MPMB Giveaway

First thing's first, check it here: Mibba Positivity Month Bingo. This genius game is a must-participate for all! I definitely recommend it to even the less active, shy, silent Mibbians. I have spent close to a full decade - or however long Mibba has been around (I was one of it's original members *giggles*) - just reading in the shadows and on occasion positing a story or two. But no more! I am on a mission to become more actively engaged in this community of brilliant and talented writers.

I just recently - and by recently, I mean two hours ago - learned what a Giveaway was and all that it entailed. In September of 2014, I graduated from Southern New Hampshire University with a BA in Creative Writing & English, as well as a Minor in Sociology and a Minor in Business. What better way to utilize what I have learned than to exhibit them in a Giveaway! Since my current infatuation is with zombies, my Giveaway packages are going to be named after George A. Romero's classic Dead film archives. This, however, does not mean that they apply only to blogs, poems, stories, or pictures that surround zombies. They can be for whatever theme you wish.

While my comments on your pictures will not be of constructive nature (unless you request them to be), I do tend to comment heavily in categories pertaining to writing. If you're looking for comments that both praise and give constructive input on your writing, this Giveaway is perfect for you. The story advertisement/review blogs are promotional blogs that I write promoting you as a writer and one of your stories. They will be similar to this. One per Mibbian, please. And, go!

Night of the Living Dead (1968) [1 available]
* 1 picture comment
* 2 poem comments
Hina's Prince Zuko
JeremyTheThirteenth

Dawn of the Dead (1978) [3 available]
* 1 picture comments
* 2 blog comments

Day of the Dead (1985) [3 available]
* 1 picture comment
* 1 poem comment
* 1 blog comment

Land of the Dead (2005) [2 available]
* 1 story review & advertisement blog
* 1 picture, poem, OR blog comment (your choice)
- Abluerose

Diary of the Dead (2007) [1 available]
* 2 story review & advertisement blogs
* 1 constructive comment on a story of your choice
The Alpha's Angel
- Michael Weston

Survival of the Dead (2009) [0 available]
* 1 constructive comment on 2 stories of your choice
* 1 picture, poem, OR blog comment (your choice)
Alex Moore.
the dalliance.
Brian Haner Jr


All of these have the possibility of a bonus recommendation or subscription!
May 10th, 2015 at 05:10am