Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

Row-Sham-Bow!

“That just seems mean!” Sisky gasped as he climbed higher in his chair, pulling away from the floor and the other around him. “Sick and twisted!” He shouted. Albert shrugged lightly as he pulled at Jake’s hair. “You’re hurting the poor man!” He added as Jake whined.

“Am not.” Albert huffed at the same time the rest of Six Feet High muttered a ‘he is not’. “See.” Albert laughed as he noticed the dull response from his friends. Sisky frowned as Jake whined again. “Shut up you big baby.” Albert huffed as Jake grimaced.

“He’s in pain!” Sisky yelled with the Butcher, Jack, and Alex leaning over his shoulder pointing and yelled as well. They were on Sisky’s side. Mike Carder looked up from his laptop and blinked a bit confused by the sudden yelling as Will lowered his book looking up as well.

“What’s going on?” Will mused slowly, looking between everyone scattered and forced into the small dressing room.

“Albert’s torturing Jake!!” Sisky, Jack, Butcher and Alex yelled pointing at the two. Will leaned forward to look around Mike at the two sitting on the other end of the couch from him. He took in Jake’s grimaced face as Albert pulled at his hair. Mike rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing as Will tried to figure out was going on. “He is!” They all gasped again as Will blinked confused.

“Albert, I’m not accusing you of anything.” Albert stopped and glared over at Will. “I just want to know what you’re doing to Jake. If you’re hurting him, whatever, he might deserve it, but what are you doing exactly to torture him?” Albert smirked lightly.

“Nice sucking up.” Will shrugged lightly at the statement. “But I’m doing his hair from him since he asked me to.” Will nodded.

“Sorry Jake, it’s self induced.” He mused as his four friends gasped at him. Jake just grunted as Albert pulled on his hair again lightly. “It’s true.” Will mused lightly at his friends as the click of a lock and the chunk of a door handle turning caught his attention.

Turning everyone looked at the open bathroom door with Jade standing in it in nothing but a black bra and black underwear. More than half the room looked away from her as she shifted her hip out lightly.

“Oliver have you seen my dress?” She asked, not even paying attention to anyone but Oliver in the room. He shook his head. “Has anyone else?” She asked eyeing everyone that wasn’t looking at her.

“Ask Alicia.” Doug mused lightly as he texted on his phone absent mindedly. Nodding she looked around. “Out by the van.”

“Okay.” She stated. Dan instantly jumped out of his chair blocking the door to the hallway.

“I know you don’t care who sees you half naked, but cloths.” Jade rolled her eyes. She didn’t see why people were so shy and uptight about showing their bodies, every girl had the same parts as other girls and every boy had the same parts as other boys meaning since she’s seen one male body part she’s basically seen them all and the opposite for everyone else. “Now.” He huffed pointing. Rolling her eyes she through her arms up and wandered over to the couch.

William slid away from her as she moved to his side of the couch. He froze as she quickly ripped his jacket off him. Blinking a bit startled he turned watching her put it on and zip it up, it hung near her knees.

“You’re welcome?” He muttered confused as she pushed past Dan.

“Sorry.” Dan laughed. William shrugged a bit confused.

“It’s okay?” He asked softly. He didn’t understand what had just happened. “But…” He pointed at the closed door a bit confused. “Did a half naked, tiny woman just take my jacket so she could leave the room?” He asked, everyone nodded. “Why my jacket?” He asked confused.

“Because she’s stripping you of your cloths so she can jump your bones.” Albert teased lightly. Will frowned at the tease.

“Because you were probably closest.” Aaron mused lightly.

“Nope…” Jake gasped lifting his hands to his hair as Albert tugged roughly.

“She wants you.” Doug finished for him. Everyone rolled there eyes.

“So she’s really not shy, is she?” Tony asked lightly as he watched between everyone.

“Not at all.” Everyone of Six Feet High and Albert mused dully.

“She’d sooner walk down the line of fans like that, before Will would even if his life depended on it.” Will’s eyes widened at the thought of walking outside to greet the fan girls in nothing but his boxers. He’d be setting himself up to be raped or kidnapped. “Yeah.” With that Dan opened his large book again as the door swung open and Hey Monday with the rest of All Time Low entered the room.

“What happened to your dressing room?” Cassadee laughed. “It smells horrible.” She laughed as she sat on the arm of the couch, messing up William’s hair. “Oh my god, you smell.” She gasped leaning away as he frowned.

“So Will did it?” Elliot of Hey Monday gasped. “Dang, I never knew something so nasty could come out of such a small person.” He laughed as William’s frown deepened.

“So!” Cassadee stated slapping her thigh. “I wanna meet the other girl on tour so we can be the girl duo against you jerks.” She smiled at everyone. “What?” She stated lightly.

“We have three girls on tour.” Mike muttered as he typed quickly on his laptop, nibbling on his upper lip as he concentrated.

“Oh, really?” she mused. They all nodded as the door swung open, slamming against the wall making them all jump. Everyone watched as Jade huffed in, shoulders stiff. Cassadee leaned down to Will. “Why is she wearing your jacket?” Will blinked up at her.

“I’m letting her wear it.” He stated lightly as Jade slammed the bathroom door. Alicia walked in the other one slowly, frowning with her arms crossed over her chest. Cassadee jumped up quickly smiling at the blonde woman.

“We’ve lost the dress.” Alicia mused. The guys of Six Feet High groaned. “Before you even ask, seriously serious.” She stated, they all groaned again.

“You must be Jade.” Cassadee stated sticking her hand out to Alicia. “I’m Cassadee.” She added as Alicia glanced at her hand, slowly she looked around her at the guys.

“She’s joking right?” Alicia asked slowly. Cassadee blinked a bit startled. “I’m Alicia, Jade’s the tiny pissed off girl.” Cassadee blinked a bit startled as Alicia passed her. “I mean seriously, Jade’s known for being the side of a life size Barbie. Do I look that tiny?” She mused softly to Aaron as she passed him, he shrugged watching a movie on his iPod.

Turning she scanned the room.

“Everyone up.” seventy-five percent of the room looked at her startled as the other twenty-five percent, the percent that traveled in the van with her, listened. “Now!” She growled, the rest jumped up startled. “We are all looking for a tiny, white, tattered dress with spaghetti straps.” She stated looking around. Everyone eyed another person in the room confused. “Start looking.” She growled. They all jumped to start looking.

“Has anyone found it?” Doug gasped hearing a loud slam in the bathroom. Their was a several groans and many more no’s in his response. “Row-sham-bow!” He screamed. William watched as all of Six Feet High and All Time Low pounded their fists three times. “You guys are playing.” He added as they did it again, all of them coming up with rock.

“What are we playing for?” Chizz gasped, throwing his arms up.

“Who has to talk to her.” Jack yelled knowing what was going on with the rest of his band.

“Fuck.” Half the room muttered throwing their hands in.

“who ever wins each round leaves the room.” Oliver yelled as they played.

“I’ll ref.” Tony yelled hand in the air. Everyone agreed as they played.

“Is this deadly?” Sisky gasped. “Hey you didn’t win! Get back here!” He yelled as Mike ducked out of the room.

“He’s talking to his girlfriend online, he’s free.” Tony stated, everyone began complaining about the decision and deciding Tony was a paid off ref.

“We don’t even know her!” Jersey of Hey Monday yelled. Everyone froze.

“Hey Monday’s out they could just make this worse.” Tony called. Everyone else swore as the band quickly ducked out of the room happily free of the game. Everyone else played on till it dwindled down to the last three: Jack of All Time Low, Zack of All Time Low, and William of The Academy Is…