Disaster Strikes Sweden - Comments

  • LiL_McR_FaN

    LiL_McR_FaN (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    The world is getting more and more dangerous and more and more people are starting to fear leaving the saftey of their own homes. Knowing that if a crime is commited against them, the police aren't going to do that much to help. They always say, "We'll do as much as we can." In other words, we'll write it down somewhere, throw it in a filing cabinate and laugh about it at the station later.

    My boyfriends mum is a cop and she actually does seem to care about the welfare of the people who live in West Yorkshire. I just wonder how many of her collegues share the same opinion.
    July 19th, 2008 at 03:00pm
  • SparkUpTonight

    SparkUpTonight (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Okay, so, I like how the beginning of this started, but the second you placed in your opinions and left the last sentence the way you wroteit, just showed how unprofessional this piece is.


    It's good.

    But I agree on your last statements, it happens, because the police are lazy and do not do their jobs correctly.

    They are here to bring justice, and no matter what people think, not all police officers are like those on Law and Order SVU or CI.

    So let me ask you, would you, if you were, a woman of the law, would you follow the spirit or the letter of the law.

    Meaning, go with your gut, or go with the word?

    It's all a matter of opinion for each individual. Personally, with me, I stand at both. Sometimes, you have to take justice into your own hands, or sometimes, let's say with a speeding ticket, you would just follow the letter.

    Anyways, I hope my insight has helped, I'm jsut doing a little critiquing.

    sociallyXawkward
    June 24th, 2008 at 02:05am
  • kariajaderose

    kariajaderose (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    this is sad that the poleas did not falow the tip but lets jest say that are cuntry ya the great USA probley has like 4 merders a day!!!!!!!
    June 6th, 2008 at 04:03pm
  • blitzkriegBOOM

    blitzkriegBOOM (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Just like everyone else, the police can be corrupted too.

    There are good people and bad people in law enforcement, and I just think the good people are losing the fight, at the moment. ;_;

    And how are you sure they didn't really look into that murder? They could've, but the 'not enough evidence' means the court denied the case, not the police didn't try.
    May 11th, 2008 at 08:42am
  • Scottie

    Scottie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    ive lost faith too... its sad what humanity is these days.
    April 26th, 2008 at 11:17pm
  • BrionnaxROCKETSHIP

    BrionnaxROCKETSHIP (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    i've just lost faith in humans in general.
    April 17th, 2008 at 04:07am