It Finally Happened.

Eating: Brownie batter. Cause why not.
Drinking: Pepsi Max. Horray for more holes in my brain.
Watching: Free!
Working on: As a Phoenix.

______

Well if I wasn't already going to take you guys' advice and call the dog warden tomorrow, what just happened would have made up my mind.

So in this blog I mentioned my neighbors and their dog and you lovely Mibbians gave me some great advice. Our dog warden is in the office at really weird times, so I had to wait to call them and was going to tomorrow before work.

Well I was just about to take my dogs out for another potty break a little while ago and guess what? I should mention it's almost 9:30PM and dark as all heck out.

The neighbor dog came running up onto my back deck barking and stuff.

So I reached out and half grabbed him and was close enough to the door that I slid it back open and yelled for my husband to call our dogs, who ran inside to him and then I closed the door behind them.

Now, once my dogs were out of the equation, I looked around to see if he was maybe dragging his line or something but nothing was attached to his collar. I happened to look toward his yard and who happens to be standing out in the yard looking at me?

My freaking neighbor.

So I walk the dog back to his yard and I'm standing there waiting for the guy to clip on a leash or line to the dog's collar or take the collar from me and he doesn't. He just looks at me.

AND THEN.

He tells me to be more careful.


Okay, excuse me?!?

How about you don't let your dog out at night without some kind of leash? I think that sounds like a better idea.

Needless to say, I waited a good fifteen minutes before going back outside and had to clean up a mess from my dog who's on steriods, but whatever I had to make sure we would be in the clear.
_____

So yeah, I'm definitely calling first thing tomorrow. That's a danger to everyone, especially the neighbor dog.

Anyway, how is everyone? Good, I hope.
November 28th, 2017 at 03:25am