Sequel: Where Did You Go?

I Am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It

This Was No Accident

Ryan woke up early morning to find out he had fallen asleep in Mara’s bed. He slowly got out of the bed trying not to wake her up. He looked around for clock but soon realized there was none. He slowly opened one of the curtains so he could see the outside. Luckily, it wasn’t bright enough to wake Mara up. The sun was still rising meaning it was dusk, five in the morning most probably. He made his way to the door and took one last look at her before leaving the room.

Ryan opened the door to his room and fell on his bed. But he did not hit a soft mattress; instead he hit something hard and alive. He screamed and fell off the bed causing Spencer, his roommate, to mutter a barely audible ‘shut up’. Ryan stood up and looked at the foreign body on his bed, Brendon, who just happened to be smirking at him.

“Brendon,” Ryan said trying to push him to the side so he could at least lie down. “Get out of my bed.” Brendon just stayed put with the smirk on his face as Ryan kept pushing him. He sighed and gave up and just lay down on the bed beside Brendon.

Ryan closed his eyes hoping to get some sleep but much to his dismay Brendon was wide awake. He sat up and started bouncing on the bed to wake Ryan up. Ryan tried to ignore but soon, just like awhile ago, he gave up. He removed the pillow that he used to cover his face and glared at his friend.

“Ryan and Mara sitting on a tree…” Brendon started singing but was soon cut off by Ryan’s pillow.

“You know I hate that song.” Ryan grumbled.

“Yeah, I do, which is exactly why I sing it.” Brendon said cheerfully. Ryan just rolled his eyes before trying to go back to sleep. “So, what is up with you and Mara? Every time I see you guys unexpectedly you are in a position that usually leads to thoughts that aren’t for the innocent eyes.”

Ryan kept his mouth shut unsure if he was supposed to tell Brendon or not. He knew Pete wasn’t supposed to find out but he wasn’t sure if he could tell his band mates. For sure he wasn’t going to tell that ass called Brent but what about his best friend, Spencer, and his very close maybe soon best friend, Brendon?

He looked over at Brendon but quickly regretted it as soon as he saw the puppy dog eyes he was doing.

Damn Brendon and his odd talents.

“Ugh, disappear Brendon, disappear!” Ryan said trying to shield his eyes with a pillow. Brendon pulled the pillow away from him and stopped him from moving by straddling him. Ryan looked at Brendon and Brendon looked at Ryan. Ryan gave him a ‘are you fucking serious?’ look while Brendon gave him a ‘yes I fucking am’ look. “I like this position so much better with Mara.” Ryan mumbled causing Brendon to smirk and point his finger at Ryan.

“So you do like her! Admit it Ross, don’t lie to me.” Brendon said keeping his voice soft but demanding.

“Get off me Urie and I’ll talk.” Ryan said. Brendon quickly got off him and forced him into a sitting position.

“Talk Ross” Brendon said not giving up at all.

“Fine I do like her! But there is nothing else I can do anyway.” Ryan said running a hand through his hair.

“What do you mean?” Brendon asked obviously confused.

“She’s already going to go out on a date with me, Urie.” Ryan said. Half of him wanted to tell him everything like a high school girl but the other half just wanted to sleep.

“WHAT?” Brendon yelled causing Spencer to wake up, glare at him, and then go back to sleep. Ryan laughed as Brendon continued to make faces at him even though he was already fast asleep. “Shut up Ross”

“What’s with the last name basis thing?” Ryan asked him honestly perplexed by the surname calling.

“I don’t know”

“But you started it!”

“Yeah but you continued it, Ross!” Brendon said. Ryan just rolled his eyes and tried going back to sleep again.

“I can’t wait to tell everyone!” Brendon said standing up. Ryan quickly stopped him before he could even leave the bed.

“You can’t tell anyone ok? Pete especially,” Ryan told him.

“Why?”

“Because he doesn’t allow”

“Oh”

“Yes, oh, now leave and let me sleep” Ryan said before letting go of him and going back to sleep.

Mara entered the house dramatically before settling on the couch. She sat down beside him and let her feet rest on his laps.

“Yo,” Mara greeted him with a head nod. He laughed and gave her a head nod too. They bumped fists and then started watching the TV that was playing one of Fall Out Boy’s music videos.

“So you and Ryan eh?” Brendon said making Mara sit up quickly.

“What who told you?” She asked hoping Pete wasn’t nearby.

“Come on Mara,” Brendon said “every time I accidentally walk into a room that you two are in you are always in a certain position that is reserved for people who are more than friends.”

“So?” Mara said hoping Brendon really didn’t know anything.

“Just admit it Mara.” Brendon said crossing his arms before giving his infamous pout. Mara tried looking away but it was too late.

“I hate you Urie.” Mara said.

“Whatever Gold, just tell me already.” He said giving her the same pout.

“Ugh, fine, is Pete here?” she asked.

“No, he went to the studio with Ryan and Brent today.” Brendon informed her.

“Fine, yes, there is something between me and stickman ok?” Brendon’s eyes lit up making her laugh. “Just don’t tell Pete ok? Or Brent, I don’t like him so don’t tell him.” She said. “Happy now?” He quickly nodded and then made her feet rest on his lap again.

“Now I know Ryan wasn’t lying.” Brendon said as another video came on.

“What? Ryan told you?” Mara asked.

“Yeah, as if either of you can keep anything from me, Brendon Boyd Urie!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. :) Tell me what you think :)

And please read my new story. It is an original fiction :)

Oh and read this one too! It's amazing. :)

Thanks! :D