Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

Caught.

Image

2 weeks later

Devi’s POV

“Can you believe this Devi, 1 more month. 1 month and we are free, free for our glorious summer, then senior year baby,” said Laura as we walked down the overcrowded hallway.

“I can’t wait, in 1 month’s time were going to LA to see the Jonas Brothers live,” I said dreamily. To see Joe Jonas in the flesh would make my summer. So yeah I’m a crazed, obsessed fan girl, sue me. Joe Jonas is hot.

“Yo Dev, you going to meet your friend Josie while you’re there?” asked Laura, which snapped me out of my Joe Jonas daze.

“Oh yeah, hope so. She said we could,” I said smiling. Josie seemed like a pretty cool chick. Not only do we both have a burning passion for Joe Jonas, a love for fan fics and a secret obsession with Edward Cullen, she plays guitar and sings, not to mention she is great for advice and a good laugh. Yeah these past 2 weeks I’ve gotten to know Josie quite a bit. Like how she is homeschooled because her parents don’t want her going to school, poor girl, also she has 3 brothers, which would also suck.

“Sweet, I can’t wait to meet her Dev. These summer holidays are going to be the best,” said Laura. And I nodded in agreement as we entered chemistry. Only 2 more months of this I thought as I took me seat.
--
As soon as I got home, I followed my usual routine of open front door, run upstairs, dump school bag on floor in bedroom, sit down at computer and check to see if I have any new e-mails. And as usual in my inbox was the latest news from Josie’s world over in LA.

To: romeo.save.me
From: DJDanger
Subject: Boredom.


Hey Hey Devay !

So I just finished my schooling for the day with my brothers, who are so annoying may I add.
OMG, I loved the update too. I can’t believe Joe finally found out about who really wrote those letters.

Speaking of Joe, 1 month Dev. 1 month and you get to see him, as you say ‘in the flesh’ oh and you get to meet me, Excited?

I am. So how was school today?

xx Josie


I laughed at the e-mail and typed on back to her.

To: DJDanger
From: romeo.save.me
Subject: 1 Month !!


Hey Hey Josay !!

Gah, I so wished I was homeschooled at times. Kids at school can get so annoying, I bet there more annoying than your brothers. But I guess school was bearable today.
Aww and thank you (:

And YES. 1 month and I get to see Joe Jonas IN THE FLESH! Did I tell you how much I love Joe Jonas? Well I love him lots. =D Oh and I guess I also get to see you ... kidding, I can’t wait to meet you in the flesh too. And before you start begging, I do plan on updating soon.

xxDevi


Joe’s POV

I was sitting on the tour bus, with my laptop on the table in front of me. Kevin was playing guitar here against Nick, and Kevin was kicking his ass, for once. I sighed, Devi should be home now, she should have replied to my e-mail by now. I refreshed my mail page again, expecting to see nothing new, when I noticed I received an e-mail, from Devi.

I quickly opened it, smiling in the process as I read her latest e-mail. I smiled and slightly laughed as she talked about seeing Joe Jonas. I agreed to meeting her when she came here, hopefully she will be happy meet me, instead of Josie. I asked Demi, who we are touring with at the moment, and she couldn’t believe that I did this; she said that Devi would probably hate me, but I know Devi, she wouldn’t hate me. Even if I had been lying to her. Demi is currently the only one on this whole tour who knows about my little e-mail friend, and my extra persona Josie.

“Dude, what are you laughing at?” asked Nick, as I noticed he and Kevin finished their game of guitar hero.

“Oh uh, there was this funny picture I found,” Nick and Kevin both walked closer, “but I just closed the window, sorry guys.” They both looked at each other than back at me.

“Whatever man,” said Nick, as they both returned to their game. I know they know something is up with me, but they can’t find out about this, I would never live this down. I re read her e-mail one more time, smiling once again about her comment onJoe Jonas me. Devi was so talented, her stories were amazing, and she was beyond beautiful. I’d seen pictures of her on mibba, her long dark brown hair and her brown eyes. She loved video games, and the same music I did. She joked around and was great to talk to, I was falling for this girl. This girl I’d never met, I’m just hoping when we meet, everything runs smoothly.

I got up from the computer, needing to use the bathroom. I went and did my business and when I came back, my heart stopped and I must have looked like a deer caught in head lights. In the seat I was previously sitting in, was Nick and Kevin, looking at my laptop. They must have noticed me, as they looked up and Nick went to speak.

“Joe, who is Josie?” he asked.

Crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hurt me.
I'm sorry for not updating sooner.
Not happy with this update, but it's an update none the less.

Banner made by Devi.

ali.