What Pisses You Off?

• Nyctophilia.

Nyctophilia. (100)

:
    That everyone in the damn city has to come eat at the restraunt I work at...all at once. My bitchy server/manager.

Not being able to legally drink yet.
    July 26th, 2014 at 07:55am
  • n. josten

n. josten (1270)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    New shoes. Grr My feet still hurt because I made the mistake of wearing practically brand new shoes the other day because I wasn't aware we were going to be walking around so much. They should just mold to our feet when we buy them. Hmph.
    The fact that my almost-fourteen year old cousin gets practically everything she wants for every phase she goes through, including a $600 camera that I would kill for that I know she's just going to break and throw aside when her new "photography phase" dies. And I'm almost positive that the only reason she's having such a phase is because I've started pursuing it and I was talking about taking a course at New York Institute of Photography. Everything I do, she has to do and then when she gets what she wants, she has to rub it in.

That more than pisses me off at this point. Oops.
    July 27th, 2014 at 05:28pm
  • louis tomlinson.

louis tomlinson. (100)

:
    When people say "all real women [blank]."
    July 27th, 2014 at 07:47pm
  • swell

swell (150)

:
    Jobs that underpay hardcore
    August 3rd, 2014 at 04:56pm
  • n. josten

n. josten (1270)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    Spambots. Grr
    August 3rd, 2014 at 05:24pm
  • The Real Mitt Romney

The Real Mitt Romney (250)

:
    People who think that being emotionally sound is "lame". People who think that understanding your feelings is "lame." People who think that being upfront and honest with people is "lame." People who use the word "lame."
    August 3rd, 2014 at 11:56pm
  • Nyctophilia.

Nyctophilia. (100)

:
    Customers that are automatically rude when they enter the door. I'll ask them if they prefer dining or bar area then they gotta be all rude and go "I don't care, just sit me down"

I'll seat you down outside next to the trash.
    August 4th, 2014 at 09:01am
  • kitsch

kitsch (195)

:
    Hangnails.
    August 4th, 2014 at 09:08am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15250)

:
    Admin
    pallid:
    Spambots. Grr
    Adding to this: persistent spambots. Just stop. I will delete all of your spam. Do not post more. Grr
    August 4th, 2014 at 03:18pm
  • The Real Mitt Romney

:
    When people focus on someone's looks rather than their ability to write lyrics and present them. Like literally, why do you even bother listening to their music if all you're in it for is their looks? Don't get me wrong, it's pretty awesome when someone is a good singer/rapper/whatever and they're attractive on the side, but their skill should be what you look for first. People who won't listen to a certain artist because they're "not attractive" are seriously annoying.

Oh, yeah, and people who express their opinion in such vulgar and insulting ways. Like cool, you have a different view, no need to fucking piss everyone off because you're telling us OUR opinion is wrong. Like really hahaha get bent :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    August 11th, 2014 at 05:36pm
  • southpaw

southpaw (565)

:
    At work, when there's a huge customer rush and someone can't decide what they want or they're waiting forever on a text from whoever they're ordering for, I always have to fight super hard to keep the pep in my voice. People are waiting for you to make up your mind, people who know what they want, and there's only so much space on the line.

(I work at Subway, for the record.)
    August 12th, 2014 at 03:10am
  • kitsch

kitsch (195)

:
    Foam handsoap. Neutral
    August 12th, 2014 at 06:15am
  • nearly witches.

nearly witches. (15250)

:
    Admin
    AVG and the need for it to come up every time I turn my laptop on and tell me that it has a 'license' error when I'm using the free version.

Screw it, my laptop. It pisses me off insane amounts. No
    August 12th, 2014 at 12:57pm
  • The Real Mitt Romney

:
    How is costs 600 dollars to fix my laptop yet I bought it, NOT ON SALE, for 400.
    August 12th, 2014 at 04:22pm
  • n. josten

n. josten (1270)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    When my sister argues with me over things she doesn't even understand; last night, her game locks up and I tell her it's because she has too many mods and she goes, "No, it isn't that." so I asked her what was wrong, then, since she knew better and she flat out said, "I don't know." OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW. Ranting
    August 12th, 2014 at 09:35pm
  • The Real Mitt Romney

:
    When I forget to buy the one thing I went to the store for.... lmfao
    August 13th, 2014 at 05:50pm
  • I feel insane

I feel insane (110)

:
    Biphobia, specifically in the LGBTQ community. I think hate coming from that area bothers me more than it would from a homophobic person solely because of how hypocritical it comes off as. If it's not ok for a homophobic straight person to judge a gay man or woman, why is ok for a homosexual to judge a bisexual by enforcing the opinion that they're more promiscuous and will probably cheat? When you think about it, most of us in the community are on a similar, if not the exact same boat when it comes to facing prejudice in our lives, so it's inexcusable to judge another people if you've been fending off hate towards your own group. I saw this one video that asked lesbian girls what they thought of bisexuals, and some of their opinions came down to "greedy" and "confused". It just made my skin crawl Ranting
    August 14th, 2014 at 08:05am
  • bye gone

bye gone (110)

:
    Why does everyone have to bum rides off me? Especially two friends in particular who both also have their licenses? Like, what is up with that? Even if I tell them like it would be going out of my way to give them a ride because I use the family's car and it would be nice if they drove every once in awhile when we were hanging out. Especially because gas is ridiculous and the traffic around here sucks. Ugh.
    August 14th, 2014 at 05:40pm
  • n. josten

n. josten (1270)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    The Real Mitt Romney:
    When I forget to buy the one thing I went to the store for.... lmfao
    Basically this.

And actors that get a lot of kudos for great acting but really just play the same character over and over in different movies/TV shows.
    August 14th, 2014 at 08:15pm
  • swell

swell (150)

:
    Not being able to trust my boyfriend.
    Mood swings.
    People who use the word slut to describe someone who sleeps around.
    August 15th, 2014 at 02:32pm