Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

Please Leave All Overcoats, Top Hats, and Canes wi

Image

I woke up the next day coughing, sniffing, and with a fever.

“Geez Mara, you are burning up!” Pete said as he checked me temperature.

“Uh…” I mumbled as my head began to hurt. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to disappear or lessen.

“Mara, are you ok?” Pete asked, concern coating his voice.

“No, my head hurts.” I mumbled but I don’t think he heard me.

“Ok, do you mind if I go out today? We were supposed to start recording Panic’s debut album today.” Pete said sounding a little bit worried as if I would say he had to stay. I chuckled at his behavior; it was very un-Pete.

“No go ahead, I don’t mind.” I said trying to make my voice a little bit loud so I was sure he heard me. He smiled and headed towards the door.

“Rest Mara, who knows what you’ve been doing that you end up with a fever? Don’t leave the house which includes no going outside. Stay in, watch a movie, be a couch potato, whatever, just don’t leave. If you get lonely Ryan will just be her in this house. He has fever too.” Pete said.

“Wait,” I started my voice slightly hoarse “How are you going to record without the guitarist?”

“We’ll record the guitar parts later on but now he needs to rest and so do you.” Pete said before closing the door and leaving me sick, and in my room without even a goodbye.

It is one in the afternoon and I have stayed in bed doing absolutely nothing. My head didn’t hurt anymore, it wasn’t hot either but I was still coughing and sneezing. I am terribly hungry too but am too lazy to get food.

I slid out of bed and slowly made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator doors and looked at my options. I could either have a ham and cheese sandwich or ice cream.

Which should it be healthy, nutritional sandwich or yummy, cold ice cream?

“I’d pick the ice cream if I were you” I voice from behind me said. I quickly turned around startled, hitting the refrigerator door while doing so.

“Ouch” I said, rubbing my arm that hit the door. I looked up to see Ryan staring at me, well more of my body than my face. I looked at myself and realized I was just in boxers and an oversize Fall Out Boy shirt.

“Oh crap Ryan, could you please not stare?” I said realizing he was in just boxers and an oversize Blink-182 shirt.

“Oh, sorry” he said diverting his eyes. I turned back and opened the refrigerator doors again and looked at the food once more.

“Ice cream then?” I asked Ryan who hadn’t moved from his spot.

“What?” he asked looking at me.

“Ice cream for lunch?” I asked.

“Yeah” he said a small smile appearing on his mouth. I took out the Cookies and Cream ice cream and got two spoons. I saw Ryan still standing where he was so I sat on the counter in front of him. His smile grew as he got up and sat beside me.

We talked about random things as we ate the ice cream, attacking each other’s spoon every now and then. Soon the tint was empty and our stomachs were full. I got off the counter and place the two spoons and ice cream can in the sink deciding to wash them another time.

“Mara?” Ryan said calling my attention. I turned and raised an eyebrow as if saying ‘yeah?’.

“Do you want to go on a walk?” He asked and I thought about it. If we stayed in the house we would both die of boredom but if we go out we would have some fun. Now what are the pros and cons? The pros would be, fun, fresh air, and something to do. The cons would be if Pete got home before us we would both be dead, and we were sick just a few hours ago. Hmm, this is going to be difficult.

“Sure, let me change and maybe you should too.” I said smiling. Ryan smiled and followed me as I went up the stairs. We walked together to our rooms and separated into our own bedrooms.

I opened my closet and rummaged through my clothes. In the end I dressed up in black shorts, a Beatles tee, white converse, and pulled my hair back in a ponytail and slid a headband on. Once I checked myself one last time I went downstairs and saw Ryan in pants, white tee, and vans.

Ryan smiled once he saw me and stood up. He walked to the door and opened it for me. I curtsied before jumping out the door. I heard Ryan laugh and soon I was on his shoulders watching the world past by.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated because I was watching the Grammy's cause people said Blink members were gonna be there. :) I watched and got the best news ever! BLINK 182 ARE COMING BACK! :D so because of that I updated :) Thank them for the update :) even though its a filler :) at least you have a clue on what is going to happen next :D

and in my last chapter not many people commented. :( pleeeeease comment. :) even if they are bad.

oh and who knows how to make the banner part of the title?