Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

We're screwed

Sitting on the couch he looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms. Dan had left with out a word not even telling them he was going; leaving Jade and William to their devices. After several movies Jade had dozed off to the sound of William’s heart beat as William fought sleep just to watch her.

His phone began ringing on the coffee table. Quickly he answered before it could wake her. Smiling into the phone he laughed softly as she shifted annoyed by the sound of his phone.

“Hello?” He laughed lightly.

Hey. I’ve been talkin’ to Dan and Aaron,” Their a slight pause in Tony’s words. “How would you feel about going back on tour in a week? Think you’re leg could take it?” He asked gently.

Coughing he nearly sat up from the shock of it.

“Umm…ya, I’m up for it.” He stated simply. Gently running his hand through his hair he sighed heavily. “Does Dan think Jade’s up for it?” he asked.

He told me she kicked the crap out of him because she wanted two things: one to see you, and two was to get back to tour. Dan made her wait so every time she saw him she kicked him in the shins repeatedly. I saw him today” Tony snorted. “His shins are shot to hell an back. They’re all black and blue dude.” He laughed.

“Then I’m down for it. I just request two days at minimum to just spend with Jade.” He sighed.

Done you get a week.” With that Tony hung up. Smiling William pulled Jade closer to him and closed his eyes ready for sleep.

“Oh my head.” He groaned at the loud noises echoing around him.

“They’re soo cute!”
“Awww, how anorable!”
“I think you mean adorable.”
“Whatever samething.”

“Would you three shut up?” Will asked softly. Peeling back one eye lid he looked up at his three friends: Sisky, Butcher, and Dan. “Wow. Look who it is. The deserters and my savior.” He laughed up at them.

“I’m you’re savoir?” Sisky asked.

“Hell no I am!” Butcher smiled at him. Dan rolled his eyes.

“You’re both idiots.” He huffed.

“My savoir is Dan you assholes.” Will sighed. “Hey get back here.” He barked as Dan walked into the kitchen. “Hey!” He yelled seeing the rest of Jade’s band digging through his cabinets munching down on his food. “Get your fat asses out of my cabinets.” All of them simply looked at him and then went to eating his food.

“It was worth a try.” His head snapped to Jade patting him on the shoulder. “Hey save me some!” She squealed jumping over the couch and falling on her face. Doug and Jake pointed and laughed as Dan and Aaron watched her absent mindedly.

“Are you okay?” William, Sisky and Butcher gasped scared for her. Laughing she sat up and quickly skipped to the kitchen.

“Oh ya I forgot to tell you didn’t I?” Dan mused as he ate some dry cereal. “She’s more of klutz now because she didn’t attend all of her physical therapy.” He added off handedly. “So she trips over air bubbles now. Hey Doug, bowl, milk.” He snapped at his band mate.

“Oh.” All three whispered. William placed a hand on his chest as his heart beat calmed down slowly.

“Stop eating all my food!” He added as he got off the couch. Grabbing his cane he hobbled his way to the kitchen.

“Pancakes?” Doug asked holding up a plate at the man before him.

“Thanks?” Will muttered confused taking the heavy plate.

“Just a heads up.” Aaron whispered in Will’s ear. “If you drop those Jake and Doug will beat you with your own cane.” With that the quite reserved member walked away. Setting the plate on the counter Will smiled at the two watching him like a hawk.

“Thanks.” He stated again as Sisky and Butcher snagged the plate off the counter running across the kitchen with it. “Where did you even find pancake mix?” He asked gently.

“They brought it.” Dan mused pouring himself another bowl of cereal.

“Oh okay.” Will nodded. “So were starting tour in a week?” he asked gently. They all nodded. Jade clapped dancing in the middle of the kitchen lightly, ignoring the pain in her legs and lower back. “With who?”

“Hey-O!” Everyone looked at the front door, the members of All Time Low waltzing in with Tony.

“Okay and who else?” Will asked as Jade tackled both Jack and Alex in a huge hug. She probably would’ve tackled all four members with Zack and Rian hadn’t dove for safety from the tiny woman. Laughing he shook his head, who would’ve guessed everyone loved and feared the tiny woman.

“Who else what?” Tony asked taking a few pancakes and mowing down like everyone else in William’s tiny apartment.

“Is going on tour with us?” He asked gently.

“Um well, we’re having a massive tour.” Tony coughed lightly. All of them shrugged. “It’s The Academy is, All Time Low, Six Feet High, Fall Out Boy, and Paramore.” He grimaced as the room froze.

“Who’s headlining?” They all gasped.

“No one.” Tony mused. “Pete’s exact words were ‘it’ll be a toss up. We’ll draw names out of a hat each night to figure out the order. It’ll be a total mystery.’ And then he hung up.” He shrugged putting food in his mouth so he wouldn’t have to keep talking.

“Sounds like complete chaos.” Dan sighed annoyed. “Excuse me.” He stood. “I’ve got a phone call to make.” With that exited.

“Make sure you ask for us high up on the list!” Jack yelled at him, a giggle in his voice.

“Wow.” William whispered.

“So we’re screwed on this tour?” Sisky gasped. Everyone turned to him slowly. “We’re going to have a cranky Dan cause there’s going to be no order, we’ve got Pete’s head on Dan’s chopping block because of said chaos, and we’re going to have two tiny crazy girls running around torturing our existent. We’re screwed!” he shrugged as every guy in the room ran those simply words threw their heads.

“Fuck.” They all groaned.

“I feel bad for Pete.” Alex shrugged with a mouth full of food. Everyone nodded slowly more scared for themselves with the thought of Jade and Hayley as a team on tour.

“We’re so screwed.” Rian moaned.