!
    Some people are seriously fucked up.
    :[
    But you did a good job with the article.
    It reads like a professional one.
    *high-five*
    February 17th, 2008 at 01:26am
  • time to dance x

    time to dance x (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Oh my god, that's horrible!

    RIP
    February 17th, 2008 at 12:49am