Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

You're A Regular Decorated Emergency

“Thanks Ryan!” Mara yelled as she side-hugged Pete while holding on to her yellow giraffe and polka dot puppy stuff toys and walking down the sidewalk. He laughed as he caught the puppy before it fell to the ground.

“No problem Mara. Today was awesome!” Ryan yelled pumping his fist into the air. This time Mara laughed and Ryan stuck her tongue out at you.

“Hey! You offended Mr. Stripes!” Mara yelled as she held out the polka dot puppy. Ryan bowed and shook one of the puppy’s paws.

“Well I am very sorry Mr. Stripes.” He said as he bowed once more. Mara brought the toy’s mouth to her ear and acted as if it was talking to her.

“Mr. Striped will accept your apology only if you let me ride on your back.” Mara said as she crossed her arms. Ryan shrugged and soon Mara was on his back. She kissed him on the cheek and then started to play with her stuff toys.

Ryan laughed as she started making the two animals fight. He started twirling around causing her to laugh and loosen her grip on her toys. As he stopped twirling and tried to regain his balance, Mara released her grip on the puppy and it went flying into the air. It landed on the street and soon a monster truck ran over it.

Mara jumped of Ryan’s back and stared at the destroyed stuff toy before running up to it and picking up its remains. She looked at it sadly and then looked at Ryan with watery eyes.

“Are you crying?” Ryan asked as she ran up to him.

“No” she mumbled. She wiped her eyes just in case tears came out.

“Aww. I am sorry Pots.” Ryan said calling her the new nickname they just thought of today. He hugged her then looked at her as she looked down at the pavement. “What’s wrong? You just got Mr. Stripes today! You can’t be that attached to him already!”

“Yeah, I know…” She mumbled. “It’s just now Leo is all lonely!” She exclaimed as she stretched out her hand that was holding the yellow giraffe. Ryan laughed and shook his head.

“I’ll win you a new one. I promise.” He said as they started walking down the street again.

“YAY!” she said and then started jumping around and twirling everywhere. Soon she was so far ahead that Ryan could barely see her. She turned around and ran all the way back to him and grabbed his wrist.

“Let’s go!” she exclaimed and then she ran down the street, dragging Ryan along with her.

Around 15 minutes and a dozen of stumbles later Mara and Ryan finally arrived at the Wentz residence. The two entered the humongous house and let the door slam behind them.

“Oh shit. Pete would have been so mad if he was here.” Mara whispered.

“Mhmm…I am hungry.” Ryan said. Mara agreed and together they made their way to the kitchen.

“This is such a long walk!” Ryan whined as they passed the living room.

“Then maybe you should sit down.” Another male voice said. Mara and Ryan looked at each other before going into the living room.

“Oh holy fuck!” Mara cursed as soon as she saw Pete sitting down in one of the many seats.

“That’s right Mara. Oh holy fuck.” Pete said in a creepy voice. “Have a seat.” He said in a tone that was somewhat gentle but demanding too.

The pair sat down, fear sinking into their veins. Ryan saw this situation as his boss going to get mad at him while Mara saw it as he usually carefree uncle scolding her. Hmm…how odd.

“Where the fuck have you two been?” Pete said in a voice that was mad but calm.

“Um…we went to a carnival.” Mara said softly but full knowing her uncle would still be able to hear her.

“But I thought you two were sick.” He said in the same voice.

“Well we were feeling kind of better.” Ryan mumbled.

“You were feeling better.” He stated. “So the two of you decide to go to a carnival without telling me when you are supposed to be in bed sleeping.”

The two were speechless.

“Plus, you both had things to do today. You,” he said pointing at Ryan. “were supposed to be in the studio recording and you,” he pointed at Mara. “were supposed to be in school today.”

The two nodded meekly not knowing what else they were supposed to do.

“So if you were suddenly feeling better why didn’t you just go to those very important things?” he asked them knowing they wouldn’t give an answer.

Just as he expected, they stayed quiet.

“Ryan the rest of the band is downstairs. I suggest you go down and join them.” Pete said. Ryan scrambled out of his seat as Mara watched him go thinking only one thing.

What a lucky bastard.

“Mara” Pete said causing her to look at him dead in the eyes. “What did you think you were doing?”

“Huh?” Mara asked. She was very confused and really needed to use the bathroom.

