Reviews and reccs, maybe for you!

I have read so many great stories, users, poetry etc on Mibba that it would be impossible to review them all, but I'm going to give it a shot!

Fear is a fan-fiction by thardyv about Bane during The Dark Knight Rises. The story is about Londyn Jonas, a secretary at a law firm is kidnapped by the mercenary Bane. This is action packed, romantic and full of surprises! I really love the style of writing, it is engaging and extremely descriptive and at the end of every chapter I am left desperate for more! This is a completely different perspective of the film and I would recommend it to everyone who loves action and an interesting, fast paced read!

Ave Maria by megurine luka has only just been started, but I have a feeling this is going to be good. This is about a servant of God who is sent to eradicate evil people from the Earth and the first chapters sees a murderous drug dealer feel her wrath. The descriptions were so surreal and made the scene really easy to visualise.

Broken Bride by wrc is perfect if you want to read a short, powerful, emotional story. It's only 585 words, but it is immensely powerful and has an unexpected ending! You won't be disappointed!

Feral by just vogue. is riveting, engaging, exciting and downright amazing! It was completed a few days ago, oh my god. That is actually all I can say!!!

And if you like The Walking Dead, read Between the Raindrops by EdWin.isamonster is about a rebellious young woman called Lilith. The description are vivid, the plot is engaging and it's extremely well written. What more could you want from a story!

I thought this was enough for one blog post, but there will be more to come! I'm going to mainly focus on reviewing original fictions because I think it's quite difficult to get readers for those, I'm not sure why.

If you're finding it difficult to get readers for your story, poem etc then please message me and I'll work on making a review or recommendation blog for you. I think it's really important that all work gets recognised in some way!

And if you're interested, I'm in the middle of two stories at the moment:
The Hunt is a fan-fiction set two years after The Dark Knight Rises from Selina Kyle's (Catwoman's) point of view.
Dreams is an original fiction about a teenage boy who falls in love with his sworn enemy.

xxx :-)
June 18th, 2013 at 10:29pm