Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

Who's Josie ?

Image

“I don’t know who Josie is? What Josie? Who’s Josie?” I said, in one long big sentence that actually made no sense. I heard a slight giggle and saw Demi in the corner, I tried to give her my best evil eye, but I had bigger problems on my hands.

“Joe cut the crap, this, this e-mail addressed to you, some girl named Devi is calling you Josie, why?” said Nick, looking extremely confused.

“Uh Josie is my alter ego?” I said, smiling at the end to try and play it off as some sort of joke.

“Joe what have you done now?” asked Kevin, “this Devi girl doesn’t stop e-mailing you, and in every e-mail she e-mail’s it to Josie. Don’t tell me she got the wrong address and now you’re just pretending to be Josie to hit on her?” Kevin knows me well, but that’s not the truth, it’s the half truth.

“No she is meant to be e-mailing me,” I said, my brothers looked at me to go on, as I heard Demi giggle, again, “Uh ... well.”

“Your brother is pretending to be girl named Josie, because he secretly loves reading Jonas Brothers fan fictions and Devi write the best, according to Joe, and now he has planned to meet her when you guys are in LA, but Devi still thinks she is talking to a girl named Josie, not Joe Jonas. Oh and Joe thinks Devi is hot,” said Demi, thank you Demi.

“Was that really necessary to tell them everything?” I shouted at her, as she nodded.

“Dude, you read fan fics?” said Nick, I nodded and the room erupted in laughter. This is exactly what I didn’t want to happen, I should have never told Demi, that traitor.

“Guys, it’s not that funny,” I said pouting.

“Oh but younger brother yes it is. Let me get this straight, you read fan fics behind our backs because you knew we would laugh at you?”Asked Kevin, I nodded, “then you talked to this Devi girl, claiming to be a girl named Josie, because you love her fan fics, right?” I nodded once again, “but in the mean time you have become so obsessed with her stories and talking to her, you have fallen for her, correct?”

“Yes Kevin, I like Devi,” I said.

“And how long have you known her?” he asked again.

“3 weeks,” I squeaked out.

“Joe, how are you going to get out of this one? She is coming to meet you in a month, and your no girl,” said Nick, uh but I already have that sorted.

“Well I’m going to surprise her and be all like, I’m not really Josie, I’m Joe Jonas,” I said smiling. They all looked at me, shocked, “What?”

“You can’t seriously just do that, Devi thinks’ your Josie and Joe if you want any chance with her you have to tell her now that you’re not Josie and you’re really Joe,” said Demi.

“No, cause then she may not come at all, and I want to surprise her. Everything will be fine, she will understand, I know Devi,” I said confidently, “and plus she loves Joe Jonas.”

“Why do you get yourself into these situations bro? Seriously,” said Kevin shaking his head. I shrugged, and everything went quiet.

“So Joe, how good are you at putting on a girly voice?” asked Nick. I turned and looked at him confused.

“Why is that necessary Nick?” I asked.

“Devi just sent an IM, she wants to call you,” said Nick smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated.
Comments ?

Thankyou Devi for the b-e-a-utiful banner.

Thank you very much for all the comments in the last chapter,
I've never received that many in one update before.
And 6 stars already !
THANK YOU !!

ali.