Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

When A Stranger Calls.

Image

Devi’s POV

I was sitting in my room, at my usual spot, my computer desk. I just finished all my homework and now well I was bored, and Josie didn’t seem to be online so I couldn’t even talk to her, we still needed to continue our conversation on who was hotter Joe Jonas or Jesse McCartney, which in all honestly to me they are both good looking, but Josie said Joe Jonas can kick Jesse’s ass, so we started sort of arguing. Then she had to go, I do admit she is always only on for 5 minutes or so and then has to go somewhere, maybe she has super strict parents. I sighed, looking through Mibba for a new story to read, so I wouldn’t be so bored. While searching through stories, a little notification came up to tell me someone was online, I looked down and Josie just signed in. I smiled and quickly opened up a conversation.

romeo.save.me: Well well well, look who it is. Josie save me I’m super bored.

I waited eagerly for her reply, and nothing, I waited for 5 minutes and nothing, so I typed back.

romeo.save.me: Josie, hello, anyone home ?

I sat and entertained myself by looking through more stories on Mibba, I looked at my phone, another 5 minutes had past. I sighed, and looked back down at my phone, wait I wonder if I could her?

romeo.save.me: Josie I have a brilliant idea, how about I call you ?

I waited and waited, in the mean time finding a Joe Jonas story to read on Mibba while I waited. Being as impatient as I am, I typed again.

romeo.save.me: ...

Almost instantly I received one back.

DJDanger: Sure you can, here’s my number 0455678435.

I smiled and reached out for my phone and typed in the number into my phone, saving it as Josie then I called her.

Joe’s POV

“So you have to act as if you love Joe Jonas, and just talk girl stuff okay?” I said, hoping that this would work.

“I have to act as If I love you, ew,” said Demi, and I rolled my eyes, hitting her arm.

“Just do it Demi,” I said, and then my phone began to ring, “remember to put it on speakerphone.” I picked up the phone and handed it to Demi, she sighed and pressed the little green button and put it on loud speaker.

“Hey, is this Josie?” said her voice; it was almost as beautiful as I imagined it.

“Yeah it is, Hey Devi,” said Demi back, while staring me down, I just smiled and gave her a pleading look.

“Omg, this is so cool. I’m super bored, I hope you don’t mind me calling,” she said as I heard the excitement in her voice for getting to actually talk toJosie Demi.

“Not at all, I was just watching TV, and I didn’t realize I was AIM, which is why I didn’t reply immediately, sorry,” said Demi, what a great excuse.

“Sweet, so how you been?” asked Devi, as I just rested my head on the top of the couch, listening intently to everything she said. The phone call went by smoothly and I actually think Demi was starting to like Devi, they just carried a very normal girly conversation, which lasted a whole 40 minutes.

“Well I better go, nice talking to Josie, and look I can text you now,” Devi giggled into the phone.

“Yay, well talk later bye,” said Demi into the phone and hung up, then chucked the phone at me.

“Great, now she is going to text you and call you all the time Jonas,” said Demi, sighing.

“I still can’t believe you did that for him,” mumbled Nick.

“Shut it Nick, so what do you think of Demi?” I asked eager to know what she thought.

“I like her, I just can’t believe you can lie to her like this, so what every time she calls you’re going to throw the phone my way?” asked Demi, as I gave her puppy dog eyes and nodded.

“You’re lucky I like you Jonas,” she said, standing from the couch and walking out the door. I just sat there a smile on my face, I got to hear Devi’s voice, and it was safe to say I was falling hard for this girl. I felt my phone vibrate in my hands to signal I got a text.

Goodnight Josie, talk to you tomorrow. We still need to finish our Joe and Jesse argument. – Devi

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket, its official this boys in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
First thank you Christine for the banner.
Second, the mobile number I just made up and I don't even know how mobile numbers work in America or whatever, but yeah.
Thirdly, one of my readers picked up on the fact Demi is played by Devi and Demi is in the story, I totally forgot about that. Demi Lovato was never mean't to be in the story, but then I had an idea, and I needed her so everyone can just forget that minor detail, okay?
Fourthly, I know it wasn't that good, but I needed to get the phone call out of the way.

Comments/Feedback ?

-ali.