Still Feeling All Mushy

I love my husband, I really do.

I don't know. I've just been feeling very romantic. And I can't be romantic with him, because I've got this horrible cold and I'm scared to so much as kiss him for more than a quick peck on the lips because I keep having these random awful coughing fits (my entire torso hurts because of them) and I just want to lie in bed with him and cuddle and make love but we don't get to do that right now.

Last night I was looking through the book our officiant gave us after our wedding, the one he wrote the ceremony in, and I couldn't help but laugh. Then today I was looking through our wedding pictures. Hard to believe it's been four months already.

I posted this a couple days ago when I was feeling sappy.

Today I'm just...grateful to be married to the man I'm married to. Kissing him and hugging him and touching him and being touched by him just make me so happy.

I feel all lovey dovey lately. Don't mind me.

Part of it might be because I had a dream last night that I found out I was pregnant. In my dream, I was really excited. So excited that the joy carried over when I woke up, and I was actually very disappointed to realize I was excited about something that wasn't actually happening.

Not that I want to be pregnant right now. I'm still in school (for three more months!), I'm very unstable financially, and my husband's insurance would not cover my prenatal care until we hit that $3,000 deductible so we wouldn't be able to afford it in our wildest dreams.

But I am thinking more about him as a husband and a potential future father. I've always thought about those things, but today they're a little fresher in my mind.

He's helping me clean today for the inspection tomorrow. And he's doing most of the work because I'm sick. I feel bad. But he doesn't seem to mind. He wants to be helpful to me.

I married a good man.
September 17th, 2014 at 04:23am