“I told you not to do anything like that with the guys!” Pete said obviously irritated.

“Like what Pete?” Mara said getting annoyed too. She was still a Wentz after all and just like Pete she doesn’t like to deal with shit.

“Flirting! Dating! Getting too close!” Pete yelled.

“Getting too close? So what? I am not allowed to befriend them?” Mara stood up and rested her hands on her hips.

“I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Then what did you mean Pete? Stop beating around the bush and tell me right now what exactly I am doing wrong.”

“Stop whatever you are doing with Ryan! I don’t exactly know what you are doing but whatever it is stop it. I am not saying you can’t be friends. I am just saying it seems like the two of you are more than friends.”

“There’s nothing more than friendship! And even if there was what would be so wrong about it?”

“Because you are going to break his heart!”

Mara was stunned. She didn’t know how to reply to something like that. He had just insulted her and she didn’t know what to say. He was basically calling her a selfish, inconsiderate bitch. That’s how Mara saw it anyway.

Pete immediately regretted what he said and wished he could take everything back. He felt guilty as Mara glared at him before defiantly walking away from him and up the stairs where she disappeared to go to her room.

He groaned inwardly before going down and checking up on the Panic boys. As he went down, he heard angry voices all though he couldn’t understand what they were saying. He ran down the steps and arrived just in time to see Ryan hit Brent in the face.

“YOU DICKWAD!” Brent yelled before running to hit Ryan but before he could do anything Pete stood in front of Ryan and got hit instead. Brent looked at Pete with a very confused expression. Pete touched the side of his gently before wincing in pain.

“Shit, I am so sorry Pete.” Brent said.

“Whatever. Go and do something else. Ryan, come with me.” Pete said before going to one of the corners of the room away from the rest of Panic.

“Are you ok? Do you want me to get ice or something?” Ryan offered. Half because he really wanted to help and the other half was because he didn’t want to talk to him.

“No I am fine.” Pete declined. “Anyway, I don’t want you to date Mara ok? She is off-limits.”

“What? Where would you ever get the idea that Mara and I would want to date?” Ryan asked.

“I am not stupid Ryan.” Pete said while glaring at him. Ryan looked down at the floor, not exactly sure what to think of. Sure the thought of dating her has crossed his mind before but it wasn’t like Mara wanted to date him anyway. “Besides, you are 19. She is 17. If you did anything, which you can’t do either, it would be illegal.”

Ryan looked at Pete with a similar expression that Brent was wearing awhile ago.

Pete walked away from Ryan and said a quick goodbye to the rest of the boys before going back upstairs.

“What was that about Ry?” Spencer asked from his place behind the drum set.

“Just about not fighting and all that.” Ryan said as he got his guitar. Brent and Spencer went back to what they were doing while Brendon watched Ryan skeptically.

Ryan looked at Brendon who was still staring at him and mouthed ‘what?’ Brendon mouthed back ‘what’s up?’ in the way that you knew he was serious. Ryan shrugged and mouthed ‘nothing’. Brendon let it pass for now but made a mental note to bug him about it later.

“So how about we do ‘I write sins…’” Ryan asked the rest of them.

They nodded and started to play the song.

Oh, well imagine,
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
And I can't help but to hear,
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words,

What a beautiful wedding,
What a beautiful wedding,
Says a bridesmaid to a waiter,
Oh yes, but what a shame,
What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore,

I chime in with a,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things,
With a sense of poise and rationality.

I chime in,
"Haven't you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things,
With a sense of,

Well in fact,
Well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved,
Well this calls for a toast so pour the champagne,

Oh, Well in fact,
Well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved,
Well this calls for a toast so pour the champagne, pour the champagne.

I chime in with a,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things,
With a sense of poise and rationality.

I chime in with a,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things,
With a sense of poise and rationality.

I chime in with a,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things,
With a sense of poise and rationality.

I chime in with a,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things,
With a sense of poise and rationality.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took so long. :( I am so happy you didn't unsubscribe or whatever. Comments are still love.

Just so you guys know this is my only story at the moment so you can expect the updates to be coming faster. :D Also this story will only have 20 chapters and I am thinking about a sequel... :D

I love you guys and I am so sorry for taking so long! I just wanted to finish my other stories first.