What Is Your New Story?

• NordFiato

NordFiato (100)

:
    I have been writing a lot more recently, and it is so wonderful <3
    Though there is a story I am working on. I find I am writing a lot more short stories, and ones that merge somehow into each other. Though they don't seem or have too :) so happy Dance
    November 13th, 2013 at 09:12am
  • dombelova

dombelova (125)

:
    Ghoul of 2016
    I am currently writing tons of stories. I am so glad I can't multi task
    November 14th, 2013 at 03:40am
  • burning.

burning. (100)

:
    Title: He Smells Like the Ocean
    Fandom: Avenged Sevenfold
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: "What are you doing here, Ella?" Brian asked hotly, his eyebrows rising on his forehead. The pair stared at each other for a long time, his heated glare digging into her surprised one. Only after Matt cleared his throat uncomfortably did she start to speak.

Her gaze dropped, mousy brunette hair falling over her shoulders and in front of her face as she bit on her bottom lip nervously. Brian looked the same, but his personality was different. This wasn't the same Brian she had fallen in love with five years ago. This Brian was cold and cruel -- completely foreign. Sighing, she looked back up at him as a sad smile graced her lips, her tone no different than her expression.

"I came home."

Basically it's a couple hours old and I'm really excited about it!
    November 14th, 2013 at 07:08am
  • Hilary okebalama

Hilary okebalama (100)

:
    My latest story is [url= http://http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/538129/The-Uncertain-Journey-to-Space/]The Uncertain Journey to Space[/url]. It is a sci-fi story and fast paced. It isn't slowed-down with description and it also isn't under-descriptive. I hope you read it and enjoy!
    November 14th, 2013 at 07:51pm
  • bullets are hailing.

bullets are hailing. (250)

:
    I Know in My Heart It's Not You

Another Hayley Williams and Oliver Sykes story. It's a prequel to Chopped Orange Locks and tells how they both met, fell for each other, and got together. It's not a one-shot like the first story and will be slightly more serious. I'm excited that I finally got it posted and I'm currently working on the second chapter.
    November 19th, 2013 at 07:37am
  • bellamy blake

bellamy blake (3280)

:
    Class of 2015
    Between the Sea & Me
    Finnick/Annie (The Hunger Games) drabble | G | 360 words

Back in District 4, Annie deals with the aftermath of Finnick's death.
    November 29th, 2013 at 11:34pm
  • archivist

archivist (660)

:
    My new story is called Psithurisma. It's not so much a story as a series of letters, or messages, between a man named Steve and a God that he doesn't believe in. It's 63 tiny chapters long and will continue to 99. My cowriter and I have our reasons.
    November 30th, 2013 at 02:27am
  • solo sunrise

solo sunrise (260)

:
    Bibliophile
    Switch. A bunch of idiots decide to go to earth and explore one of the oldest cryogenic prisons.
    November 30th, 2013 at 07:07am
  • cataclysmic.

cataclysmic. (100)

:
    Rare, which I've been working on(more like procrastinating on) for the past month. Two teens, Rayland and Atlas, deal with the fate that they have to live with.
    November 30th, 2013 at 11:10am
  • lightningboldt22

lightningboldt22 (100)

:
    Past Forgotten
    Dru Smith is just a young girl living in an orphanage outside of London. Then one day, she receives a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and is swept into a whole new world. WIth this world, she is given the chance to discover her past...but does she want to?

AU Harry Potter Fanfiction
    December 5th, 2013 at 01:30am
  • wicked ways

wicked ways (100)

:
    Live

It is written in free verse narrative poetry (it is still a novel, not a poem), it is similar to how Ellen Hopkins writes her novels.
    December 5th, 2013 at 11:23pm
  • cataclysmic.

cataclysmic. (100)

:
    Battles

A spur of the moment Dean story that was a spur of the moment idea that I decided to put into consideration. Still deciding if I want to go through with it.
    December 6th, 2013 at 03:33am
  • Goddess of Floyd

Goddess of Floyd (200)

:
    My newest story is The Impossible Game.

It's COMPLETELY different to anything I've written before. It's a war tragedy, and it basically revolves around what the consequences of nuclear war would be in this day and age. I try to tell it in quite a quirky and fun style :)
    December 6th, 2013 at 04:56pm
  • TheShiningSoul

TheShiningSoul (150)

:
    My newest story is technically Bare, as I only uploaded it all last night, but my main story is A MillionFor One, which I'm still working on and it's about the daughter of Loki Lauufeyson (Abre) and about how she must fight her conscience and the light that threatens her world to keep herself sane. But she no longer knows if sanity is an option for her now...
    December 7th, 2013 at 07:36pm
  • archivist

archivist (660)

:
    Anachronous. A scientist gets cocky and time travels around only to discover that he's got the world on his shoulders.
    December 8th, 2013 at 04:14am
  • pearlhunter

pearlhunter (100)

:
    In My Darkness Fantasy about a serial killer unknowingly trapped in ?another dimension? with his younger selves.
    December 8th, 2013 at 05:10am
  • Thingtastic

Thingtastic (360)

:
    So my newest story is Juicy Details and its about girls going through high school. It's a chaptered drabble story, so it's not very long at the moment.

Any comments would be helpful and nice. :3
    December 10th, 2013 at 10:39pm
  • aubs

aubs (420)

:
    Drabble Scribe
    Lace Princess is a co-written story about two princesses. It's got some romance in it, some evil kings and queens, and magic.
    December 12th, 2013 at 06:32am
  • Formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde. (150)

:
    My newest story is Kansas Rhodes which is about a girl with Aspergers going on a road trip and learning about the world her family sheltered her from. It's the first story in ages I've been excited about! tehe
    December 13th, 2013 at 01:21am
  • Yakitori

Yakitori (100)

:
    My latest story is Otherwise We are Lost.

It's about Sergei Polunin, the bad boy of ballet, leaving his dream job as principal of the Royal Ballet and going to a smaller company, where he finds childhood friend, Larysa. The romance serves as a backdrop for the conflict between Sergei, who is easily the most talented ballet dancer today yet has publicly said he would rather not be a dancer, and Larysa, whose dream of being a professional ballet dancer was shattered after realizing her passion could not make up for her lack of talent.
    December 13th, 2013 at 03:25am