Bandom Sim Blog #3

← Bandom Sim Blog #2


So part 3 of my Bandom Sims! What are the odds that I was going to post it today and Jacqui just so happened to post part 2 of her own Sim blog. Huh. But yeah, the last two blogs were about my Hayley and Oli sims, but I managed to make Alex and Meg so yay time to share some screenshots of my Remembering Sunday couple.
Image

Here they are. I love how Meg turned out, but not Alex because none of the hair choices fit him so I gave him the same hairstyle as Oli. Though to avoid them being alike, I gave Alex a hat because he likes wearing hats in real life so.

Image

Their house. Unlike Hayley and Oli, who live in the desert (Oasis Springs), these two live in Willow Creek which is more like New Orleans.

Image

What’s with Alex always giving his lovestruck look. Man, this game knows.

Image

He went for it. She appreciated the gesture. Either that or they’re glad that they moved to a better house idk.

Image

He went further. Alex got game.

Image

He hella went in. You go, Alex.

Image

Meg enjoys reading a lot and wow does their house have a beautiful view. Just look at that pretty-ass view. I’d read outside all the time, too. Like this house has huge balconies, so you gotta take advantage of that shit.

Image

And she wouldn’t be Meg if she weren’t playing guitar.

Image

They live in such a beautiful area that Alex brough Meg down to the beach across from their house and that’s when he proposed!

Image

Meg needs a moment, Alex. Like oh lord she’s speechless.

Image
Image

But in the end, she says yes.

Image

So beautiful I’m going to cry forever.

Image
Image

They got married at their house because the backyard was big enough and it’s a really pretty house okay. There’s even a gazebo in the back which is perfect for a wedding. And aw look at these two. They fine as hell.

Image

LOVESTRUCK ALEX STRIKES AGAIN.

Image
Image

If you think I was completely calm during this, then you are dead wrong, sir.

Image

DEAD. WRONG.

Image

Hayley and Oli were invited to the wedding. Here’s Hayles congratulating them.

“Wow, what are the odds we all live near each other.”
“Almost as if some crazy fangirl is playing god and controlling every move we make.”

what the fuck are you talking about

Image

After everyone left, they snuggled on the couch.
Will I ever get over this. The answer is no. No I will not.

So that’s all the Melex screenshots for now. There’s still more, of course. Meg got pregnant not too long after the wedding, so I’ll show all that stuff in the next sim blog.

Deuces.
December 16th, 2014 at 10:44am